Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

The election was rigged and stolen.

rotfl-gif.288736

This never gets old!

rotfl-gif.288736

This never gets old!
Republicans don't like it when Democrats fight dirty like they do. They want us to fight them with one hand tied behind our backs.

Rigged elections. LOL. Is this classic projection or what? The rigged 2000, 2004 and Trump tried it again in 2020 and FAILED because he lost every swing state.

Republicans can't wrap their brains around the concept that Jeb and George along with Diebold Voting Machines stole Florida but they believe Sleepy Joe stole 5 swing states. And they have less evidence than I do Bush stole 2000.

That's how he duped people into voting for him. He said what no Republican would dare to say. He was the RINO. All the real republicans were covering for George much like they now provide Trump cover. No difference.
He was the first honest campaigner out there. He set a mark. He made enemies from both parties. He told the truth. It is what it is.

Sort of like how officially Bush didn't lie us into Iraq.

As for his 2008 comments, Trump said of Bush in an interview with CNN, “He lied. He got us into the war with lies.” Wolf Blitzer, host of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” pushed back, saying Bush administration officials argue that the intelligence they received was wrong — not that they lied. “I don’t believe that,” Trump responded.

Trump: Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.

Blitzer: Their argument is, they weren’t lying, that that was the intelligence that he was presented, and it was not as if he was just lying about it.

Trump: I don’t believe that.

Blitzer: You believe that it was a deliberate lie?

Trump: I don’t believe it. And I don’t think you believe it either, Wolf. You are a very, very intelligent young man. I don’t think you believe it either.
Hole, put down the dope pipe and concentrate on the subject.

Hole, Mueller clearly stated no proof President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election
The WAPO Pulitzer prize was based on a lie. WAPO claimed Donald Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 and got a Pulitzer prize for that fictitious trash.

Hole, take the L for Loss like a man and own up to it. You are wrong.
Hole, Truth be told Hillary colluded with the Russians

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-russia-collusion-hillary-clinton-2016-e341cd7d

LOL

You wish. 3 years and 4 months (and counting) and there's still no proof the election was stolen. If anything was stolen, it was your brain.
LOL
JFK was murdered in 1963 and they are still hiding the proof of who did it. I don't trust the US Government. They have a long history of lying and doing other nefarious activities.

It's snowballing. There will be more states disqualifying him. It's also a kick in the butt at SCOTUS, telling them they can't slow-walk this.

Maine barred Donald Trump from the primary ballot Thursday, making it the second state in the country to block the former president from running again under a part of the Constitution that prevents insurrectionists from holding office.

The decision by Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows (D) is sure to be appealed. The Colorado Supreme Court last week found Trump could not appear on the ballot in that state, and the Colorado Republican Party has asked the U.S. Supreme Court to review the case. The nation’s high court could resolve for all states whether Trump can run again.
Perhaps states like Florida and Texas will remove Joe Biden from their ballots. It seems there is plenty of evidence that he peddled his influence to gain wealth for his family and his own wealth which is unethical if not illegal. He also negligently handled classified information but will not be charged as he is an “elderly man with a poor memory" who would be sympathetic to a jury.

The Democrats will scream bloody murder if Biden’s name gets pulled from red state ballots. Unfortunately pulling Joe’s name might do them a favor. They could be forced to pick another candidate.

Of course Maine’s decision will be overruled on appeal or when it makes its way to SCOTUS.

Hole, put down the dope pipe and concentrate on the subject.

Hole, Mueller clearly stated no proof President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election
The WAPO Pulitzer prize was based on a lie. WAPO claimed Donald Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 and got a Pulitzer prize for that fictitious trash.

Hole, take the L for Loss like a man and own up to it. You are wrong.
Hole, Truth be told Hillary colluded with the Russians

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-russia-collusion-hillary-clinton-2016-e341cd7d
That's not what Mueller said

AP FACT CHECK: Trump falsely claims Mueller exonerated him​

That's not what Mueller said

AP FACT CHECK: Trump falsely claims Mueller exonerated him​

Hole..
Put down the dope pipe....

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election and did not take a clear position on whether Trump obstructed justice.

Faun is on ignore :fu:

If J6, incited by trump, was not an insurrection attempt...WHAT WOULD BE?
Let's see, maybe a group fencing off a section of a city and declaring themselves to be an autonomous zone where the laws of the United States don't apply. I think that would be one.

LOL

You wish. 3 years and 4 months (and counting) and there's still no proof the election was stolen. If anything was stolen, it was your brain.
six states closed their polling for no reason except to isolate away from the standard count. go away cuck, you got nothing. Trump smacked the snot of creepy. But hey, go beat off old creepy again.

six states closed their polling for no reason except to isolate away from the standard count. go away cuck, you got nothing. Trump smacked the snot of creepy. But hey, go beat off old creepy again.

No states closed their polling early. You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Hole..
Put down the dope pipe....

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election and did not take a clear position on whether Trump obstructed justice.

Faun is on ignore :fu:

Trump was not exonerated by my report, Robert Mueller tells Congress​

US President Donald Trump's claim that he was "totally exonerated" by special counsel Robert Mueller was rejected by Mr Mueller in a hearing on Wednesday.

Mr Mueller said he had not exonerated Mr Trump of obstruction of justice.

He concluded that Russia had interfered in the election with the intention of benefitting Mr Trump's campaign.

Mr Mueller and his team concluded that they were unable to charge the president with a crime, but could not exonerate him either.

Trump was not exonerated by my report, Robert Mueller tells Congress​

US President Donald Trump's claim that he was "totally exonerated" by special counsel Robert Mueller was rejected by Mr Mueller in a hearing on Wednesday.

Mr Mueller said he had not exonerated Mr Trump of obstruction of justice.

He concluded that Russia had interfered in the election with the intention of benefitting Mr Trump's campaign.

Mr Mueller and his team concluded that they were unable to charge the president with a crime, but could not exonerate him either.
HOLE! PUT DOWN THE DOPE PIPE!
WE ARE TALKING TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN COORDINATING WITH RUSSIA AND ELECTION INTERFERENCE 2016 ELECTION

TAKE THE L FOR LESSON AND LOSS AND MOVE ON!
YOU BEEN EDUCATED. FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE

Last edited:

Forum List

Back