Trump pulls out of Syria then lies about defeating Isis

Good..........most of ISIS is dead...........Syria is a shithole anyway........let them have the place............It's cursed anyway...........

Great news............
Actually they're supposed to have 20 to 30 thousand fighters still and that's the number they had when they started in 2014. Here we go again
Let the fucking Muslims kill each other off

Listen Boy, the issue is not the withdrawal of troops but how Trump is going about it. You do not undercut your allies, you do not strengthen your enemies, you do destroy your credibility, you do not make fools of your military and intelligence officials, and you don't blindside your own political allies. Trump has done all that today. In one day. Think before you call anyone a moron because you look like a fool
Undermined allies?...like who?....we are done in Syria....why should we continue to die and expend our wealth for that stink hole?....the pro war Dems and GOP swampers will cry foul but we really are done with them don't you agree?....and isn't it about time to end it?....I bet if Obama were still the commander and chief you would be in support of this.....
Wrong, on other boards I criticized Obama for being weak in areas of foreign policy, especially his Russian policy. If Obama made the same decisions as Trump today I would be criticizing him as well. It is not the withdrawal , it is the Vietnam-type retreat that I have a problem with. The kurds and other allies that fought with us feel abandoned today. There is a reason so many are angry by Trump's statements today.

I was referring to Trump's fellow Republicans who he kept out of the loop.

Trump's troop withdrawal from Syria a 'huge' mistake, senator says

I could care less about Graham and other pubs, but if you're going to make a major policy announcement you may wish to coordinate it with your party as well as your international allies. That would be politics 101.
Lol
Your a fucking moron There nothing more incompetent than the federal government/career politician/deep state
You are truly a dumb fuck.

Listen Boy, the issue is not the withdrawal of troops but how Trump is going about it. You do not undercut your allies, you do not strengthen your enemies, you do destroy your credibility, you do not make fools of your military and intelligence officials, and you don't blindside your own political allies. Trump has done all that today. In one day. Think before you call anyone a moron because you look like a fool
Undermined allies?...like who?....we are done in Syria....why should we continue to die and expend our wealth for that stink hole?....the pro war Dems and GOP swampers will cry foul but we really are done with them don't you agree?....and isn't it about time to end it?....I bet if Obama were still the commander and chief you would be in support of this.....
Wrong, on other boards I criticized Obama for being weak in areas of foreign policy, especially his Russian policy. If Obama made the same decisions as Trump today I would be criticizing him as well. It is not the withdrawal , it is the Vietnam-type retreat that I have a problem with. The kurds and other allies that fought with us feel abandoned today. There is a reason so many are angry by Trump's statements today.
Who gives a shit about those people over there they have been fighting each other for centuries… Our fucked up politically correct foreign policy will never change that

I could care less about Graham and other pubs, but if you're going to make a major policy announcement you may wish to coordinate it with your party as well as your international allies. That would be politics 101.
You don't tell someone you are going to punch them before you do it.....they have been as big of Trump RESIT as the dems...nice goodbye gift for Ryan....
Maybe, but you don't pull the rugs out from under your allies either.

Lol
Your a fucking moron There nothing more incompetent than the federal government/career politician/deep state
You are truly a dumb fuck.
Lol
You don’t understand the Middle East

You don't tell someone you are going to punch them before you do it.....they have been as big of Trump RESIT as the dems...nice goodbye gift for Ryan....
Right will never win over there… Them people been killing each other for centuries. Because they are hate filled

What stinking rug when the United States is doing the heavy lifting there.............They only give token support.............

It's not our country there..............let them do as they please there.............bring our people home and stop spending massive money there.............

At least we are no longer handing a Country that chants Death to America 150 Billion anymore.............from the last dumb ass POTUS

Good..........most of ISIS is dead...........Syria is a shithole anyway........let them have the place............It's cursed anyway...........

Great news............
Actually they're supposed to have 20 to 30 thousand fighters still and that's the number they had when they started in 2014. Here we go again
Too bad the Kurds get screwed again

Trump pulls out of Syria that surprises his military generals, then lies about defeating Isis and throws US policy in turmoil. Trump has single handedly strengthened Russia and Isis in one stroke.

He truly is a Donald Dumbass.

Trump shocks allies and advisers with plan to pull US troops out of Syria
Russia and Syria have nearly wiped out ISIS, knucklehead....There's no call for Murica to be there in yet another undeclared war.
Infinitely Stupid Infidels

The rabid feral Arab rabble on "our" side either take our money and run or are thrill-killers who take our money and hand it over to ISIS.

Who gives a shit about those people over there they have been fighting each other for centuries… Our fucked up politically correct foreign policy will never change that
For once I agree with you. Someone should have told W. that before he took it all down. Once again it is not the withdrawal it is how Trump is going about it.

What stinking rug when the United States is doing the heavy lifting there.............They only give token support.............

It's not our country there..............let them do as they please there.............bring our people home and stop spending massive money there.............

At least we are no longer handing a Country that chants Death to America 150 Billion anymore.............from the last dumb ass POTUS
It was their money and they still are not any closer to newk's. Thanks Obama and intelligent countries

Great news............
Too bad the Kurds get screwed again
It’s a lost cause over there, those people live to kill and destroy each other. It hasn’t changed for centuries. Muslims are fucking evil

For once I agree with you. Someone should have told W. that before he took it all down. Once again it is not the withdrawal it is how Trump is going about it.
... and Congress
Let those fucking Muslims kill each other over there then what’s left Russian can bomb the shit out of them… They deserve it over there

What the hell does the dumbass hypocrite left really want? They are desperate to pull Troops out of harms way but they criticize the President of the United States for doing it.
They want to whine and bitch endlessly..............Want a War with Russia to satisfy their butt hurt............and a solar panel on everyone's roof..............

They are a small crack in a air line pipe..........that makes an annoying noise constantly............

ISIS as an organized caliphate has been defeated there will always be offshots and splinter cells but overall there is little the U.S. can do anymore in Syria despite being told by the previous administration Assad must go he didn't he his now firmly in power again and I don't think anyone in the U.S. will support overthrowing him the pro democracy movement that tired to overthrow him has been destroyed and ISIS is a minimal threat at best. So what mission is there in Syria for the U.S. military to accomplish?

Lol
If the 'Deep State' are so incompetent why are you worried about them?

W was wrong...he fucked up big time...and the only person I saw saying he was making a mistake was a businessman named Trump.....even Bill and Hillary for for war.....should have listened to Trump don't you think?....

Lol
If the 'Deep State' are so incompetent why are you worried about them?
Because they are above the law

Forum List

Back