Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has voted by mail 11 times in 10 years

You're not getting to vote by mail, one way or the other you will be forced to vote in person, you will either vote in person, or you ain't voting at all! If you catch wuhan fever and die, well that'll be sad, I'm sure, but in the end you will have acted like an American, not a democrat in dying to cast your vote....
Service people "don't act like an American?" I've voted absentee for 41 years, I "don't act like an American?"

For many reasons.

You don't even act like a reasonable human being.
Reasonable human beings are your victims, its over, its all coming to an end, we are now fully "woke" as you cretins like to portray yourselves, we are all of us fully "woke" to the threat you evil things represent! So, mark my words, you either get in line and have ID handy, or you ain't voting, period! :poke:

She is telling people to not be lazy, and go stand on line to vote.
I've voted absentee for 41 years. No issues.

As far as you know. But can you be sure that your mail carrier didn't tamper with your ballot, and that your vote hasn't ACTUALLY been going for Republican candidates all these years? :eusa_angel:

Anyone can vote absentee in CA,......anyone.....and look at CA,...we haven't had a fair election here in 20 years....when the absentee ballots are all handled by state union reps a fair count is impossible....

You're not getting to vote by mail, one way or the other you will be forced to vote in person, you will either vote in person, or you ain't voting at all! If you catch wuhan fever and die, well that'll be sad, I'm sure, but in the end you will have acted like an American, not a democrat in dying to cast your vote....
Service people "don't act like an American?" I've voted absentee for 41 years, I "don't act like an American?"

Is the difference between people who are actually not in their place of residence to vote in-person and people who just don't want to be bothered too nuanced for your tiny mind to grasp?

As far as you know. But can you be sure that your mail carrier didn't tamper with your ballot, and that your vote hasn't ACTUALLY been going for Republican candidates all these years? :eusa_angel:
Oh I see, there is now an evil contingent of mailmen looking for my absentee ballot. You need more foil.

Oh I see, there is now an evil contingent of mailmen looking for my absentee ballot. You need more foil.

Anyone can vote absentee in CA,......anyone.....and look at CA,...we haven't had a fair election here in 20 years....when the absentee ballots are all handled by state union reps a fair count is impossible....
You're right. Arnold got elected.

Last edited:
I sure it wouldn't kill fat ass Dems to ferry themselves to the polls to vote.
Republicans don't vote absentee? Kellyanne Conway did.

"Absentee voting now is EXACTLY THE SAME as everyone in the country voting . . . because I'm too piss-stupid to understand differences!"

Republicans vote absentee WHEN THEY'RE ACTUALLY ABSENT. They don't advocate that the entire country vote that way because they want the government goodies without inconvenience.

Republicans vote absentee WHEN THEY'RE ACTUALLY ABSENT. They don't advocate that the entire country vote that way because they want the government goodies without inconvenience.

So why can’t everyone vote absentee whether they’re actually absent or not?

Who cares? It’s no skin off your back.

I sure it wouldn't kill fat ass Dems to ferry themselves to the polls to vote.
Republicans don't vote absentee? Kellyanne Conway did.

"Absentee voting now is EXACTLY THE SAME as everyone in the country voting . . . because I'm too piss-stupid to understand differences!"

NEWS FLASH: I can tell you from actually doing it, it always was the same

You're taking out your ass. You have no way of knowing that.

Fact: More "government goodies" are given to corporations than American Workers. Do corporations vote absentee?

So why can’t everyone vote absentee whether they’re actually absent or not?

Who cares? It’s no skin off your back.
Far less (if any) Republicans would be elected. Based on economic performance of Republicans, that may be a blessing.

Looks like voting by mail is awesome and convenient for Donald Trump and his press secretary, who says not everyone should have access to mail voting.
Where did they get this Brainless Barbie?
They don't work where they live, moron. That's the only way they can vote.
Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. Many people who work in Washington live somewhere else, like almost every member of Congress.

So the press secretary was away from home for 10 years.

