Trump remembers Colin Powell with “malevolent, spiteful, narcissistic statement”.

When all you have is name-calling, you've lost.

It's a "gfact" that he's a war criminal, but a suave one like BarryO.

One of thousands of great pieces exploring what a monstrous butcher he was:

Colin Powell, Politely Anguished War Criminal, Dead at 84

For more, just Google.
Accurate descriptions are not name calling

He is not a war criminal that is a fact and you are a liar. Your accusations that he is a war criminal are baldfaced lies.

When all you have is name-calling, you've lost.

It's a "gfact" that he's a war criminal, but a suave one like BarryO.

One of thousands of great pieces exploring what a monstrous butcher he was:

Colin Powell, Politely Anguished War Criminal, Dead at 84

For more, just Google.
The piece is an op ed which merely repeats the lie with no evidence.

You are a liar and moral coward

These contain evidence.

Projection.

See above & below.

Projection.
More lies from you.

They do not contain evidence but only opinion whicbh mirrors your own and is rooted in fallacy.

No projection but fact you have demonstrated that you are a liar by making false accusations and a coward for not backing them up.

The above are lies and that is not projection. You lack the intelligence to comprehend what a war crime is and what projection means.

More lies from you.
You can lead an ass to water... :)
They do not contain evidence but only opinion whicbh mirrors your own and is rooted in fallacy.
False.
No projection but fact you have demonstrated that you are a liar by making false accusations and a coward for not backing them up.
See above.
The above are lies and that is not projection.
See above.
You lack the intelligence to comprehend what a war crime is and what projection means.
See above.

You can lead an ass to water... :)

False.

See above.

See above.

See above.
You couldn't lead a cop to a donut shop.

What I stated was all true and there is no proection here. You are a liar and moral coward with no evidence to support your claims.

You couldn't lead a cop to a donut shop.

What I stated was all true and there is no proection here. You are a liar and moral coward with no evidence to support your claims.
Why do you think you have such deep admiration for war criminals?

Most all Americans, Democrat and Republican, respected and supported President Bush after we came under attack on 9-11-2001.

A short term rally around the flag MOMENT, and one that does not change the fact that your pretense of respected the GOP before Palin, is just you talking shit, so that you have an excuse to give Powell a pass, so that you can talk MORE shit, about people you hate.

Why do you have to lie about people being war criminals when the evidence and facts proven you to be a liar.
Do you admire ALL war criminals, or just the home-grown types?

How do you feel about Hitler?

And do you find it interesting that people are more upset that Trump spoke a mild truth about monstrous war criminal Powell than that Powell committed so many war crimes?

Do you admire ALL war criminals, or just the home-grown types?

How do you feel about Hitler?

And do you find it interesting that people are more upset that Trump spoke a mild truth about monstrous war criminal Powell than that Powell committed so many war crimes?
You have yet to name a war criminal.

Powell was not a war criminal and neither was Mccain you are a liar smearing them

You have yet to name a war criminal.

Powell was not a war criminal and neither was Mccain you are a liar smearing them

Agreed. Powell and McCain had many negative qualities, but "war criminal" was not one of them.

Isn’t it fascinating how “F**k Biden chants are breaking out all over the nation in college football stadiums.
Not really. Cultists gonna cult. And people gonna chant.

We count votes, not enthusiasm points. I thought you would have learned that last go-round.

Of course Biden is unpopular. The pandemic sucks, wages are crap, etc. If it does not turn around, he will pay the political price for that.

You don't think Hitler's a war criminal? :eek:

This explains a LOT...

Well, I guess if you don't think Hitler's a war criminal, you wouldn't be able to see that Powell and McCain are as well.

Yo moral compass be broke, bra.
Cute game you play boy.

You still fail however sicne Mccain and Powell were not criminals and you are a racist liar and a coward.

you know it and you are my bitch

We count votes, not enthusiasm points. I thought you would have learned that last go-round.

Of course Biden is unpopular. The pandemic sucks, wages are crap, etc. If it does not turn around, he will pay the political price for that.

Nothing "cult" abut a chanting a political attack on an unpopular and incompetent leader.

It must depress Joe that wherever he goes people line the streets giving his motorcade the finger and holding signs that say “F**k Joe Biden”

I personally find the chant disrespectful to the office Joe holds. I also feel sorry for Joe who is suffering from dementia. Perhaps Joe should just man up and resign but if he does we will be stuck with the giggling VP, Kamala Harris.

It looks like our nation is screwed.

1635389340768.jpeg

Forum List

Back