Trump remembers Colin Powell with “malevolent, spiteful, narcissistic statement”.

"calling someone a rhino".....................:heehee:

It is a negative spin on calling them a moderate. Hardly fighting words.

That is my point. YOu did not address it. Do you have something to say to try to refute my point, or are you just here to be a troll?

Liberals like you, probably YOU, during the Reagan years, and during the early Bush years, talked just as much shit on them then, as libs like you do today.

This pretense that the GOP of the Reagan Years, was...more respected, by people like you, and that you thus support Powell because you respect where he drew the line,

is complete bullsht.

Do you believe that Ronald Reagan and GHWBush, employed the Southern Strategy?

You mean the the GOP trying to charm away the lingering southern prejudiced and racist whites to the GOP with certain select code words after the Democrats became the champions of Civil Rights reform in the mid 60's

Ray Gun was a corporate schill, but a likable one.

You mean the the GOP trying to charm away the lingering southern prejudiced and racist whites to the GOP with certain select code words after the Democrats became the champions of Civil Rights reform in the mid 60's

Ray Gun was a corporate schill, but a likable one.

[...

I will take that as a yes. I know that you libs have learned to not give straight answers. Too easy to be proven wrong.

Anyways, any black man that would support a President that employed the dreaded, "Southern Strategy"?

And you pretend that you respect that?

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT YOU ARE SHOVELLING.

Powell betrayed us, and we remember. That you people pretend that is wrong, is just you being gaslighting trolls.

I will take that as a yes. I know that you libs have learned to not give straight answers. Too easy to be proven wrong.

Anyways, any black man that would support a President that employed the dreaded, "Southern Strategy"?

And you pretend that you respect that?

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT YOU ARE SHOVELLING.

Powell betrayed us, and we remember. That you people pretend that is wrong, is just you being gaslighting trolls.

Yes we know that Powell betrayed the folks in Neo-GOP for darn good reasons. Which is really good for the rest of the USA. That the Neo-GOP denigrates him in death is just SOP.

Yes we know that Powell betrayed the folks in Neo-GOP for darn good reasons. Which is really good for the rest of the USA. That the Neo-GOP denigrates him in death is just SOP.

You hate us so much, that you can't allow that we have a right to be pissed at a man that betrayed us.

YOu HAVE to fill your post, when partisan trash talk.

You are a partisan zealot and an asshole.

My point stands. Powell betrayed us, and we have treated him appropriately in response.

That this seems odd to you, is because you are blinded by your partisan hate.

The Neo-GOP ideals and behaviors betrayed Powell. Trumpyberra's behavior is part of the new standard.

Your pretense that you respected the GOP, back before Palin, is bullshit.

You are just looking for any excuse to pretend to be outraged.

Because, let's face it, you have lost the debate of IDEAS and POLICIES.

Your pretense that you respected the GOP, back before Palin, is bullshit.

Most all Americans, Democrat and Republican, respected and supported President Bush after we came under attack on 9-11-2001.

Most all Americans, Democrat and Republican, respected and supported President Bush after we came under attack on 9-11-2001.
Yeah, the deluded dumbed down and the greedy politicians supported all that legalized torture, mayhem, murder and destruction ALL BASED ON LIES. Take note, that no neo con artist has confessed, including Colin Powell, he spent the rest of his life yapping excuses, even when going to the bank to collect his bribe money.

Yeah, the deluded dumbed down and the greedy politicians supported all that legalized torture, mayhem, murder and destruction ALL BASED ON LIES.
Nah the surge in Bushes popularity came because Americans wanted revenge. When it became apparent in Bushes weekly radio addresses by Christmas 2001, their intent was to morph the outrage we all felt into support for the invasion and occupation of Iraq, that support started to wane. The so called liberal media was first to hop in bed with this new military adventurism. MSNBC even fired the anti-war Donahue for good measure. ABC fired Bill Maher for saying the terrorist weren't cowards.
Take note, that no neo con artist has confessed, including Colin Powell, he spent the rest of his life yapping excuses

Powell knew in Feb. 2001, and even said of Saddam "he has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors."

Why was he convinced to go with the tide?

Trump is not your typical politician. He is not a nice guy. He is a fighter. Many Trump supporters love that fact and don’t mind Trump being obnoxious at times.

Joe Biden has the nice guy act down pat but he is a life long corrupt politician and a terrible President.

Things are getting really bad when you hear entire stadiums break out the “F**k Joe Biden” chant. It surprises me that these chants are occurring on college stadiums. Young people usually love democrat Presidents.

You would think we would hear at least a few stadiums chanting “F**k Donald Trump” but we don’t.

Trump is not your typical politician. He is not a nice guy. He is a fighter. Many Trump supporters love that fact and don’t mind Trump being obnoxious at times.

Joe Biden has the nice guy act down pat but he is a life long corrupt politician and a terrible President.

Things are getting really bad when you hear entire stadiums break out the “F**k Joe Biden” chant. It surprises me that these chants are occurring on college stadiums. Young people usually love democrat Presidents.

You would think we would hear at least a few stadiums chanting “F**k Donald Trump” but we don’t.

Trump may be the most typical -- even stereotypical -- politician that as ever held office. He will literally say ANYTHING, no matter how classless, for praise and votes. He will sink to ANY low. He will abuse the power of his office as easily as you or I say hello. He surrounds himself with yes men. He values loyalty to himself over loyalty to the country.

Trump takes the line in the sand between "a politician" and "someone who governs" and turns it into a canyon. He literally embodies every worst stereotypical quality of a politician -- while possessing NONE of the qualities of one who governs-- and has given us a new standard for the negative connotations of the word "politician"..

Trump may be the most typical -- even stereotypical -- politician that as ever held office. He will literally say ANYTHING, no matter how classless, for praise and votes. He will sink to ANY low. He will abuse the power of his office as easily as you or I say hello. He surrounds himself with yes men. He values loyalty to himself over loyalty to the country.

Trump takes the line in the sand between "a politician" and "someone who governs" and turns it into a canyon. He literally embodies every worst stereotypical quality of a politician -- while possessing NONE of the qualities of one who governs-- and has given us a new standard for the negative connotations of the word "politician"..
Next you will try to convince me that Joe Biden will be one of our greatest Presidents. Everything will be free under Joe and it will not cost the average percent a penny as all the money will come from taxing the evil rich.

All of your claims above are lies and you are a coward.
When all you have is name-calling, you've lost.
it is gfact which you can present no evidence to refute that Powell commited no war crimes.
It's a "gfact" that he's a war criminal, but a suave one like BarryO.

One of thousands of great pieces exploring what a monstrous butcher he was:

Colin Powell, Politely Anguished War Criminal, Dead at 84

For more, just Google.

No, but I 100% saw that cheap non sequitur coming.
Isn’t it fascinating how “F**k Biden chants are breaking out all over the nation in college football stadiums. Joe seems to be very unpopular.

It looks like Joe is trying his best to act like the good guy but he isn’t fooling anyone.

You guys better be damn good at rigging elections or your party is going to lose historically in the Midterm Elections and the next Presidential Election.

Forum List

Back