Ex-CIA analyst: Anti-Trump officials politicized intelligence, undermined U.S. security

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Many of us knew this in our bones. Good to see confirmation of what the seditious perhaps traitorous bastards did.

This is the deep state.

I hope more speak out.

U.S. intelligence officials waged a politicized campaign to undermine President Trump and his administration, and the politicization undermined American security, according to a former U.S. intelligence analyst.

John A. Gentry, a former CIA analyst, stated in a journal article that former high-ranking intelligence officials were frequently used by sitting intelligence officials, to leak damaging information.

Many “formers” directly or indirectly helped elect current President Biden and defeat Mr. Trump in the 2020 election.

“Current and former U.S. intelligence officers in unprecedentedly large numbers politicized intelligence in their opposition to candidate and then President Donald Trump,” Mr. Gentry stated in an article in the International Journal of Intelligence and Counterintelligence.

“The activists consistently refused, and still refuse, to accept responsibility for the politicization or the damage it caused to intelligence and broader national security.”

Mr. Gentry names many of those he says were politicized, including both high-ranking and mid-level former agency employees.

Former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former National Security Agency Director Michael Hayden, among others, aggressively pursued political agendas in opposition to Mr. Trump from 2016 to 2021, Mr. Gentry said, and their efforts, ongoing despite Mr. Trump leaving the White House in January, damaged the credibility of once-objective spy agencies.

The three officials and others. like former FBI Director James Comey, saw their anti-Trump efforts as justified, according to Mr. Gentry, because the former president was considered a national security threat who had to be ousted from office.

Mr. Trump as president spoke out against U.S. intelligence failures but also praised and supported — often in private — many of the spy agencies’ activities and programs.

Mr. Gentry, in the piece headlined, “Trump-Era Politicization: A Code of Civil–Intelligence Behavior Is Needed,” called for new guidelines for former spies similar to those followed by most former military officers to avoid politicization of intelligence agencies and their products.

Yes, it’s bizarre: MI6 connections to the Clinton crime family in Oliver Springs, Tennessee, Abraham Lincoln family DNA linked to the painting hanging in the White House dining room, also linked to CIA employee DNA, etc.

These kinds of unelected, untouchables within the power structure of the country can and do manage to cause great damage. They are traitors, IMO. Who in the HELL, gave them the role of deciding which choice the voters make is "acceptable"? I'd put every damned one of them against a wall if the choice was mine. Brennan and Comey, I wouldn't shoot. I pull a Marcellus on them. Go absolutely medieval on them...

Many of us knew this in our bones. Good to see confirmation of what the seditious perhaps traitorous bastards did.

This is the deep state.

I hope more speak out.

U.S. intelligence officials waged a politicized campaign to undermine President Trump and his administration, and the politicization undermined American security, according to a former U.S. intelligence analyst.

John A. Gentry, a former CIA analyst, stated in a journal article that former high-ranking intelligence officials were frequently used by sitting intelligence officials, to leak damaging information.

Many “formers” directly or indirectly helped elect current President Biden and defeat Mr. Trump in the 2020 election.

“Current and former U.S. intelligence officers in unprecedentedly large numbers politicized intelligence in their opposition to candidate and then President Donald Trump,” Mr. Gentry stated in an article in the International Journal of Intelligence and Counterintelligence.

“The activists consistently refused, and still refuse, to accept responsibility for the politicization or the damage it caused to intelligence and broader national security.”

Mr. Gentry names many of those he says were politicized, including both high-ranking and mid-level former agency employees.

Former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former National Security Agency Director Michael Hayden, among others, aggressively pursued political agendas in opposition to Mr. Trump from 2016 to 2021, Mr. Gentry said, and their efforts, ongoing despite Mr. Trump leaving the White House in January, damaged the credibility of once-objective spy agencies.

The three officials and others. like former FBI Director James Comey, saw their anti-Trump efforts as justified, according to Mr. Gentry, because the former president was considered a national security threat who had to be ousted from office.

Mr. Trump as president spoke out against U.S. intelligence failures but also praised and supported — often in private — many of the spy agencies’ activities and programs.

Mr. Gentry, in the piece headlined, “Trump-Era Politicization: A Code of Civil–Intelligence Behavior Is Needed,” called for new guidelines for former spies similar to those followed by most former military officers to avoid politicization of intelligence agencies and their products.

Gentry washed out in 1994. It happens.. too much booze and they fall prey to conspiracy theories.

These kinds of unelected, untouchables within the power structure of the country can and do manage to cause great damage. They are traitors, IMO. Who in the HELL, gave them the role of deciding which choice the voters make is "acceptable"? I'd put every damned one of them against a wall if the choice was mine. Brennan and Comey, I wouldn't shoot. I pull a Marcellus on them. Go absolutely medieval on them...

They were protecting the deep state.

Indeed for sure.

Forum List

Back