Trump Rioter Caught On Video Sobbing 'They Called Me A Terrorist' After Being Put On 'No-Fly' List

This is interesting.

Apparently one of the rioters is on the no fly list. The government considers him a terrorist after rioting in the capitol on Wednesday.

I can't say I blame the government. They are terrorists and shouldn't be able to get on an airplane.

Fascist libs are spinning stories and trying to destroy anyone at the protest against our government--this is what banana republics do..
Thank God there's not enough of you lunatics to ruin this nation. You can rant and rage all you want about libs, but history, video and 6 deaths will never be erased to exonerate you murdering brain dead racist motherfuckers...EVER!!

More fucking commie lies. Only 3 died as a result of people entering the Capital exercising their first amendment rights to petition the government for a redress of gradiences. More died in Chicago last weekend at the hands of your brothas and sistas.

You don't understand. Of course all deaths are tragic, but crime occurs all over the world every day. It is a constant that all of humanity has to deal with. The attack on our congress was different than that. It was an attempt to overthrow the way our government works and install an unelected ruler with violence. That attack was not the same as protestors marching in the streets. It was not the same as rioters burning a store. It was a very real attack on our system of government.

Or it could have been in support of republican demands for a commission to investigate election irregularities. Of course you commie propagandist will try to spin it to the worse possible scenario. That's what you do.

Exactly what stopped the repubs from starting an investigation? They don't have to ask anybody. If you want to whine, whine at them.

That's a lie, they want a bipartisan commission, with subpoena power to preserve evidence. That takes legislation with funding and authority.

This is interesting.

Apparently one of the rioters is on the no fly list. The government considers him a terrorist after rioting in the capitol on Wednesday.

I can't say I blame the government. They are terrorists and shouldn't be able to get on an airplane.

So then BLM members and NBA players who support them can't Fly? Logic and standard failed.
How would c9bgress get to Washington if you are callung them terrorists too? Or did you forget the rants of Maxine Watters and the like?

This is interesting.

So let's see if I have this straight.

"They want to ruin your life" by kicking you off a plane after all you did was storm a government building and break in with nooses and Molotov cocktails?

What are they smokin'?

I don't know. They don't seem to live in the same reality the rest of live in.

We've known that for a very long time.

Then maybe it's time for a fucking divorce for irreconcilable differences. Then we can wall you asshole off and every one will be happy.

No, you will live under Democratic rule.

And under democratic rule too. That's the one that apparently hurts.

"They want to ruin your life" by kicking you off a plane after all you did was storm a government building and break in with nooses and Molotov cocktails?

What are they smokin'?
Drunk on centuries of white privelege.

I understand the dipshit who clouted the security officer over the head with a fire extinguisher sustained a bruised hand in the process. Poor baby. Get him into the coddling zone right away.

This is interesting.

That would be great if that could be the penalty for rioting. Just another reason to not do it.

If you're going to fly to DC and riot...you'll be taking Greyhound home.

But not your rioters, right? Those are "mostly peacefully protestors", right?

Different rules for different folks.

How many lives have to be destroyed before it is just cause for war?

This is interesting.

That would be great if that could be the penalty for rioting. Just another reason to not do it.

Anyone rioting should be punished. Severely. Now run along.

This is interesting.

Let's add up all the rioters from both sides that attacked congress with the intention of stringing up the VP, and finding the Speaker of the House to kill her. Which side would have more on that list?

vo1izvcqi0b61.jpg

What are they smokin'?
Drunk on centuries of white privelege.

I understand the dipshit who clouted the security officer over the head with a fire extinguisher sustained a bruised hand in the process. Poor baby. Get him into the coddling zone right away.
"You understand" meaning you don't have a shred of proof. No one clouted any security officer over the head with a fire extinguisher, NAZI.

I'vehad my fill of idiot lefties that don't think. Or rather, don't have the braincells TO think. Therefore...2 more on my iggie list.

2121 is bad enough so far..I damn sure don't plan on polluting my mind with idiot posts.
Being put on ignore by you lunatics is yet another blessing from 2021....have at it and good bye!!!
You putting a "kick me" sign on your backside before sundown already tiggered? I must excuse myself from this thread to lol for at least 3 hours.
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::thanks:

This is interesting.

What a whiney little bitch... :laugh:

This is interesting.

Let's add up all the rioters from both sides that attacked congress with the intention of stringing up the VP, and finding the Speaker of the House to kill her. Which side would have more on that list?

Never happened.
If the protestors had planned violence, then all the police would have been dead, first thing.

No fly lists are inherently illegal.
If you have been proven to commit crimes, you are found guilty and incarcerated.
Until then, any attempt to discriminate is illegal.
Airlines have to follow the law if they want to use the public airways and airports.

Forum List

Back