Graphic NSFW shock footage: undercover probe catches abortion doctors play fighting with dead babies

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A horrific video clip surfaced Wednesday appearing to show abortion doctors staging a fight using dead unborn babies.
Graphic NSFW Shock Footage: Undercover Probe Catches Abortion Doctors Play-fighting With Dead Babies
upload_2019-6-5_19-23-8.png

Society is fully breaking down can't you tell of course not , not when you are a nut job leftist lol.
Your sick demented pricks and those of you pro abortion fk u this is what you support.

Unfortunately, there will be those that believe this.

A horrific video clip surfaced Wednesday appearing to show abortion doctors staging a fight using dead unborn babies.
Graphic NSFW Shock Footage: Undercover Probe Catches Abortion Doctors Play-fighting With Dead Babies
View attachment 264029

Society is fully breaking down can't you tell of course not , not when you are a nut job leftist lol.
Your sick demented pricks and those of you pro abortion fk u this is what you support.

This is Mengele-level madness.

History invokes a culling of the herd through war periodically. We just may have reached that marker.

View attachment 264029

abortion doctor playing with dead babies at DuckDuckGo

View attachment 264029

History invokes a culling of the herd through war periodically. We just may have reached that marker.

I fear we've gone beyond the time to declare war on this evil. Perhaps we're meant to experience hell on earth for a time, first. Too many otherwise decent Americans have knelt before the altar of anything goes. Now, we might all be guilty by association. I hope I'm wrong.

View attachment 264029

This is from Venezuela so you need to think of some other pejoratives.

View attachment 264029

Time for the Dead Baby joke off, folks.

I'll start.

Which is faster to unload...a truck full of balloons, or a truck full of dead babies?

Unfortunately denying it doesn't make it go away. And brain dead fks like you think because the average stupid ass wouldn't do this that NOBODY could ever do it and that is where STUPIDITY creates dumb asses like you. DENYING
IT WONT MAKE IT GO AWAY.

Take a reality pill.

View attachment 264029

Gettin real close...I hope the universe lets me enjoy just a couple years of retirement though...just a couple.

View attachment 264029

I'll start.

Which is faster to unload...a truck full of balloons, or a truck full of dead babies?
You can't pitchfork ballons.

I sincerely hope this was some sort of fake video.

I sincerely fear it was not.

Welcome to liberal America where if the purported act is found amusing by so many liberals.
But would they buy tickets to see it? Or just demand freebies!

Unfortunately denying it doesn't make it go away. And brain dead fks like you think because the average stupid ass wouldn't do this that NOBODY could ever do it and that is where STUPIDITY creates dumb asses like you. DENYING
IT WONT MAKE IT GO AWAY.

Take a reality pill.
Unfortunately, there are those that accept anything on the internet at face value...including "performance artist" Alex Jones and his site.

View attachment 264029

I'll start.

You can't pitchfork ballons.
Yep....so the truck of dead babies unloads faster.
Next?

IT WONT MAKE IT GO AWAY.

Take a reality pill.
Unfortunately, there are those that accept anything on the internet at face value...including "performance artist" Alex Jones and his site.
Or even get paid to pass on such "performance art" on other forums.

IT WONT MAKE IT GO AWAY.

Take a reality pill.
Do you automatically disbelieve anything conservatives tell you on the internet?

IT WONT MAKE IT GO AWAY.

Take a reality pill.
Do you automatically disbelieve anything conservatives tell you on the internet?
No...but I'm automatically sceptical of anything that is posted by a known conspiracy site and is uncorroborated anywhere else.
Basically, if anything seems really over-the-top unbelievable then I want some corroboration.

Tell me...did you believe the Pizzagate thing?
Maybe you still believe the Pizzagate thing.

Forum List

Back