Trump says American Jews are anti-Israel.

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
So think about this: Trump points out what every cogent observer has confirmed, and the Media finds couple of jews who deem his remarks anti-Semitic.

Do you get it yet? It doesn't matter what he says. It proves he is bad.

I love this. I just KNEW you Trumpswabs would excuse these anti-semitic tropes coming out of your savior's mouth.
If this were a Democrat, you'd be all over it.

Absolutely fucking pathetic how far you people have fallen. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump has a point. Why do American Jews continually vote Democrat while democrats shoot down aid to Israel at every turn?

Evangelicals teach that all Jews have to move to Palestine .. Then 2/3rds will die.. 1/3 will convert and Jesus will return.

Interesting how the only Jews that Republicans hate are American ones. If you're a foreign Jew who loves Israel more than America then Republicans love you; if you're an American Jew who loves America the most then Republicans hate you for it.

Evangelicals teach that all Jews have to move to Palestine .. Then 2/3rds will die.. 1/3 will convert and Jesus will return.
You are (probably) thinking of Christian Zionists. They don't "teach" that idea, they believe it to be true because of scripture. Two minor corrections for your edification, though.

First, nothing in the bible says ALL Jews must return to the land before Christ's return. It simply says that there will be a return from the four winds or four corners of the earth. It's an idiom meaning that just as they were scattered in the Disapora, they will return from those places in the last times.

Second, yes 2/3 of Jewry will perish in that 7-year period known collectively as the Tribulation (3.5 years) and GREAT Tribulation (3.5 years). BUT, they do so in the wider global context of ALL HUMANITY suffering 2/3 loss. It isn't just the Jews.

The calamities that will befall the human race will kill roughly 5 billion human beings during that 7 years. WWII was the deadliest human struggle in our history - by far - and about 120 million deaths occurred from all causes over about a 5-year period. 120... versus FIVE THOUSAND MILLION over 7 years. Frankly, I hope to be long in the grave before that 7-year clock begins its countdown.

RE: Trump says American Jews are anti-Israel.
※→ Augustine, et al,

I don't know if this is the right interpretation or not...

Interesting how the only Jews that Republicans hate are American ones. If you're a foreign Jew who loves Israel more than America then Republicans love you; if you're an American Jew who loves America the most then Republicans hate you for it.
(COMMENT)
I do not know what the Republicans and the Democrats care about on this issue. I am not sure it is even an important issue. Is there an important issue on this question?

I wonder what purpose the Former President is attempting to achieve.

But it is interesting that this is a part of the strategy. A strategy for what, I cannot say..
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Most American leftists, which includes a lot of Jews, view Israel as the Oppressor and Palestine as the Oppressed. That is just how Marxists are.

I love this. I just KNEW you Trumpswabs would excuse these anti-semitic tropes coming out of your savior's mouth.
If this were a Democrat, you'd be all over it.

Absolutely fucking pathetic how far you people have fallen. :auiqs.jpg:
C'mon Jackoff. You know Trump has a valid point. And being the pinhead you are, you have no justifiable response.

Allow me to rephrase dingus: if you're an American Jew who hates Israel, then most Republicans hate you for it.

Trump has a point. Why do American Jews continually vote Democrat while democrats shoot down aid to Israel at every turn?

Trump is exaggerating. He is not President anymore, so why should his comments be so important to you?

Trump says a lot of stupid things.
Just the opposite. He is the only one to really toss out the highly controversial into the arena. When all of the GOP candidates were running they were talking about going easy on illegals, pathway to citizenship, etc., here come Trump "you have to go back and get in line". China, he is the only one to call them out. Now it is fashionable in many circles. And now,

"
  • Former President Donald Trump in a newly aired interview told an Israeli journalist that “the Jewish people in the United States either don’t like Israel or don’t care about Israel.” Mostly true
  • “The evangelical Christians love Israel more than the Jews in this country,” said Trump, a Republican who won strong support from white evangelical voters in the 2016 and 2020 presidential elections. Mostly true
  • Jews were much more likely to vote for Democratic nominees Hillary Clinton and President Joe Biden, polls have shown. 100% True
  • “It used to be that Israel had absolute power over Congress, and today I think it’s the exact opposite,” Trump said. This is brilliant as he ventures into the conspiracy stuff and suggests that China has more influence over Congress without saying it.

Most American leftists, which includes a lot of Jews, view Israel as the Oppressor and Palestine as the Oppressed. That is just how Marxists are.
Wrong.

Most American Jews are for a democratic America.

Trump is for himself becoming a dictator, becoming a President for life like so many other dictatorships.
Belarus, Poland, Venezuela.

Trump does not like anyone who will not vote for him be it a Republican, Democrat or Independent , which is why he has trashed all Republicans who did not vote for him in 2016 and in 2020. And all Jews he expected to vote for him just because he says he is for Israel.

He has never been for Israel. The Trumps are not even for Jews, never mind Ivanka's marriage, just read his niece's book, or anyone else who has worked for him.
Find out what his father and Trump himself think about Jews.

Trump is all about power and votes bring power.

Otherwise he incites in order to force something to happen or to bring fear on People so that they will quit their jobs. There has been a lot of that happening the past year.

Wrong.

Most American Jews are for a democratic America.

Trump is for himself becoming a dictator, becoming a President for life like so many other dictatorships.
Belarus, Poland, Venezuela.

Trump does not like anyone who will not vote for him be it a Republican, Democrat or Independent , which is why he has trashed all Republicans who did not vote for him in 2016 and in 2020. And all Jews he expected to vote for him just because he says he is for Israel.

He has never been for Israel. The Trumps are not even for Jews, never mind Ivanka's marriage, just read his niece's book, or anyone else who has worked for him.
Find out what his father and Trump himself think about Jews.

Trump is all about power and votes bring power.

Otherwise he incites in order to force something to happen or to bring fear on People so that they will quit their jobs. There has been a lot of that happening the past year.
Did Rachel tell you that?

(Trying to shame Jews, again, into voting for him Trump is upsetting more than getting what he wants with Jews all over the world )

Jewish organizations slammed former United States president Donald Trump’s remarks published Thursday, in which he said American Jews don’t love Israel and charged that Israel used to have “absolute power over Congress.”

“Insinuating that Israel or the Jews control Congress or the media is antisemitic, plain and simple,” Jonathan Greenblatt, the chief executive of the Anti-Defamation League, wrote on Twitter Friday.

Trump’s comments from an interview in July with Israeli journalist Barak Ravid, were broadcast Thursday on the Unholy Podcast, hosted by Yonit Levi of Israel’s Channel 12 news and Jonathan Freedland of The Guardian.

-----
Trump has a record of making incendiary comments about US Jews and Israel. He has previously made similar remarks to those revealed in the recordings, drawing criticism for insinuating that American Jews should base their political decisions solely on the Israel issue. Speaking to US Jews, he has also referred to Israel as “your country.”

Forum List

Back