Trump Rally In 30 Minutes

If hitlary did the same thing 4 years ago you would support her efforts.
No, I wouldn't. But Hillary would never do anything this butt stupid.

Hillary is still fuming from her loss, and is still interfering. You do remember her telling Biden that under no circumstances should he concede, don't you? It wasn't a month ago that she said that.
She holds no power. Who cares?

To Melania’s credit should did not debase herself with election fraud lies.

No, I wouldn't. But Hillary would never do anything this butt stupid.

Hillary is still fuming from her loss, and is still interfering. You do remember her telling Biden that under no circumstances should he concede, don't you? It wasn't a month ago that she said that.
She holds no power. Who cares?

Nor will she ever. Probably not even in a Biden administration, as Obama wasn't all that fond of her.

I sure wish to fuck he'd sacrifice his ego and quit this bullshit.

The difference is that there is clear evidence of shenanigans regardless if you believe it or not. There is video of people dragging boxes out without monitors, there are thousands of ballots that should not be certified because they can't be validated. Those mail in ballots were the perfect vehicle for fraud, and those voting machines were called into question even by some democrooks long ago.

Trump is the first republicrat to fight democrooks on any issue, and he has consistently fought them all along the way.
I hope he prevails and that people get prosecuted.

but-but-but-hillary-35032274.png

After 4 years you still can't do any better than that?

Sad.

To Melania’s credit should did not debase herself with election fraud lies.
BULLSHIT!
She is scum just like Tramp or he would have nothing to do with her.
flotus's profile picture
flotus
Verified

The American people deserve fair elections. Every legal - not illegal - vote should be counted. We must protect our democracy with complete transparency.

Is there a better way to spend a Saturday night than with our beloved president?

:banana: :dance: :beer::mm::happy-1::113::SMILEW~130::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Shouldn't he be working? The election is over.

There is an out of control pandemic scouring our country.
The latest job report is grim.

And he's doing a rally?
Trump hasn’t worked a day in his life – no reason to start now.

Trump is smart for doing this rally. Anyone want to guess how many congressional seats were flipped to red this election year, because he rallied for the candidate? We didn't lose a single seat in the House. His rally in GA pretty much makes that GA Senatorial seat a sure win for the Republicans.

Sorry Dems. You lost seats in the House and you will not be taking control of the Senate. Sucks, don't it?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::biggrin:

There goes Trump again trying to intimidate the Georgia governor.

Forum List

Back