Trump promised to drain the swamp? Well, the swamp drained him

Lol man you’re a pussy. At the very least you could admit “yeah he does whine a bit too much” but no. You couldn’t even handle that. You’re knee deep in this laughable, retarded cult. What’s worse is that you’re too dense to realize he doesn’t give a flying fuck about you whatsoever.
You’re still whining like the pussy retard you always are.

I don’t care a fig about your proclamations of what other people care about.

You’re still whining like the pussy retard you always are.

I don’t care a fig about your proclamations of what other people care about.
Lol you can say whatever you want about me. You just need to somehow get the balls to admit how pitiful and embarrassing it is to be in a cult that doesn’t even allow you to criticize your dear leader. I don’t understand how you live with yourself.

Lol you can say whatever you want about me. You just need to somehow get the balls to admit how pitiful and embarrassing it is to be in a cult that doesn’t even allow you to criticize your dear leader. I don’t understand how you live with yourself.
You should feel shame for being a pussy in your cult.

But you libturds tend to be shameless and craven.

You should feel shame for being a pussy in your cult.

But you libturds tend to be shameless and craven.
Lol my cult? I actually criticize Biden and democrats. You’re too much of a simpleton to do the same for Trump and republicans. Even now you can’t do it. You’re basically admitting that you think Trump cares about you. Talk about being an international embarrassment lol

Lol my cult? I actually criticize Biden and democrats. You’re too much of a simpleton to do the same for Trump and republicans.
Oh wow. Listen, you pompous, arrogant little load, I have criticized Trump. Almost all the Trump supporters I know here have criticized Trump. Big deal.

By contrast, be honest for a change. You’d go down on Potato in a heartbeat if you could. Oh! If only you could!
Even now you can’t do it.
I often do. But disagreeing with you is what really has you triggered. :itsok:
You’re basically admitting that you think Trump cares about you.
I have no reason to believe that he knows me at all. You imagine Potato (if he could still think) would waste a thought on you?
Talk about being an international embarrassment lol
I agree. You truly are. Or, maybe you meant the Potato

Oh wow. Listen, you pompous, arrogant little load, I have criticized Trump. Almost all the Trump supporters I know here have criticized Trump. Big deal.

By contrast, be honest for a change. You’d go down on Potato in a heartbeat if you could. Oh! If only you could!

I often do. But disagreeing with you is what really has you triggered. :itsok:

I have no reason to believe that he knows me at all. You imagine Potato (if he could still think) would waste a thought on you?

I agree. You truly are. Or, maybe you meant the Potato
Lol I would perfectly be fine if “potato” was challenged by a better candidate. You on the other hand are going all in on Trump no matter what. So no I don’t buy you can criticize him. You’re just conveniently claiming that now after how stupid I made you feel lol. It’s bad enough you even considered him in the first place. Anytime he opens his mouth he sounds like a 9 year old. I guess there’s no other way for you to support a candidate for president. Any candidate who talks like an actual adult goes way over your head.

~ At this point it appears that a significant portion of Americans are they themselves "the swamp" — at least 80 million of them ... :sigh2:

The swamp is literally our ability to be a first world power with high living standards. Assholes like trump and the people that support him are the real swamp and are a truly treasonous threat to this nation.
I don’t believe you understand what the swamp is.

This Trumpelstiltskin in best case never had started (again!?).
Ladies and gentlemen - stay on your places - be calm - the doctor is on the way ...
Trump has 3 "torpedoes" in the water aimed at him. I'm betting there will be zero hits.
1. Bragg's bullshit indictment in NYC
2. The Georgia "find 11.000 votes"
3. His keeping classified documents

Trump has 3 "torpedoes" in the water aimed at him
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, four.

#4 = his machinations leading to and the incitement of the January 6th tragedy.

Whether any or all miss?
Time will tell.

America has never been more interesting to live in. IMHO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, four.
#4 = his machinations leading to and the incitement of the January 6th tragedy.
Whether any or all miss? Time will tell.
America has never been more interesting to live in. IMHO
I did not see anyone pursuing the J6 "incitement" claim besides the democrat's J6 committee.
Do you have a link showing who is investigating the J6 claim?
Last I heard the FBI investigated and found no wrongdoing by Trump.

