Trump promised to drain the swamp? Well, the swamp drained him

Absolute drivel OP and I am sure you realise that .

Suffice to say that a foootball match is decided by the full time score and not after the match has barely begun .

The fastest way to drain the swamp would be to apply the law equally to the elected, as is applied to us peasants.

If we are truly draining the swamp, even Republicans must agree Clarence Thomas has to go

One more Trump term and the swamp would have been drained... that's why they cheated in the last two elections and why they are pursuing him so hard today...
the swamp is scared to death of Trump....
Trump will get elected again when your pussy does.

If we are truly draining the swamp, even Republicans must agree Clarence Thomas has to go

Clarence is just milking the cow for all it’s worth.

Clarence is just milking the cow for all it’s worth.

It's a shame where this country is going. In the past (John Edwards) the stormy daniels story would have disqualified trump from running again. He would have to leave in disgrace. Back when Nixon was president, Trump would have been forced to resign. And I'm sure if Republicans controlled either house, they would have probably let him get away with it. If he played politics and weaponized his base. Crazy.

Clarence should retire before the 2024 election so Biden can replace him. Or after when Biden wins another 4 years.

It's a shame where this country is going. In the past (John Edwards) the stormy daniels story would have disqualified trump from running again. He would have to leave in disgrace. Back when Nixon was president, Trump would have been forced to resign. And I'm sure if Republicans controlled either house, they would have probably let him get away with it. If he played politics and weaponized his base. Crazy.

Clarence should retire before the 2024 election so Biden can replace him. Or after when Biden wins another 4 years.
Exactly. Though Bill‘s popularity grew with every reported encounter with Monica. It’s about, what have you done for me lately.

I think Clarence will die in office. His life’s goal is to piss off liberals as long as possible.

Exactly. Though Bill‘s popularity grew with every reported encounter with Monica. It’s about, what have you done for me lately.

I think Clarence will die in office. His life’s goal is to piss off liberals as long as possible.

I'd say the fat fuck won't live too much longer but look at Trump. RBG held on for as long as she could god rest her soul. But didn't Trump get to replace her? FUCK! That one hurt.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F180822083024-ruth-bader-ginsburg-workout-video.jpg

1. ----"they cheated in the last two elections"....
2. ----"the swamp is scared to death of Trump"....
-------------------------------------------------------------
Prove to the forum with credible informed sourcing on either one of your allegations.
Saddle up, Skippy.
Don't be a fatuous silly poster with a little pet peeves.
Giddyup.....and show us.

RBG held on for as long as she could god rest her soul.
I hear you but; at some point when a Justice is in ill health while in control of the presidency and senate, RBG should have been encouraged “ to retire long ago. We now know repugnants don’t give a fk. Playing hardball is long overdue.

One more Trump term and the swamp would have been drained... that's why they cheated in the last two elections and why they are pursuing him so hard today...
the swamp is scared to death of Trump....
You mean the swamp in N.Y., Georgia & Washinton? They're so scared of Trump that he's going to be slapped with felonies by the SC & Willis in Georgia. The D.A. in N.Y. has already nailed his sorry ass.

They don't look scared to me.

Forum List

Back