Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

Not even remotely true. Syndi lies again!

Show us the order that says that Texas must lift a finger re their own concertina wire on their own land.
Here you go. Now, why don't you ever back up your bullshit?

Emergency application to vacate injunction pending appeal is granted on Jan. 22, 2024.

Here you go. Now, why don't you ever back up your bullshit?

Retard. I said show me the order. You didn’t. Why? Because you can’t.

The SCOTUS didn’t say any such thing.

All it did was issue an order without an opinion lifting an injunction that had prohibited the Border Patrol from cutting the Texas concertina wire.

Why do you endlessly lie?

Show us the order that says that Texas must lift a finger re their own concertina wire on their own land.
Ahh, I see that you are again using double-speak, and dishonestly framing the decision. It's what you do.

The order doesn't say anything about Texas lifting a finger. It orders Texas to not interfere with Federal Border Agents lifting a finger to remove concertina wire.

You really are a dishonest piece of shit.

Ahh, I see that you are again using double-speak, and dishonestly framing the decision. It's what you do.

The order doesn't say anything about Texas lifting a finger. It orders Texas to not interfere with Federal Border Agents lifting a finger to remove concertina wire.

You really are a dishonest piece of shit.
You are lying once again.

Since you’re too lazy and retarded and dishonest to provide the actual order, I will share it yet again:

ORDER LIST: 601 U.S.)
MONDAY, JANUARY 22, 2024
ORDER IN PENDING CASE
23A607 DEPT. OF HOMELAND SEC., ET AL. V. TEXAS
The application to vacate injunction presented to Justice
Alito and by him referred to the Court is granted. The December
19, 2023 order of the United States Court of Appeals for the
Fifth Circuit, case No. 23-50869, is vacated.
Justice Thomas, Justice Alito, Justice Gorsuch, and Justice
Kavanaugh would deny the application to vacate injunction.

You can lie all you want, ou dishonest scumbag. But you can’t evade the actual quotation of the ruling.

Once again, they did one thing only. They vacated an injunction which had been directed at the border patrol.

And Abbott is defying that order by not allowing Border Agents to cut the wire.
Bullshit. You are doubling down on your lie.

Prove that Abbott has done anything to prevent Border Patrol from cutting the concertina wire.

Again. You won’t. Because you can’t. Your lies are constant. But they get shot down just as fast.

Lol!

Jan. 24: Abbott releases a statement defending Texas’s authority.​

On Wednesday, Abbott released a statement challenging the authority of the federal government on the issue.

The response to Abbott’s argument from constitutional scholars has been broadly dismissive.

“This is nonsense,” one told Newsweek. “Governors have no power to declare anything under the U.S. Constitution, nor does the Constitution give states any legal power to countermand the exercise of federal authority.”

Texas law enforcement officers continue to put up razor wire, despite the court’s decision.

Lol!

Jan. 24: Abbott releases a statement defending Texas’s authority.​

On Wednesday, Abbott released a statement challenging the authority of the federal government on the issue.

The response to Abbott’s argument from constitutional scholars has been broadly dismissive.

“This is nonsense,” one told Newsweek. “Governors have no power to declare anything under the U.S. Constitution, nor does the Constitution give states any legal power to countermand the exercise of federal authority.”

Texas law enforcement officers continue to put up razor wire, despite the court’s decision.

As my quote of the entire opinion-less SCOTUS order shows, SCOTUS didn’t order Texas to do or to refrain from doing anything.

Syndi can’t stop lying.

Now that I've kicked Shitty Lawyer's ass once again, back to the OP:

Trump is disqualified from being on the ballot. Because he planned and orchestrated an attempted coup.

I'll be happy to whip your ass again.
Two things, sonny, boy.....

First, you'd rather sandpaper a Lions ass.....

Second, you shouldn't mess with the Purple Ninja.

0db32031-648c-455f-8e57-bc61bee0add5.jpg

Now that I've kicked Shitty Lawyer's ass once again, back to the OP:

Trump is disqualified from being on the ballot. Because he planned and orchestrated an attempted coup.
You have never been able to kick anyone’s ass. You’re a retard and almost always wrong.

And you’re also ignorant as fuck.

Trump remains on the Maine ballot.

Now that I have publicly humiliated you yet again (as always), Syndi, do you have the integrity to admit that you’re wrong?

It doesn’t matter. You’re a dishonest twat; and that is already known — as is the fact that Trump remains on the Maine ballot.

Syndi always gets crushed by me. I own that bitch! :auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::badgrin::thewave:

Link us up to him being found guilty in a court of law for "crimes against democracy", Simp.

That is your claim.
Great example of what I'm talking about

In an alternate universe somewhere, Donald Trump, fresh off his coup attempt that sought to end the 237-year-old republic, is disgraced and gone from politics forever, banished by his own party for what he did long before the legal system could catch up with him.
In our universe, though, the former president not only remains un-banished by Republicans, but has tightened his grip on the party even further, easily shaking off nearly a dozen rivals, and is now on the cusp of clinching the presidential nomination.

“Vladimir Putin looked at Donald Trump and thought, this is a weak man who will do anything for power, and Donald Trump looked at the Republican Party and thought, these are weak men and women who will do anything for power,” said Stuart Stevens, a Republican strategist with decades of experience on presidential campaigns. “And they were both right.”

The moment that crystalized the asymmetrical nature of the primary came late in the first Republican debate last August, when the Fox News hosts asked how many of the eight candidates on stage would support Donald Trump as the nominee even if he was by then a convicted felon.
Six of the eight signaled that, yes, they would — including Haley, the only one to outlast her rivals and earn, but eventually lose, a one-on-one race against Trump.
If Haley and the other five had intended to ever use Trump’s criminal prosecutions against him in the race, that possibility effectively evaporated with the raising of their hands.

McConnell in particular, Carpenter said, had in his hands the power to end Trump’s threat to the country by voting to convict him. He would easily have moved 10 other Republican senators with him, and Trump would have been barred from federal office forever.
“If 17 Republicans had convicted him, we wouldn’t be having this problem,” Carpenter said. “Mitch McConnell was not willing to risk the chance for a Senate majority to do that. And now here we are.”

Forum List

Back