Do you have a link showing who is investigating the J6 claim?
Last I heard the FBI investigated and found no wrongdoing by Trump.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The disgraced ex-president faces these four criminal investigations:
  1. The 'Hush Money' indictment.
  2. The Georgia 'election interference' investigation.
  3. The stolen documents investigation.
  4. The January 6th incitement investigation.
Those are the criminal investigations. He faces other actions ..... the 'defemation' case arising out of the alleged rape of the writer, Carroll. A suit by New York to recover $250 million arising from his corporation's criminal fraud conviction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not just Stormy Daniels: Here are all the ongoing criminal investigations Trump faces​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And then, this:

"Justice Department criminal probe of Jan. 6

What it is: The Justice Department is investigating the Jan. 6 riot and has charged hundreds of people who breached the Capitol that day with trespassing, trying to obstruct the vote certification and attacking police officers. Prosecutors overseen by Smith are separately examining the preparations and funding for the rally that preceded the riot, as well as the decision by Republican electors in some states won by Biden to send signed statements purporting to affirm Trump as the victor. The investigation is focused on whether Trump or his aides may have engaged in a conspiracy to obstruct the Jan. 6 certification of the election result or potential fraud to block the peaceful transfer of power. In December, at least two former Trump campaign officials received subpoenas demanding information and documents on legal representation for Trump aides, voting machines, fundraising around false election claims and more.

What is next: Garland has vowed to hold accountable those responsible for the riot and for “any attempt to interfere with the lawful transfer of power from one administration to another,” and to investigate people “at any level.” Expect more grand jury appearances and more subpoenas, and watch for whether anyone close to the former president cooperates with federal authorities."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/29/trump-investigations-litigation/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The disgraced ex-president faces these four criminal investigations:
  1. The 'Hush Money' indictment.
  2. The Georgia 'election interference' investigation.
  3. The stolen documents investigation.
  4. The January 6th incitement investigation.
Those are the criminal investigations. He faces other actions ..... the 'defamation' case arising out of the alleged rape of the writer, Carroll. A suit by New York to recover $250 million arising from his corporation's criminal fraud conviction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not just Stormy Daniels: Here are all the ongoing criminal investigations Trump faces​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And then, this:

"Justice Department criminal probe of Jan. 6

What it is: The Justice Department is investigating the Jan. 6 riot and has charged hundreds of people who breached the Capitol that day with trespassing, trying to obstruct the vote certification and attacking police officers. Prosecutors overseen by Smith are separately examining the preparations and funding for the rally that preceded the riot, as well as the decision by Republican electors in some states won by Biden to send signed statements purporting to affirm Trump as the victor. The investigation is focused on whether Trump or his aides may have engaged in a conspiracy to obstruct the Jan. 6 certification of the election result or potential fraud to block the peaceful transfer of power. In December, at least two former Trump campaign officials received subpoenas demanding information and documents on legal representation for Trump aides, voting machines, fundraising around false election claims and more.

What is next: Garland has vowed to hold accountable those responsible for the riot and for “any attempt to interfere with the lawful transfer of power from one administration to another,” and to investigate people “at any level.” Expect more grand jury appearances and more subpoenas, and watch for whether anyone close to the former president cooperates with federal authorities."
That doesn't refute the fact that the FBI already investigated Trump for incitement, and said there was none.
The only thing Garland has now is torturing the political prisoners in the DC jail hoping someone blames Trump.
The House needs to investigate the FBI for incitement, and Pelosi for NOT allowing the National Guard to protect the Capitol as requested by Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund.

Trump has 3 "torpedoes" in the water aimed at him. I'm betting there will be zero hits.
1. Bragg's bullshit indictment in NYC
2. The Georgia "find 11.000 votes"
3. His keeping classified documents

All problems solely of his own making.

Trump has 3 "torpedoes" in the water aimed at him. ....

T1 =T, T2=r, T3=u, T4=m, T5=p

I count 5 torpedoes, maybe more including "Donald". And they all are damned bad swimmers and exploders. Indeed they are only scrap metal.

