Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has voted by mail 11 times in 10 years

How about making those arguments in your own words right here, right now?

If you can.
And who the fuck are you?
I already detailed my problem with the current state of affairs.
PURGE the voter roles.
Ballots MUST be requested in person with an ID or by mail with signatures being compared.
Once ballots are submitted further signature checks must be done and the name crossed off as having voted.

And even with all these safeguards I am still 100% against mass mail in voting. Period
FIrst, i'm the one you're trying to convince (unless you forgot)

And purging the voting rolls is the easiest way to disenfranchise older voters. The current rolls have the voting history of people going back decades, if you purge that information, you suddenly have to re-register every voter.

We saw how states handled unemployment claims, what would happen when many times that many people apply for voter registration?
I recall Florida creating a bullshit felons list which excluded almost all Hispanics. Another time they tried that, their list was so flawed because it included non-felons, that many counties ignored the list entirely.
That was the leftwing propaganda, not fact.
Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

That's from 2004... The uproar over Florida's "voter purge" was more of a hissy fit than a crime. Fortunately for YOU -- I can fix this because I've saving notes on politics since about 1998....

Doubt you're ACTUALLY GONNA READ this Congressional record -- but if you were REALLY fighting for voting integrity -- you would... But you're only interested in parroting fake analysis....

The evidence on convicted felons proves the opposite of what the Majority Report claims. In their conclusion on page 37, the Majority Report states that "the chance of being placed on this list [the exclusion list] in error is greater if the voter is African-American." The evidence they provide indicates that African-Americans had a greater share of successful appeals. However, since African-Americans also constituted an even greater share of the list to begin with, whites were actually the most likely to be erroneously on the list (a 9.9 percent error rate for whites [ 125/1264] versus only a 5.1 percent error rate for blacks [239/4678]). The rate for Hispanics (8.7 percent [105/1208]) is also higher than for blacks. Their own table thus proves the opposite of what they claim that it shows. A greater percentage of Whites and Hispanics who were placed on the disqualifying list were originally placed there in error.

In any case, this evidence has nothing to do with whether people were in the end improperly prevented from voting, and there is no evidence presented on that point.
The Majority Report's evidence only examines those who successfully appealed and says nothing about how many people of those who didn't appeal could have successfully done so.

Ms. Baxter made particular note of the concerns with the felony information in the central voter file because of the potential use of aliases. As a result, Ms. Baxter recommended that the supervisors of elections “exercise caution when deciding to remove someone who shows up as a convicted felon on the [central voter file].”[132] Ms. Baxter also advised the supervisors of elections of the following:

If you have doubts as to whether or not the felony information is accurate or are unable to verify the accuracy of the information, we recommend that affected persons execute the affidavit prescribed in section 101.49.[133]

In a memorandum dated August 14, 1998, Ms. Baxter forwarded the first exclusion list to the supervisors of elections. Ms. Baxter again advised supervisors to allow alleged felons to vote by affidavit, as provided in section 101.49 of the Florida statutes, if the supervisor of elections is unable to verify the accuracy of the information.[134] The use of affidavit voting under these circumstances provides a reasonable opportunity within the law for eligible persons to participate in the electoral process when election officials are unable to resolve routine conflicts generated by the government’s inefficiency or error. Ms. Baxter specifically advised:

It is your responsibility to attempt to verify the accuracy of the information on the list, and remove, prior to the next election, any person who is deceased, convicted of a felony, or mentally incapacitated with respect to voting. If you have doubts as to whether or not the felony information is accurate or are unable to verify the accuracy of the information, we recommend that affected persons execute the affidavit prescribed in section 101.49, Florida statutes. In short, if there is reasonable doubt as to the accuracy of the information, you should allow a person to vote.[135]

Ultimately 173,127 Floridians were identified as potentially ineligible to vote in the November 2000 election. Of those on the list, 57,746 were identified as convicted felons. Based on DBT Online’s statistical verification, the list it provided to the Division of Elections was 99.9 percent accurate.

