Trump remembers Colin Powell with “malevolent, spiteful, narcissistic statement”.

It's not difficult to be above the arrogant ignorance that is Trumpism. Most of us are.
You're once again sidestepping the work, embracing an illusory & destructive view of superiority.

The evils of "Trumpism" are often no more than hysterical fantasies peddled by dangerous, self-serving propagandists to the ignorant, immature and foolish.

The notion that Trump was uniquely terrible as president is absurd.

You're once again sidestepping the work, embracing an illusory & destructive view of superiority.

The evils of "Trumpism" are often no more than hysterical fantasies peddled by dangerous, self-serving propagandists to the ignorant, immature and foolish.

The notion that Trump was uniquely terrible as president is absurd.
In your world, sure. I wouldn't argue that. I'm not arguing at all.

In your world, sure. I wouldn't argue that. I'm not arguing at all.
It's all the same world.

And you can join the fight against your own destructive fantasies, or continue playing these games.

Edited to add: The childish liking is just another game you play to avoid the work.

Last edited:
It's all the same world.

And you can join the fight against your own destructive fantasies, or continue playing these games.
A filthy pig like you who lies about Mccain and Powell has no business lecturing others about fantasies.

I have grown far beyond you BOY.

I proved you are a liar and coward making false accusations which you failed to back up.

Mccain and Powell are not war criminals and you know it
Oh Allan not this shit again. Of course, Powell and McCain are war criminals, just like your grandpa and all the other assholes at Langley.

Oh Allan not this shit again. Of course, Powell and McCain are war criminals, just like your grandpa and all the other assholes at Langley.
Hey Oswald

You were owned long ago on all of this and proven a liar like this giuy minitrue.

They were not war criminals boy. Your accusation is a lie which you cannot back up with any evidence. That is always the case with your ignorance based claims.

Hey Oswald

You were owned long ago on all of this and proven a liar like this giuy minitrue.

They were not war criminals boy. Your accusation is a lie which you cannot back up with any evidence. That is always the case with your ignorance based claims.
Oswald’s dead dummy. Your boy Ruby murdered him, as your grandpa directed.

Hey did you hear old Joe is continuing the policy of protecting those assholes at Langley for murdering JFK? You must be so relieved.

Maybe you could post a thread on this.

Surprise! Biden Continues the CIA’s JFK Assassination Cover-Up

Before I address President Biden’s decision last Friday to continue the national-security establishment’s cover-up of its November 22, 1963, regime-change operation in Dallas, I wish to make one thing perfectly clear: I am not Nostradamus.

Yes, I fully realize that I repeatedly predicted that Biden would never order the release of those 60-year-old assassination-related records that the CIA has steadfastly been keeping secret from the American people. (See here and here.) But that prediction doesn’t make me Nostradamus.

Surprise! Biden Continues the CIA’s JFK Assassination Cover-Up – The Future of Freedom Foundation

Last edited:
Oswald’s dead dummy. Your boy Ruby murdered as your grandpa directed.

Hey did you hear old Joe is continuing the policy of protecting those assholes at Langley for murdering JFK? You must be so relieved.

Before I address President Biden’s decision last Friday to continue the national-security establishment’s cover-up of its November 22, 1963, regime-change operation in Dallas, I wish to make one thing perfectly clear: I am not Nostradamus.

Yes, I fully realize that I repeatedly predicted that Biden would never order the release of those 60-year-old assassination-related records that the CIA has steadfastly been keeping secret from the American people. (See here and here.) But that prediction doesn’t make me Nostradamus.

Surprise! Biden Continues the CIA’s JFK Assassination Cover-Up – The Future of Freedom Foundation
Oswald’s dead dummy. Your boy Ruby murdered as your grandpa directed.

So is Allen you fucking moron.

Ruby was no one's boy and acted on his own.

Oswald Murdered JFK alone and I proved that in endless threads where i made you my bitch and turned you out. You know I did that and so does everyone else who watched me crush you.

Back up your accusations against Mccain and Powell you little dishonoest clown. You made accusations now post some fucking evidence.

So is Allen you fucking moron.

Ruby was no one's boy and acted on his own.

Oswald Murdered JFK alone and I proved that in endless threads where i made you my bitch and turned you out. You know I did that and so does everyone else who watched me crush you.

Back up your accusations against Mccain and Powell you little dishonoest clown. You made accusations now post some fucking evidence.
I don’t get it Allen Dulles III. Why would very potus since LBJ refuse to release CIA documents on the JFK assassination, if Oswald did it?

I don’t get it Allen Dulles III. Why would very potus since LBJ refuse to release CIA documents on the JFK assassination, if Oswald did it?
Asked and answered in other threads.

Now answer this Oswald jr., why do you need those docuements when you claim to have proven a conspiracy without them?

Oh thats right you never post evidence for your claims you NEVER link to evidence for your claims which is why I owned you like a total bitch in every thread about JFK. You ran away after I turned you out and everyone knows it.

Now stop trying to dodge the question and back up your accusations against Powell and Mccain with evidence you chldish little fooli

Asked and answered in other threads.

Now answer this Oswald jr., why do you need those docuements when you claim to have proven a conspiracy without them?

Oh thats right you never post evidence for your claims you NEVER link to evidednce for your claims which is why I owned you like a total bitch in every thread about JFK. You ran away after I turned you aout and everyone knows it.

Now stop trying to dodge the question and back up your accusations againsty Powell and Mccain with evidence you chldish little fooli
But Allen why do your friends at Langley STILL refuse to release their JFK documents after all this time?

Forum List

Back