Trump Rally In 30 Minutes

I sure wish to fuck he'd sacrifice his ego and quit this bullshit.
maybe he thinks the countrys election integrity is more important than his ego,,,

No. He thinks winning is important. At all costs. Even if it's false, even if it's pyrrhic. That's been his life story.
disputed1.png

I sure wish to fuck he'd sacrifice his ego and quit this bullshit.
maybe he thinks the countrys election integrity is more important than his ego,,,

No. He thinks winning is important. At all costs. Even if it's false, even if it's pyrrhic. That's been his life story.
I did not know you were a mind reader,,

learn something knew everyday,,,

Thunk bought a dildo that he called "Trump" just so he could work on it tonight. It's been in his ass, mouth, and any other orifice available.

Regardless of one being for or against Trump, this rally was timed to increase the support for the 2 senatorial Republican candidates. Reportedly, this upcoming runoff will cost more than any other election yet in the US to the tune of around 1 billion USD. Horrendous waste. Georgia’s two Senate runoff elections could spark $1 billion in political spending, analysts say

Just think if all of that campaign money from all four candidates would go to something to help the people of the state of Georgia? A pipe dream, but I'll keep dreaming and one day hope to see true campaign finance reforms that are sensible.

Hope he reminds them how badly he needs their support (money) to fight 'the steal' in the courts. Send me money, I need it bigly!!. The grift so far has brought in over 300 million already. 'I love the poorly educated'..(chuckle)

Is there a better way to spend a Saturday night than with our beloved president?

:banana: :dance: :beer::mm::happy-1::113::SMILEW~130::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
Psycho
View attachment 425546
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Weirdo
Classic pretend babble...
Yes, Trump is doing a good job babbling!
Double speak shill babble.
You enjoying this babble, Mike?

Forum List

Back