Minnesota is going to go Red

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
There can be little doubt with the major fuck up that the state is going to go for Trump. Other states will follow. What we have seen there is why Trump got elected in the first place, even with the repulsion of the Beast.

Trump 2020!

There can be little doubt with the major fuck up that the state is going to go for Trump. Other states will follow. What we have seen there is why Trump got elected in the first place, even with the repulsion of the Beast.

Trump 2020!

I suspect we will see a tidal wave of red this November.

Minnesota is beautiful (except for those nasty winters) and except for Minneapolis and St. Paul, it already is Red. Sooner or later they're bound to figure out Democrats have absolutely nothing to offer. Take the red pill and let Minnesota hunt, fish, wrestle and play football.

Trump 2020!

Look they are just protesting says fake news.

Minnesota is beautiful (except for those nasty winters) and except for Minneapolis and St. Paul, it already is Red. Sooner or later they're bound to figure out Democrats have absolutely nothing to offer. Take the red pill and let Minnesota hunt, fish, wrestle and play football.
Except for where there are people Minnesota is red. Except for being stupid you was smart.

Except for where there are people Minnesota is red. Except for being stupid you was smart.

Yeah, they're red, red with embarrassment.
Except for where there are people.

St. Louis (Duluth) and Benton (St. Cloud) Counties are loaded down with liberoidals...St. Cloud is a city that has been overrun with Somalis by the Catholic and Lutheran charities....Also, a lot of the urban escapee moonbats have been infesting Dakota and Scott Counties, south of the MN River.

Trump 2020!

Good luck with that one

Cops wrongly killing black men does not exactly get out the Trump vote

I figured you for a city snob all along. Maybe you'll break down in upstate Minnesota one day and need one of those big lumberjack types to help your helpless ass out. I hope he thinks of you just like you think of him

Trump 2020!

I suspect we will see a tidal wave of red this November.
But Biden is leaving Trump in his dust, don't you know.

Trump 2020!

I'm not so sure. Just look how the DNC has destroyed places like Detroit and Baltimore, yet they keep electing Dims.

In California, Dims have destroyed the state so much that many are leaving, only to metastasize to another state where they will vote for people that made them leave California in the first place.

I can't decide if Leftism is a cancer of mental illness. Maybe it's a combination.

I don't think Minnesotians are smart enough.
They'll continue to elect new Dimm bosses, worse than their old Dimm bosses!
Hell, their current Dimm bosses were unable to reform a PD in their largest city that had been off the rails FOR YEARS!!
I visited Minnesota with my business vendors sponsoring some of the best teachers in the industry I was in. My take on Minnesota is that they are practical, caring, and rather fun people. There's an excellence in their practicality, and they have a sense of brotherhood and welcoming hearts to strangers among them. We'd be blessed if such great people went with conservatives. And I get the impression they love this country, as every state was represented that they welcomed to their convention.

This is so true.
Remember folks.
Hillary only won state by a mere 75 thousand votes. The Twin Cities metro area by sheer population are the only blue counties with St Louis county in the northern Iron Range also voting blue.
There are only 2 states with a divided legislature and MN is one of them.
I know many liberals here who are tired of the idiots running the Cities and the virtue signaling of our governor and representatives. I have heard many that voted Hillary are now for Trump.

The lack of leadership during the riots and complete lack of response will cost them dearly.

40 miles out where I live is Anoka county, Red all the way, cheap taxes, affordable housing, and low levels of crime, and no reason to ever go to the damn Cities.

Forum List

Back