Maine’s top democrat election official removes Trump from 2024 primary ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Maine’s top election official has removed former President Donald Trump from the state’s 2024 primary ballot, in a shock decision based on the 14th Amendment’s “insurrectionist ban.”

Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows paused her decision pending a potential appeal in state court, which Trump’s team said they intend to file.

The decision makes Maine the second state to disqualify Trump from office, after the Colorado Supreme Court handed down its own stunning ruling that removed him from the ballot earlier this month. The development is a significant victory for Trump’s critics, who, citing the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol, say they’re trying to enforce a constitutional provision that was designed to protect the country from anti-democratic insurrectionists.

I did a search....I guess nobody cares? :dunno:

Maybe because the circumstances are even more iffy than even CO.

At least CO had a sham "trial"......Silly dems and their lawfare.

They are really gonna be all down in the mouth when their reckoning comes.

Last edited:
A truly great American

Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows …..an American Patriot!

1703891019842.jpeg

She should be removed for single-handedly robbing Republican citizens of the right to vote for the president they want.

Maine’s top election official has removed former President Donald Trump from the state’s 2024 primary ballot, in a shock decision based on the 14th Amendment’s “insurrectionist ban.”

Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows paused her decision pending a potential appeal in state court, which Trump’s team said they intend to file.

The decision makes Maine the second state to disqualify Trump from office, after the Colorado Supreme Court handed down its own stunning ruling that removed him from the ballot earlier this month. The development is a significant victory for Trump’s critics, who, citing the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol, say they’re trying to enforce a constitutional provision that was designed to protect the country from anti-democratic insurrectionists.

The U.S. Supreme Court will decide this. Afterwards, all of these political hacks need to either resign or be impeached in their States.

What a wise and knowledgeable individual he/she is!

There is an existing thread on this
The Thread Open on Trump's removal from the Maine Ballot is:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back