Trump referrs to "My African American" at rally

By the way I have never heard any Trump or Trump family member ever refer to "servants". Do you have a link to any of them using that term.

Oh and did you know that the highest paid inside the circle Trump person is a black female?

Donald Trump on black supporter: 'Look at my African-American over here' - CNNPolitics.com

And he probably owns "my Hispanic" and "my poor person" along with the rest of his "servants."

Is he throwing the election for Hillary?
It would seem so.

An incredibly stupid and moronic thing to say.

Just as stupid and moronic are Trump supporters coming to Trump’s defense because they think what Trump said was ‘racist,’ which it’s not, demonstrating how clueless and out of touch both Trump and his supporters are, and how Trump and his supporters are completely devoid of political acumen.

Donald Trump on black supporter: 'Look at my African-American over here' - CNNPolitics.com

And he probably owns "my Hispanic" and "my poor person" along with the rest of his "servants."

Not at all. He has a huge support among minorities. To refer to his black supporters is no different from Hillary banging the gong among feminists.
As if on cue – an example of that stupidity, cluelessness, and lack of political acumen.

Trump plays on the low information nutjobs with his juvenile rants. I just cannot understand how they think someone with the temperament of a twelve year old can be Commander in Chief.

Not at all. He has a huge support among minorities. To refer to his black supporters is no different from Hillary banging the gong among feminists.

Red:
In Trump's mind, sure, he does, but then the world can see clearly that the scope of fictions Trump can generate and air publicly is surpassed only by that of toddlers. In the minds of the minorities themselves, not at all.

Trump faces significant obstacles to achieving that unity, particular with blocs that are not white men. Seven in 10 women view him unfavorably. It’s even worse with minorities. A recent Gallup poll found that 77 percent of Hispanics view Trump unfavorably. A Washington Post poll pegged that number at eight in 10, seven of them “very unfavorable.” An NBC News/Survey Monkey poll found an astonishing 86 percent of African Americans had a negative view of Trump.​

He is polling so well with minorities....almost 10%

Hey, RW!

I've been wanting to talk to you.

You see the fine example of how well diversity works in San Jose?

Has this impacted your assumption that minority majority and a Defacto One Party State will be a Happy Place?

Red:
In Trump's mind, sure, he does, but then the world can see clearly that the scope of fictions Trump can generate and air publicly is surpassed only by that of toddlers. In the minds of the minorities themselves, not at all.

Trump faces significant obstacles to achieving that unity, particular with blocs that are not white men. Seven in 10 women view him unfavorably. It’s even worse with minorities. A recent Gallup poll found that 77 percent of Hispanics view Trump unfavorably. A Washington Post poll pegged that number at eight in 10, seven of them “very unfavorable.” An NBC News/Survey Monkey poll found an astonishing 86 percent of African Americans had a negative view of Trump.​

Propaganda works

We all know that.

Trump is the most polarizing Presidential nominee ever. And the republicans who gave rolled over for him are doomed. And the Brains of the GOP kmow it.

Bush polled 11% and won.

Bush polled 11% and won.

Bush was popular with Hispanics. Donnie will never be.

Forum List

Back