Trump remembers Colin Powell with “malevolent, spiteful, narcissistic statement”.

He should have taken the high road. As a Bush loyalist, Powell disagreed with him, but unlike McCain, he wasn't in government in Trumps time to impact policies. If he couldn't say anything positive, He should have made an innocuous statement or nothing at all and leave it at that.

Trumps strength as a hardheaded businessman is also often his weakness.
Yes. Trump was unable to restrain himself, maybe his greatest weakness.

Well thats not like Donald to behave like that. I wonder what happened to his legendary generosity of spirit.
I couldn't read it Tommy because they want a sign up. I was quite interested in what Trump said because a lot of Trump's supporters could be alienated if Trump said anything meaningful against Powell.
Did Trump say anything worth mentioning?

trump scans Twitter, he doesn't read it, looking a the posts of his followers.

One of trump's followers called Collin Powel a RINO, so trump did too.

trump isn't political

Always a Class Act that Trumpyberra! Always striving to set a fine example for America' youth.
In a meta sense you are correct in spite of yourself.
Powell was a globalist lackey obedient to his corporate masters.
How many deaths can be attributed to the needless Iraq war that Powell was
so instrumental in?

Trump has been for America first despite the mewling of international vampires like
Bush and Powell.

Trump is not guilty of being wrong. Just indelicate and blunt.

Last edited:
The only important question is on whether Powell was misled by the neocons or he was a part of the lie that was made up on the WMD's that legitimized the US led war.

Most Americans will still try to pretend that Powell wasn't a part of the lie but the rest of the world doesn't buy it. Although the Nato countries are happier not belabouring the topic.

Honest people aren't going to allow the lie to be swept under the carpet for Powell's sake.
Powell's little vial he showed to the UN was pure theatre!

Colin Powell after working in the military all his life, endorsed the brown turd Obammy, who was totally against the military. Yes, Colin was a RINO.

Totally against the military? The guy who spent 8 years as a war president?

trump scans Twitter, he doesn't read it, looking a the posts of his followers.

One of trump's followers called Collin Powel a RINO, so trump did too.

trump isn't political
Wow! Trump is inside your head. But you pretend you are inside his head instead.

Yes. Trump was unable to restrain himself, maybe his greatest weakness.
It was purposeful. Part of the Neo-GOP litmus test. Anyone praising Powell is a RINO. Get them up against the Wall.

The only important question is on whether Powell was misled by the neocons or he was a part of the lie that was made up on the WMD's that legitimized the US led war.

Most Americans will still try to pretend that Powell wasn't a part of the lie but the rest of the world doesn't buy it. Although the Nato countries are happier not belabouring the topic.

Honest people aren't going to allow the lie to be swept under the carpet for Powell's sake.
Powell's little vial he showed to the UN was pure theatre!

We should not forget what he said in pre-9-11, 2001 either. I believe he regretted his decision to get on board the Iraqi invasion plane almost as soon as he did it.

Feb 2001

"We had a good discussion, the Foreign Minister and I and the President and I, had a good discussion about the nature of the sanctions -- the fact that the sanctions exist -- not for the purpose of hurting the Iraqi people, but for the purpose of keeping in check Saddam Hussein's ambitions toward developing weapons of mass destruction. We should constantly be reviewing our policies, constantly be looking at those sanctions to make sure that they are directed toward that purpose. That purpose is every bit as important now as it was ten years ago when we began it. And frankly they have worked. He has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors. So in effect, our policies have strengthened the security of the neighbors of Iraq..."

May 2001

"Secretary Powell: The sanctions, as they are called, have succeeded over the last 10 years, not in deterring him from moving in that direction, but from actually being able to move in that direction. The Iraqi regime militarily remains fairly weak. It doesn't have the capacity it had 10 or 12 years ago. It has been contained. And even though we have no doubt in our mind that the Iraqi regime is pursuing programs to develop weapons of mass destruction -- chemical, biological and nuclear -- I think the best intelligence estimates suggest that they have not been terribly successful. There's no question that they have some stockpiles of some of these sorts of weapons still under their control, but they have not been able to break out, they have not been able to come out with the capacity to deliver these kinds of systems or to actually have these kinds of systems that is much beyond where they were 10 years ago."

Because that dimwit supported The Worthless Negro, Crooked Hillary and Potatohead he lost all credibility and will always be known as a traitor to his country.

Piss on him.

An "adult" wrote this. Incredible.

FCEeVDJWYAMhkk2

Forum List

Back