That was before tramp was the Potus, I really don't care what he does , just know he doesnt' need to stand in line, and he did before.
You support voter fraud. That's the long and the short of it.
So does Impeached Trump and his press secretary, since they both vote by mail but Impeached Trump says that's fraudulent.
If you vote by mail when you're home on election day, the only justification is voter fraud.
Uh, no, it's not, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

There are many reasons to vote by mail which are not fraudulent. For myself, it's because I don't trust the electronic voting machines which have no paper trail. To circumvent that problem, I vote by mail.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

This is the most breathtakingly stupid and insane thing I have seen anyone post in . . . at least a week.
Ohh, nooooo's .... a shitstain finds sensible voting "stupid and insane." How will I ever survive that?? :lol:

The same way you deal with people realizing that your "sensible" is stupid and insane in all aspects of your life, I would imagine.
Dumbfuck, you're calling the interest to vote on something not connected to the Internet, and which leaves a paper trail, "stupid and insane."

That reveals far more about you than it does me.

Dumbfuck, you are calling people "dumbfuck" for not agreeing that your paranoid technophobia is actually the height of "security measures".

That reveals that I could not possibly care less what an ignorant twink like you thinks of me.
Dumbfuck, it's not paranoia when it's real. You're a moronconservative if you think electronic voting machines can't be hacked. :cuckoo:

How about making those arguments in your own words right here, right now?

If you can.
And who the fuck are you?
I already detailed my problem with the current state of affairs.
PURGE the voter roles.
Ballots MUST be requested in person with an ID or by mail with signatures being compared.
Once ballots are submitted further signature checks must be done and the name crossed off as having voted.

And even with all these safeguards I am still 100% against mass mail in voting. Period
FIrst, i'm the one you're trying to convince (unless you forgot)

And purging the voting rolls is the easiest way to disenfranchise older voters. The current rolls have the voting history of people going back decades, if you purge that information, you suddenly have to re-register every voter.

We saw how states handled unemployment claims, what would happen when many times that many people apply for voter registration?
I recall Florida creating a bullshit felons list which excluded almost all Hispanics. Another time they tried that, their list was so flawed because it included non-felons, that many counties ignored the list entirely.
That was the leftwing propaganda, not fact.

Ever??

Everyone on the list is given an opportunity to demonstrate otherwise. You have to prove that the method used to produce the list is intentionally biased, and you haven't done that.
Fucking moron, the list excluded almost every Hispanic felon in the state. Why would someone wrongly not on that list have to demonstrate anything?

Ever???
Apparently you believe "fucking moron" is a greeting.

I was living in Florida at the time. I recall the controversy over the lists. As I recall, the state revised the lists several times because of complaints, so this one single list is meaningless.

The courts require states to purge ineligible voters from their voter roles. They require some means of identifying voters who aren't eligible. No method is going to be perfect, which makes the process subject to demagoging by douchebags like you.
Fucking moron, this shows how easily a state disenfranchises legitimate voters. And the only reason they were forced to scrap that list, after paying millions of dollars for it -- is because they were caught. And they tried the same shit on 2000 when nearly a third of the counties refused to use the state's list because it was so fraught with errors.
See, you do use "fucking moron" as a greeting.

How do you propose they purge their voter roles?
By SS#
How do they determine someone is a felon purely by SSN?
Fucking moron, felons have a SS#

face-palm-gif.278959

Fucking moron, that's not what he asked.
Dumbfuck, it's was a fucking moronic question in response to what I said. He asked me how I propose they purge their voter roles [of felons]. I suggested they use SS# (as opposed to race and ethnicity as they have done). Somehow, his deformed brain translated that into using SS# to identify they're felons, which was never proposed; as opposed to using their SS# to identify who they are. The state already knows who their felons are. The state just needs to correctly identify them canvassing boards to have them removed from their rolls.

His brain works backwards -- so of course, his question was ass backwards. :cuckoo:

Savvy?

How about making those arguments in your own words right here, right now?

If you can.
And who the fuck are you?
I already detailed my problem with the current state of affairs.
PURGE the voter roles.
Ballots MUST be requested in person with an ID or by mail with signatures being compared.
Once ballots are submitted further signature checks must be done and the name crossed off as having voted.

