Anyone watch stephen colbert show?

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I am trying to figure out why the audience laughs so
uproariously at stuff that is not even remotely funny?

The guy is kinda cutsie the way he dances around like a little pixie with his weird little gestures etc. but funny? I do not get it.

I think the audience must be given some feel good juice or something to put them in such a state of nirvana they would laugh at anything...as in they laugh to hear themselves laugh as in it makes them feel they are having a good time...i am sure a psychologist would have a good answer for this absurd behavior.

I thought all live shows have a sign that lights up when the audience is supposed to laugh.

No, I am in bed long before his program starts.

I thought all live shows have a sign that lights up when the audience is supposed to laugh.

Yeh...I had kinda forgotten about that....they must really take it to heart....well people want to have a good time...what the hell....laugh irregardless makes everyone else feel like laughing not to mention they get free tickets...that certainly boosts their spirits no doubt....i still think most of them come on there in a state of ....shall we say 'altered consciousness'

Anyone who watches Stephen Colbert's program, WHY?

Would you not be as entertained if you simply wrote on a piece of paper, "Trump is the devil!"?

Sad, humorless wingnuts would rather listen to the ravings of Lou Dobbs to keep their anger level up over blatant lies than watch a comedy variety show. :21:

He devotes way too much time on President Trump, and it's just getting sad at this point, but at his prime I considered him one of the funniest people alive.

It's a shame that all of the late night talk shows now pander to the liberal Hollywood crowd.
Here is what a pro had to say about it:

THIS is part of what Trump means by "make America great again." Weve lost so much over the decades.

It’s a New York audience.

We’ve been exposed to the escapades of St Trumpy since the 70s.

We know what kind of asshole He is.

Forum List

Back