Trump remembers Colin Powell with “malevolent, spiteful, narcissistic statement”.

Don't call me boy, son.

Hmmm. You must be a liberal lover of war criminals becuz racissm.

Don't call me bitch, slut. :)
You are immature and repeating lies there fore you are a boy.

You have been owned and are my bitch.

You lie when you call Mccain and Powell war criminals and that is proven fact BOY.

Well thats not like Donald to behave like that. I wonder what happened to his legendary generosity of spirit.
That's just Trump being Trump. He just says it how it is, he's not pretentious, there is no guile with him. I know people would rather that a person be deceitful, look them in the eye and lie to their face about how they really feel, then stab them in the back later, because it's considered the polite thing to do in public.

You are making this all about you, deciding that Trump should say and do what you would do.

Powell was capable of doing something Trump has never been able to............that is to say "I was wrong".
Republicans gave Powell Joint Chiefs and Secretary of State. When Obama was running, Powell said the “the Republicans left me out of the Tent”.

In the mean time you are a proven liar smearing Powell and Mccain
The truth, Mr. Nazi?

You can't handle the truth.

But yeah, Trump drives people like you crazy because you just can't accept reality.

Oh well - I'm not judging. :)

The truth, Mr. Nazi?

You can't handle the truth.

But yeah, Trump drives people like you crazy because you just can't accept reality.

Oh well - I'm not judging. :)
You have not stated truth you have stated lies and there is no Mr. Nazi here.

You have no evidence whatsoeevr to supprot your cowardly accusations making them outright lies.

You are not jjudging you are losing and being outed as a coward and liar.

Republicans gave Powell Joint Chiefs and Secretary of State. When Obama was running, Powell said the “the Republicans left me out of the Tent”.
Well, when yoy promote and endorse an unaccomplished, Marxist, America hater like Obama for president, twice, ... was it really the Republican Party who left you, or did you leave it? I think it's obviously the later.

Forum List

Back