And even with all these safeguards I am still 100% against mass mail in voting. Period
FIrst, i'm the one you're trying to convince (unless you forgot)

And purging the voting rolls is the easiest way to disenfranchise older voters. The current rolls have the voting history of people going back decades, if you purge that information, you suddenly have to re-register every voter.

We saw how states handled unemployment claims, what would happen when many times that many people apply for voter registration?
I recall Florida creating a bullshit felons list which excluded almost all Hispanics. Another time they tried that, their list was so flawed because it included non-felons, that many counties ignored the list entirely.
That was the leftwing propaganda, not fact.

Ever??

Everyone on the list is given an opportunity to demonstrate otherwise. You have to prove that the method used to produce the list is intentionally biased, and you haven't done that.
Fucking moron, the list excluded almost every Hispanic felon in the state. Why would someone wrongly not on that list have to demonstrate anything?

Ever???
Apparently you believe "fucking moron" is a greeting.

I was living in Florida at the time. I recall the controversy over the lists. As I recall, the state revised the lists several times because of complaints, so this one single list is meaningless.

The courts require states to purge ineligible voters from their voter roles. They require some means of identifying voters who aren't eligible. No method is going to be perfect, which makes the process subject to demagoging by douchebags like you.
Fucking moron, this shows how easily a state disenfranchises legitimate voters. And the only reason they were forced to scrap that list, after paying millions of dollars for it -- is because they were caught. And they tried the same shit on 2000 when nearly a third of the counties refused to use the state's list because it was so fraught with errors.
See, you do use "fucking moron" as a greeting.

How do you propose they purge their voter roles?

As if leftists EVER propose purging voter rolls of anyone except Republicans.
Try backing that up with a link....

You want a link "backing up" the assertion that leftists never propose purging of voter rolls?
LOLOL

No, ya raging dumbfuck. I want you to post a link to prove your claim that leftists only propose purging voter rolls of only Republicans...

Don’t be lazy go vote

As one person pointed out. It can take an hour of standing on line in order to vote. People may do that for other reasons, but voting shouldn't be one of them. Especially when the alternative is to vote from the safety of their own home.

It also raises an interesting constitutional question. Can they place a "poll tax" in the form of a "mask" mandate for people voting.
Why not open more voting locations? Fight for that ,, but mail in is not a options democrats will be sending out millions of ballots to dead ppl and they will be stolen.
LOL

Because you're not American, you don't understand mail-in ballots are an option in every state.
They are called absentee ballots, dumbass! Only a few state send ballots to every eligible voter. Voting by mail invites fraud.
Impeached Trump and his press secretary vote by mail. They're committing fraud, aren't they?

Yes, if voting by mail invites fraud, that OBVIOUSLY means that all voting by mail is therefore fraud . . . if you're a fucking conspiracy theorist technophobe lunatic.

You're doing wonders for your argument by showing us that you have the logic skills of a 6-year-old with a concussion. Do keep talking.
Shitstain, it's the president who's insisting mail-in ballots are "substantially fraudulent."

Why would his be exempt from that?

Illiterate shitstain, that's not only not the same thing as the idiotic conclusion you leapt to of "that means ANY voting by mail is automatically a fraud!", that's also not what he said. Specifically, he said, "NO WAY (ZERO!) that Mail-In Ballots will be anything less than substantially fraudulent". I have helpfully highlighted the pertinent words for you, since you've demonstrated that your comprehension levels are somewhere around that of a wad of mucus. He was very clearly talking about the insane scheme to have all voting by mail; he was very clearly NOT saying that ALL mail-in ballots NOW are voter fraud.
Dumbfuck, I didn't say Impeached Trump said all mail-in ballots would be fraudulent. I said he claimed mail-in ballots are "substantially fraudulent."

"Substantially" ≠ "all"

Then I asked, based on that, how do we know he hasn't committed voter fraud since he too votes by mail.

Next time, if you don't want to make a complete ass of yourself like ya just did, I highly recommend you take more care on calling others "Illiterate" when you're the one with reading comprehension issues.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back