Opinion thread on Biden campaign

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
For Americans who don’t want to catch coronavirus or spread it to others, a mask is necessary protection when social distancing is not possible. For Trump and his allies, however, it’s a symbol of the nanny state, some never-quite-defined assault on American freedoms. “They’ll say this whole mask thing is settled science just like they do with climate change,” Fox News host Laura Ingraham said on her program last month. “Of course, it’s not and they know it.”

Trump is expected to escalate this culture war approach to public health in the coming weeks

What's not opinion for opinion is …. Ingraham is bat shit crazy. Even Birx says it's proven that wearing masks will lessen the corvid spread. My opinion is that it's great for Analog Joe to try and set an example. God knows Trump's examples are about bullying innocent people and encouraging incivility … because that's what he ran on.

But, it's also pretty solid science that if you're outside and six feet or more from people (besides your household) you don't present much of a danger to anyone. Joe and Jill should borrow Liz Warren's adorable lab, and take him for a walk .. and be seen. When restaurants open, maybe they could take a chance of "a date night."

Trump wants to run on "macho' (the OP link) when he wouldn't last ten seconds in a real knock down, and he's a walking ad for a cardiovascular event. I know people recovering from strokes who do more exercise. But I think most voters will just settle for someone who, while not exciting or even inspiring, is not acting insane. Be Normal Analog Joe.

jmo

For Americans who don’t want to catch coronavirus or spread it to others, a mask is necessary protection when social distancing is not possible. For Trump and his allies, however, it’s a symbol of the nanny state, some never-quite-defined assault on American freedoms. “They’ll say this whole mask thing is settled science just like they do with climate change,” Fox News host Laura Ingraham said on her program last month. “Of course, it’s not and they know it.”

Trump is expected to escalate this culture war approach to public health in the coming weeks

What's not opinion for opinion is …. Ingraham is bat shit crazy. Even Birx says it's proven that wearing masks will lessen the corvid spread. My opinion is that it's great for Analog Joe to try and set an example. God knows Trump's examples are about bullying innocent people and encouraging incivility … because that's what he ran on.

But, it's also pretty solid science that if you're outside and six feet or more from people (besides your household) you don't present much of a danger to anyone. Joe and Jill should borrow Liz Warren's adorable lab, and take him for a walk .. and be seen. When restaurants open, maybe they could take a chance of "a date night."

Trump wants to run on "macho' (the OP link) when he wouldn't last ten seconds in a real knock down, and he's a walking ad for a cardiovascular event. I know people recovering from strokes who do more exercise. But I think most voters will just settle for someone who, while not exciting or even inspiring, is not acting insane. Be Normal Analog Joe.

jmo

Ha ha ha ha ha, another stupid Masks will work bullcrap.

Masks hardly block China Virus at all, explained this with hard facts at these two posts already:

Post 366 Many published papers showing that face masks don't block Viruses.

Post 370 Virus too small for the mask to block.

jmo
If the masks work so well why can't convicts wear them instead of being released? lol

I have been mocking the mask thing since it started. The entire Covid hoax is media driven hysteria, Distract from Epstein, Distract from Hong Kong, and pretend the democrooks didn't waste 3 years and millions trying to impeach Trump and commit crimes in the process of investigating him.

Then they will be able to pretend it's the Flu's fault that doddering old rapist biden gets his ass beat in Nov.

jmo
Your TDS is absurd.

Your title says an opinion on the Biden campaign but the thread body is verbal vomit about Trump & Fox News.

Fucking retard

The Biden campaign is going nowhere. The "Golf" ad won't work, and neither will the ads produced by George Conway's group.

jmo
I can’t stand Donnie, big I’m not wearing a stupid fucking mask.

jmo

How is this an opinion thread on the Biden Campaign when it mostly talks about Trump?

jmo

Kinda missing any opinion on Biden campaign, Champ.

jmo

Biden/Covid 2020!

biden picks a woman.jpg

jmo
Your TDS is absurd.

Your title says an opinion on the Biden campaign but the thread body is verbal vomit about Trump & Fox News.

Fucking retard

Johnny, we have today's winner. And what has he won? Well, Monty, he's won an all expense paid trip through Harlem with a tape machine screaming Bigoted and racial slurs. He has also won sneakers 6 sizes too big to help him with his trip.

1590602466846.jpeg

If mask are as effective as some claim why did we need to lock everything down? If they are not what difference would wearing one make? As with most things the truth lies somewhere in the middle the mask probably do help to some degree but not as much as some think.

Forum List

Back