Trump said the Las Vegas shooter was a smart, good, successful gambler and what he did is incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was actually a pretty smart guy. He was a good, successful gambler and thereā€™s no such thing as a successful gambler and what he went out and did is incredible,ā€ Trump said.

Trump Says Vegas Mass Shooter 'Was Actually A Pretty Smart Guy' And 'A Successful Gambler'

So what do you guys think of that?

I think you should go work for CNN since you like to edit other people's words and frame them to mean something they didn't and create some fake news.

Here is an unedited part of the article that is just astoundingly stupid.

Trump argued that a mass shooting near Paris would never have occurred if someone ā€œon the other sideā€ had a gun.

ā€œIf there was a gun on the other side, if one or two or three of those people had a gun, it would have never happened,ā€ he said.

Then he went on to say

ā€œWhen somebody has a gun illegally and nobody else has a gun because the laws are that you canā€™t have a gun, those people are gone. They have no choice, they have no chance,ā€ Trump told Piers Morgan on ITVā€™s ā€œGood Morning Britain.ā€

ā€œThe people that obey the laws ā€¦ those people are sitting ducks,ā€ he added.

All the Guns and Ammo, including the bump stocks were legally purchased. And even if the entire crowd were armed, they would not have been able to return fire in time to prevent the deaths. This is another time when Trump is just running his mouth. Another "And Mexico will pay for it" moment.

I read the entire article. Not entirely sure what your point is. What exactly did he say that you're disputing?

Just making sure the whole message is out there there. If you read and understand the whole article you would pretty well discard the whole thing as really, really bad writing and not a good cite for anything other than toilet paper.

inĀ·credĀ·iĀ·ble
/inĖˆkredəb(ə)l/

adjective
adjective: incredible
impossible to believe.

---

You're pretty incredible, and that's not a compliment. :fu:

He was actually a pretty smart guy. He was a good, successful gambler and thereā€™s no such thing as a successful gambler and what he went out and did is incredible,ā€ Trump said.

Trump Says Vegas Mass Shooter 'Was Actually A Pretty Smart Guy' And 'A Successful Gambler'

I think you should go work for CNN since you like to edit other people's words and frame them to mean something they didn't and create some fake news.

Here is an unedited part of the article that is just astoundingly stupid.

Trump argued that a mass shooting near Paris would never have occurred if someone ā€œon the other sideā€ had a gun.

ā€œIf there was a gun on the other side, if one or two or three of those people had a gun, it would have never happened,ā€ he said.

Then he went on to say

ā€œWhen somebody has a gun illegally and nobody else has a gun because the laws are that you canā€™t have a gun, those people are gone. They have no choice, they have no chance,ā€ Trump told Piers Morgan on ITVā€™s ā€œGood Morning Britain.ā€

ā€œThe people that obey the laws ā€¦ those people are sitting ducks,ā€ he added.

All the Guns and Ammo, including the bump stocks were legally purchased. And even if the entire crowd were armed, they would not have been able to return fire in time to prevent the deaths. This is another time when Trump is just running his mouth. Another "And Mexico will pay for it" moment.

I read the entire article. Not entirely sure what your point is. What exactly did he say that you're disputing?

Denrd lied...Trump did not say what he claims...I actually read the link...apparantly I am the only one who did so.
I stopped reading his BS links a long time ago...but I will continue to call him out...you know....for educational purposes.....

From your link

He was a sick guy. If it wasnā€™t guns, it would be bombs or something else
I donā€™t see anything here that says Trump couldnā€™t believe both. Me personally, I would never use words like successful and good and incredible to describe a guy I knew was sick. Unless I didnā€™t think sick was all that bad.

inĀ·credĀ·iĀ·ble
/inĖˆkredəb(ə)l/

adjective
adjective: incredible
impossible to believe.

---

You're pretty incredible, and that's not a compliment. :fu:
Must be talking to Trump since heā€™s the one that used that word.

To me, it seems Trump admires the guy. Trump said the guy was smart, good, successful and what he did is incredible. How is that not admiration?

Anyone?
Well, he admires the NK dictator. He admires Putin...makes sense in his tiny mind.

From your link

I donā€™t see anything here that says Trump couldnā€™t believe both. Me personally, I would never use words like successful and good and incredible to describe a guy I knew was sick. Unless I didnā€™t think sick was all that bad.

Trump was just referring to media reports....it was all over the media the guy was a successful gambler, real estate developer and intelligent.

Trump makes it clear he considered the guy a sicko....you tried to spin the story. Case closed.