Last edited:
The fastest way to drain the swamp would be to apply the law equally to the elected, as is applied to us peasants.
Bill Barr's fault, he had his chance and blew it, but why, he knew how serious and deep our gov't corruption goes, so did he get compromised through intimidation or greed?
Fact: Jul 19, 2019 — Barr had an estimated net worth that grew to $40 million while neglecting to prosecute treasonous crimes, and in his changed opinions and stance Bill Barr's Net Worth now is $96 Million US Dollars during market collapses, someone is getting paid. What the hell did he do but look the other way and delay and delay prosecution of what was clearly treasonous acts and an assault on our democracy by many prominent figures on the far left.

That doesn't refute the fact that the FBI already investigated Trump for incitement, and said there was none.
I'd like to see a link on this claim of "no incitement" by the FBI.
Mainly, just to keep poster 'kyzr' responsible for his claims.
No disrespect intended by that.

But, moving beyond that.......and if it is true what poster 'kyzer' claims, well, that was then this is now.
Meaning, the J6 Committee demonstrated to the world that there was bad juju afoot in the White House and the circle of enablers. And...importantly, the Committee took thousands of hours of testimony and hundreds of thousands of pages of documents.
So, if indeed the FBI initially found nothing early in that year, well, times change, things change, new information is developed, more fulsome information. And a due bill will likely be submitted by the DOJ Special Counsel's office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The only thing Garland has now is torturing the political prisoners in the DC jail........"
"now torturing political prisoners"??

Look, poster 'kyzr' we all come to this chatroom with the expectation that each is a responsible adult and a thoughtful citizen. As such if one makes a claim on anything there is the societal expectation that one's word is good....and one can, if asked, be able to validate his word.
And so it is here, today.

If they are being 'tortured' as you allege, well, show us.
Give us names. Dates. Locations. Nature of the torture.
And the sourcing you yourself are relying upon to make such a claim.
And, of course, be prepared to defend your allegation.

If they are, as you allege, "political prisoners".....well, explain yourself.
Why "political"....and not the perpetrators of the crimes they are charged with.

So saddle up, mon ami.
Show the forum you have starch enough to be a responsible contributor here.

T1 =T, T2=r, T3=u, T4=m, T5=p
I count 5 torpedoes, maybe more including "Donald". And they all are damned bad swimmers and exploders. Indeed they are only scrap metal.
Maybe you haven't seen this one yet. Its Trump v Hillary in 2016. Hillary had a 95% probability of winning...never count Trump out.....

I'd like to see a link on this claim of "no incitement" by the FBI.
Mainly, just to keep poster 'kyzr' responsible for his claims.
No disrespect intended by that.

But, moving beyond that.......and if it is true what poster 'kyzer' claims, well, that was then this is now.
Meaning, the J6 Committee demonstrated to the world that there was bad juju afoot in the White House and the circle of enablers. And...importantly, the Committee took thousands of hours of testimony and hundreds of thousands of pages of documents.
So, if indeed the FBI initially found nothing early in that year, well, times change, things change, new information is developed, more fulsome information. And a due bill will likely be submitted by the DOJ Special Counsel's office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"now torturing political prisoners"??

Look, poster 'kyzr' we all come to this chatroom with the expectation that each is a responsible adult and a thoughtful citizen. As such if one makes a claim on anything there is the societal expectation that one's word is good....and one can, if asked, be able to validate his word.
And so it is here, today.

If they are being 'tortured' as you allege, well, show us.
Give us names. Dates. Locations. Nature of the torture.
And the sourcing you yourself are relying upon to make such a claim.
And, of course, be prepared to defend your allegation.

If they are, as you allege, "political prisoners".....well, explain yourself.
Why "political"....and not the perpetrators of the crimes they are charged with.

So saddle up, mon ami.
Show the forum you have starch enough to be a responsible contributor here.
FBI said no incitement

"torture" = mistreatment.

Maybe you haven't seen this one yet. Its Trump v Hillary in 2016. Hillary had a 95% probability of winning...never count Trump out.....

I'm a German. Trump is not able to win in Germany "auch nur einen einzigen Blumentopf" (="only one single flowerpot") how we say.

Forum List

Back