--------------------------------------------------

Bunch of folks found too many "black sounding names" and noted "more appeals" from blacks.. But because the list of felons HAD a higher percentage of blacks, that's to be expected.. And in the END -- NO ONE "purged" from the list was denied a vote.. They simply filed a form WITH their ballots if their name was removed from the rolls in ERROR as a felon..

Too complicated for ya ??? Just want to whine.. I understand...

Thee is no shortage of hypocrisy for republicans. In this dumb broad’s case, she’s been doing it for the last 10 years. Does that mean we should investigate her voting history, republicans? Maybe she helped some dead people vote. We can’t rule it out!

Last edited:
1 lgpzLxFCMLtC4kWSqbwNGw.jpeg

Thee is no shortage of hypocrisy for republicans.
Hypocrisy?

Unless you can show that she will be allowed to vote absentee while all the dead biden voters are denied then your accusation of hypocracy fails

Thee is no shortage of hypocrisy for republicans.
Hypocrisy?

Unless you can show that she will be allowed to vote absentee while all the dead biden voters are denied then your accusation of hypocracy fails
Well perhaps you don’t know this, but Trump opposes any type of mail in voting. It’s not like his dumbass even understands the different types. He’s too fucking stupid to understand any nuance.

Well perhaps you don’t know this, but Trump opposes any type of mail in voting.
How many different kinds of mail in voting are there?

If dead biden voters are not allowed to cast a ballot neither will she

thats as fair as we can make it

Oh so she is seeing the light huh? We should just forget she did this for the last 10 years? Lol good god.

Oh so she is seeing the light huh? We should just forget she did this for the last 10 years? Lol good god.
Call it what you want

but there is a new sheriff in town

Call it what you want

Oh you mean retard who voted by mail for Florida as soon as two months ago?

Call it what you want

I mean all retards, dem or repub

Call it what you want

I mean all retards, dem or repub
Right but the retard in office voted by mail two months ago. Should he not have? I mean being consistent does matter don’t you think? He’s in the WH after all.

Right but the retard in office voted by mail two months ago. Should he not have? I mean being consistent does matter don’t you think? He’s in the WH after all.
Too bad

all those dead biden voters should have thought ahead also

now it may be too late for them

Too bad

all those dead biden voters should have thought ahead also

now it may be too late for them
Lol oh my god. I give up. I guess nothing phases Trump supporters these days. Blatant hypocrisy is just “so what?” now. Truly a cult.

Thee is no shortage of hypocrisy for republicans. In this dumb broad’s case, she’s been doing it for the last 10 years. Does that mean we should investigate her voting history, republicans? Maybe she helped some dead people vote. We can’t rule it out!

We haven't had mail in voting before, and we won't ever have it for the obvious difficulties with fraud. Voting should be made a lot more difficult, not easier anyway. The rest of your post is irrelevant leftist moaning.

You're so fucking mad
:laughing0301:

Now you can't cheat. It has you pants-shitting livid and I love it.

Also, you do know mail in voting will still happen? Your cult leader can’t do shit because he’s useless as usual.
2 replies to the same post.

Mad

As

FUCK.

Rs don't have to worry about Commiefornia and the gang of goose-stepper states cheating like they always do. They just need to stop cheating in battleground states.

That has you so blood-spitting, britches-dooking, horse-fucking mad.

I am loving the crack-whore high I am getting off this schadenfreude. I hope you break your own shit out of fury.

We haven't had mail in voting before, and we won't ever have it for the obvious difficulties with fraud. Voting should be made a lot more difficult, not easier anyway. The rest of your post is irrelevant leftist moaning.
Well you’re irrelevant because there is no evidence voting fraud is associated with mail in voting. You wouldn’t even be whining about it if Trump never told you to. You can’t think for yourself.

Forum List

Back