To me, it seems Trump admires the guy. Trump said the guy was smart, good, successful and what he did is incredible. How is that not admiration?

Anyone?
Well, he admires the NK dictator. He admires Putin...makes sense in his tiny mind.

You are ignorant of what is required for diplomacy to be successful...patheticially ignorant.

From your link

Still trying to spin...you have been outed...take a hike boyo...you are a waste of board space.

Out of the entire investigation by the police and tge FBI no one has discovered any motive for the man's actions. He was smart. Retired from a successful career. Became a money making successful gambler. Then for no reason starts killing people. That's pretty incredible.

Trump again was right.

Out of the entire investigation by the police and tge FBI no one has discovered any motive for the man's actions. He was smart. Retired from a successful career. Became a money making successful gambler. Then for no reason starts killing people. That's pretty incredible.

Trump again was right.

He was right about all of it except for the fact that the guy was not a sucessful gambler.

That is a oxymoron anyhow....

I explained the most credible motive for the guy long ago....as understanding Las Vegas and the gambling scene very well...I have insights and knowledge most do not have.

First of all...one must understand that Las Vegas is not only one of the most corrupt cities in America if not the most corrupt....they also are dependent on the tourist trade.

I say that to say this........the motive of the shooter was obfusicated if not covered up....I would say covered up.

The media failed the people as it usually does....because if they had done some real investigative journalism they would have discovered the most likely motive....and they would have reported on how Las Vegas Metro conspired with powerful people to cover up the motive.

Anyone that has lived and worked in Las Vegas knows it has the highest suicide rate in the Nation.

The first thing that needs to be understood about the shooter and his motive is the fact that he had become suicidal.

Next question.......why? Because of his gambling losses.....the sheriff of las vegas admitted that the shooter had lost a significant amount of money....enough to force him to change his gambling lifestyle.

Anyone who has ever lived in Las Vegas also understands how many of the suicides there if not most are due to gambling losses...sometimes it really does not have to be a lot of money...all that is required is to lose enough that it forces you to change your lifestyle....many people find that unacceptable and thus opt to end their life.

Yet despite how common it is in las vegas for a gambler to go suicidal because of his losses...this most common motive was barely if considered at all to be a motive in this notorious case.

Why...simply because the Gambling Establishment in Las Vegas which controls not only Las Vegas but the whole state...did not want bad publicity...aka that gambling was the root cause for the shooters actions....he decided to kill himself...but unlike most suicides in vegas he decided to take a lot of people with him...thus we have two components that figured into the shooters motive....gambling losses and a desire to go out with a lot of publicity and notoriety....in order to get back at Vegas....gamblers always blame others for their losses....never themselves. Thus this shooter blamed vegas for his losses....and to get revenge he did something that he thought would hurt Las Vegas tourism...kill a bunch of people

The big boys in Vegas were very successful in their coverup of the motive....Vegas receieved no blame and tourism was not affected.

Itā€™s bad enough that Trump appears to praise a murderer who killed many dozens of innocent Americans who were watching a country and western concert.

But now you have Republicans trying to blame the police for the Parkland school shooting.

D8Y9jdFWkAAFn8i

Do they play blame the guns? Do they blame the shooter? No, they blame the police.

The problem for the GOP is that if this police officer goes on trial, heā€™ll be forced to bring up lack of training and too many guns and Republicans working endlessly and tirelessly to arm school shooters and fight for silencers and big magazines of bullets and bump stocks.

You're really stretching in this thread. He wasn't praising his acts. If I said Muhammed Atta was good at kickball does that mean I'm praising his acts? I don't know if he was any good at kickball. He didn't sound like the kickball kinda guy. :dunno:

Anyone?
out here in the Vegas news they were saying almost the same thing about the guy.....

deanrd you might have one of the worst cases of Trump Derangement Syndrome Iā€™ve seen in awhile. I mean you hang from that manā€™s nuts constantly.

Come to think about it you libs are like crabs filthy, disgusting and aggravating and wanting to live on a manā€™s nuts.

Anyone?
out here in the Vegas news they were saying almost the same thing about the guy.....
It was all over the media and Trump was just repeating stuff we all had heard on the news.

deanrd you might have one of the worst cases of Trump Derangement Syndrome Iā€™ve seen in awhile. I mean you hang from that manā€™s nuts constantly.

Come to think about it you libs are like crabs filthy, disgusting and aggravating and wanting to live on a manā€™s nuts.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa great description of the retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back