Trump says Biden vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to some men

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

he is completely right. it is sex discrimination.
How in the world is it sex discrimination?! I’d love to hear you try and explain this one...

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

No you are just to blinded by bias to understand that what he is saying is 100% correct.
Biden openly stated he will not consider men or anyone who is white.
If that isn't racist/sexist - then nothing is
Biden said he would select a woman. He did not say he wouldn’t consider anyone who is white. In fact he interviewed multiple white women. You’re intel is fake news.

I’d love to hear you try and explain how selecting a woman as V.P. is racist or sexist. That claim is ridiculous

It’s insulting to everyone. Picking a candidate base solely on superficial crap.

Biden should not have signaled that he would only consider a black woman. Had he simply kept his mouth shut and chosen her, it would not have even been an issue.
He said woman not black woman, he considered women of all races. and it shouldn’t be an issue right now. I’m not finding anybody making a strong argument for how seeking for and picking a woman to be his V.P. is a bad thing

It’s insulting to everyone. Picking a candidate base solely on superficial crap.
That’s an ignorant claim to say that the pick was solely based on superficial crap. There was an intensive vetting process that they used. He didn’t draw names out of a hat of candidates based on how they look

A joke? We're almost four years in now. Perhaps start paying attention. We know the Orange Virus is a misogynist by his history of derision of females. He is a superficial piece of garbage that only hires them if they're good looking. He ran a pageant, for fucks sake. No one who values the worth of a female has a history like the Virus. But I guess the psychosis of stupid permeates society in an election year, and some of us suffer from amnesia.

Many of the dickless Cult45 baboons right here on USMB with stick their heads up after hearing this comment, nod their heads in approval, and continue to fling shit. Just watch.

No you are just to blinded by bias to understand that what he is saying is 100% correct.
Biden said he would select a woman. He did not say he wouldn’t consider anyone who is white. In fact he interviewed multiple white women. You’re intel is fake news.

I’d love to hear you try and explain how selecting a woman as V.P. is racist or sexist. That claim is ridiculous
Dude... you are just being obtuse.
There is nothing racist/sexist about selecting a black(ish) woman as running mate.
There is something clearly racist/sexist about declaring those are part of the qualifications.
Hello??? Anyone home??

There is nothing racist/sexist about selecting a black(ish) woman as running mate.
There is something clearly racist/sexist about declaring those are part of the qualifications.
Hello??? Anyone home??
Ok Shawshank, I heard your claim the first time but I’m asking you to explain how seeking out a woman VP is at all a sexist thing. Do yourself a favor and look up some definitions before you try and defend those words

How in the world is it sex discrimination?! I’d love to hear you try and explain this one...

he vowed to pick a woman to be his vp.

that is him saying that no man would be even considered for the job, because of their sex.

if that is not sex discrimination, then nothing is.

Biden should not have signaled that he would only consider a black woman. Had he simply kept his mouth shut and chosen her, it would not have even been an issue.
He said woman not black woman, he considered women of all races. and it shouldn’t be an issue right now. I’m not finding anybody making a strong argument for how seeking for and picking a woman to be his V.P. is a bad thing
It isn't. His mistake was alerting everyone to the fact that he was rejecting perfectly qualified people based on their chromosomes. Had Trump come out and said he would only consider men as his VP, he would have been roundly criticized for doing so and faced screechings of sexism.

Hello??? Anyone home??
Ok Shawshank, I heard your claim the first time but I’m asking you to explain how seeking out a woman VP is at all a sexist thing. Do yourself a favor and look up some definitions before you try and defend those words
What? ... uh yeah...
Anyway... I'll try one more time..

If little Johnny has a best friend that happens to be black, and a girl... Little Johnny is not racist/sexist.
But, if little Johnny says he will ONLY be friends with black girls... he is both a racist and a sexist.

Men have been fucking up our country for years. It is nice to have a woman in a leadership position, and I think she is more qualified than most men. Throughout history, women have made great leaders of their countries, and represent half of our population.

oh? if biden dies and harris takes over, are you saying she will not be representing you and your interests and agenda?

will she be governing to advance the interests of women at the expense of men?
I said nothing of the sort. Where did you get that from? If Harris takes over, my view is that she will advance the interests of all true Americans at the expense of assholes.

A joke? We're almost four years in now. Perhaps start paying attention. We know the Orange Virus is a misogynist by his history of derision of females. He is a superficial piece of garbage that only hires them if they're good looking. He ran a pageant, for fucks sake. No one who values the worth of a female has a history like the Virus. But I guess the psychosis of stupid permeates society in an election year, and some of us suffer from amnesia.

Many of the dickless Cult45 baboons right here on USMB with stick their heads up after hearing this comment, nod their heads in approval, and continue to fling shit. Just watch.

"He is a superficial piece of garbage that only hires them if they're good looking."

Good looking like Sarah Sanders?

sarah.jpg

It isn't. His mistake was alerting everyone to the fact that he was rejecting perfectly qualified people based on their chromosomes. Had Trump come out and said he would only consider men as his VP, he would have been roundly criticized for doing so and faced screechings of sexism.
Women have always been put in the back seat in the governing of this country. We know that Trump is the poster boy for sexism among his other demeaning behavior. He goes so far to grab women by the pussy if he thinks he can get away with it. Biden wants women to be represented at the highest level since they represent 50% of the population and are as qualified as men. This is not a country of only white men and sometimes you have to step outside of your comfort zone. She is certainly qualified. You might take a good look at Trump, who is not very qualified and is in it for the money.

"He is a superficial piece of garbage that only hires them if they're good looking."

View attachment 374162
She is gorgeous! The daughter of a Trump buddy.

Sure it would have been an issue.

View attachment 374162
She is gorgeous! The daughter of a Trump buddy.

Yep. Nepotism hire.

he vowed to pick a woman to be his vp.

that is him saying that no man would be even considered for the job, because of their sex.

if that is not sex discrimination, then nothing is.
Do you know what discrimination means? Also considering the fact that in our countries history we have never had a female hold that office nor has a minority woman even ever been considered for the office... well I think I can make a better case that the discrimination has been on the shoulders of women... not men

Forum List

Back