Trump says Abortion should be left to States. No national ban.

It is a loser issue.....Of course the gop, who wishes to be the Washington Generals to the leftist dem Globetrotters, will try to get as many abortion issues on state ballots as they can for '24 instead of waiting for a off year reconciliation of the issue.

So more participation in the decision is bad?

He has to make the point that he was the one that got the SC to the point they could get rid of Roe, and Dem controlled White house combined with a Dem controlled Congress will DEFINITELY try to impose a NY/California style "abortion to the last second" law.
He also needs to refuse to answer the booby trap "if legislation came to your desk banning abortion, would you sign it?" question.

The odds of such legislation successfully getting through congress are zero.

First let me post the video. The Fanboys don’t believe Trump said anything they disagree with.

I’ll throw in a link to a news site.

Now the question is how does this affect Trump with the rabid Anti-Abortion types? Will they stay home or will they go and vote? Will they continue to donate to his campaign/legal defense fund?
Yea but he appoints judges who think abortion is murder and they would rule it MURDER and UNCONSTITUTIONAL so go fuck yourself liar.

Excellent! :eusa_clap:
He's taken the issue off the table, and I agree with his stance that it should be left up to the individual state!!
Nope. Republicans are trying to re think their message. Fact is, you all think it's murder and you're lying if you say Mike Johnson and Trump wouldn't make abortion MURDER if they could. Mitch too. They'd all sign that federal law. So stop lying.

And look at how crazy Republicans are on a state level. Is that supposed to make me feel better about national nuts?

First let me post the video. The Fanboys don’t believe Trump said anything they disagree with.

I’ll throw in a link to a news site.

Now the question is how does this affect Trump with the rabid Anti-Abortion types? Will they stay home or will they go and vote? Will they continue to donate to his campaign/legal defense fund?
He did not say he was against a national abortion ban.

The Christo-fascist right will continue to support and vote for Trump and push for a Federal abortion ban.

For conservatives overturning Roe was never about ‘letting the states decide’; it was about opposing the right to privacy and reproductive autonomy at the national level.
Remember, all the judges trump appointed said Roe was the law of the land. They, like trump, lied.

Given how important it is to some people why not? A couple states have already done it off-year.

No red state in their right mind should hold it during the general.....Brings out the crazy women.
The women of America are not crazy. You are gaslighting yourself.

Gaslighting yourself
BoredJack.gif

Forum List

Back