Trump pulls USA out of WHO.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
About time. Hopefully, the useless UN is next to be sent packing.

a.PNG

The W.H.O. is kissing China’s ass in praising their “transparency”. Screw the W.H.O. !!!

I trust the Chinese government almost as far as I can spit forward into a hundred miles per hour headwind! (i.e. LESS THAN ZERO!)

To hell with the Communist Chinese government! We should sanction them into bankruptcy.

They’re already spreading the word that another bat-born virus is on the way.

Smart move

Withdraw from WHO in the middle of a pandemic
We are a free country in a more and more communistic world. That brings about totalitarianism following reorganization of the victim country. And it never fails to result in taking out anyone in the population who protests, which is generally millions to half the country's population or more. Commies are real morons.

Smart move

We are a free country in a more and more communistic world. That brings about totalitarianism following reorganization of the victim country. And it never fails to result in taking out anyone in the population who protests, which is generally millions to half the country's population or more. Commies are real morons.
We have not had a country go Communist in 60 years
How are we more Communist ?

The world is less communist than 60 years ago

China and Bill Gates are furious! Their glorious diabolical plan for global control foiled by President Trump. :TH_WAY~113:
With Gates, Fauci, Xi and Tedros on the guest list, that's got to be the most boring party ever. It might be entertaining if they could pair them up and let them tag team wrestle.

Smart move

I completely agree. Continuing to give hundreds of millions of dollars to a corrupt incompetent organization makes no sense at all.

WHO is at the forefront of fighting the virus. They coordinate the global effort and share vital information.

This is a global virus, fighting it here will not prevent it from returning

The entire world supports the efforts of the World Health Organization in fighting global epidemics.

Our President, a known conspiracy theorist and man known to create alternative facts to support his political agenda claims the WHO is corrupt and inept.

I think I will believe the rest of the world on this

Smart move

We have not had a country go Communist in 60 years
How are we more Communist ?

The world is less communist than 60 years ago
Oh fer christsakes.. You injecting facts again?.. What a party pooper!

Used to be, when the President of the United States speaks, the rest of the free world rallies to his defense.

Yet, President Trump has declared WHO to be corrupt and inept and yet no nation on earth comes to his defense. Not Canada, not U.K., not Germany, not Japan.

They have universally condemned the actions of our President.

Forum List

Back