Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has voted by mail 11 times in 10 years

Looks like voting by mail is awesome and convenient for Donald Trump and his press secretary, who says not everyone should have access to mail voting.
Where did they get this Brainless Barbie?
They don't work where they live, moron. That's the only way they can vote.
Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. Many people who work in Washington live somewhere else, like almost every member of Congress.

So the press secretary was away from home for 10 years.

That was before tramp was the Potus, I really don't care what he does , just know he doesnt' need to stand in line, and he did before.
You support voter fraud. That's the long and the short of it.
So does Impeached Trump and his press secretary, since they both vote by mail but Impeached Trump says that's fraudulent.
They voted absentee, which is NOT voting by mail, dumbass!
LOL

There's no difference, ya flaming lunatic. It's the same ballot, transmitted in the same fashion. It's literally 2 names for the same thing. :cuckoo:

No. An absentee ballot s requested. You obviously have never used an absentee ballot, moron!

Don’t be lazy go vote

As one person pointed out. It can take an hour of standing on line in order to vote. People may do that for other reasons, but voting shouldn't be one of them. Especially when the alternative is to vote from the safety of their own home.

It also raises an interesting constitutional question. Can they place a "poll tax" in the form of a "mask" mandate for people voting.
Why not open more voting locations? Fight for that ,, but mail in is not a options democrats will be sending out millions of ballots to dead ppl and they will be stolen.
LOL

Because you're not American, you don't understand mail-in ballots are an option in every state.
They are called absentee ballots, dumbass! Only a few state send ballots to every eligible voter. Voting by mail invites fraud.
Impeached Trump and his press secretary vote by mail. They're committing fraud, aren't they?
That’s because America elected him
And he had to move to DC.. hehe
So? He's in Florida all the time. Sometimes, just to play golf. No reason he can't come down to vote and avoid committing voter fraud.
Ok tds
TDS prevents Impeached Trump from traveling to Florida? Who knew?
He’s busy working if he has time he might
If he has time to play golf, he has time to vote. Just how rightarded are you?
lol golf .. He’s cutting some of the greatest trade deals in the history of America he’s created the best economic times in the history of America we’re not at war. unbelievable historic times! Plus he uses his great golf course that he owns to bring leaders on to make trade deals on the golf course unbelievable where was Obama gonna take him to the bathhouse? Lol haha
So tell me again why he has time for golf but no time to vote?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Because he was NOT in Florida on the date of the primary.

Looks like voting by mail is awesome and convenient for Donald Trump and his press secretary, who says not everyone should have access to mail voting.
Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. Many people who work in Washington live somewhere else, like almost every member of Congress.

That was before tramp was the Potus, I really don't care what he does , just know he doesnt' need to stand in line, and he did before.
So does Impeached Trump and his press secretary, since they both vote by mail but Impeached Trump says that's fraudulent.
LOL

There's no difference, ya flaming lunatic. It's the same ballot, transmitted in the same fashion. It's literally 2 names for the same thing. :cuckoo:

No. An absentee ballot s requested. You obviously have never used an absentee ballot, moron!
That's not a difference in the ballot or how it's counted. It's the same method of voting.

Don’t be lazy go vote

As one person pointed out. It can take an hour of standing on line in order to vote. People may do that for other reasons, but voting shouldn't be one of them. Especially when the alternative is to vote from the safety of their own home.

It also raises an interesting constitutional question. Can they place a "poll tax" in the form of a "mask" mandate for people voting.
Why not open more voting locations? Fight for that ,, but mail in is not a options democrats will be sending out millions of ballots to dead ppl and they will be stolen.
LOL

Because you're not American, you don't understand mail-in ballots are an option in every state.
They are called absentee ballots, dumbass! Only a few state send ballots to every eligible voter. Voting by mail invites fraud.
Impeached Trump and his press secretary vote by mail. They're committing fraud, aren't they?
So? He's in Florida all the time. Sometimes, just to play golf. No reason he can't come down to vote and avoid committing voter fraud.
Ok tds
lol golf .. He’s cutting some of the greatest trade deals in the history of America he’s created the best economic times in the history of America we’re not at war. unbelievable historic times! Plus he uses his great golf course that he owns to bring leaders on to make trade deals on the golf course unbelievable where was Obama gonna take him to the bathhouse? Lol haha

That was his choice.

Are you sure??

LOL

That's not a difference in the ballot or how it's counted. It's the same method of voting.
Bullshit! I voted absentee for every year I was in the military. You have no clue how it is done.

Don’t be lazy go vote

LOL

Ok tds

That was his choice.
No. He was in Washington that day.

Are you sure??

LOL

Bullshit! I voted absentee for every year I was in the military. You have no clue how it is done.
Dumbfuck, you get a ballot in the mail... you fill it out, sign it and mail it back if you want to vote by mail. There's no difference whether you request the ballot of not. It's the same fucking thing.

Don’t be lazy go vote

LOL

Ok tds

That was his choice.
Again, his choice.

Don’t be lazy go vote

LOL

Ok tds

That was his choice.
Again, his choice.
What happened to you Democrats trying to win arguments? This is embarrassing what’s happened to you all

Don’t be lazy go vote

LOL

Ok tds

That was his choice.
Again, his choice.
What happened to you Democrats trying to win arguments? This is embarrassing what’s happened to you all
:boohoo:

When you spend a lot of time AWAY FROM HOME -- it becomes an "absentee" ballot.. This redefinition of an absentee ballot into a "convenience" ballot is the problem.. You don't expect her to vote in another state do you? OR BOTH states???

The dem model for this is not even a "mail-in"... They want to allow "ballot harvesters" that can even GET PAID to collect and "bundle" these ballots and personally deliver them to the registrar... Would NEVER EVEN USE the "US mail"... Sound perfectly secure to you????? Sounds like a pretty huge loophole for hanky panky to me...

From Harvard Law School.

What about you? What community college did you spend 6-1/2 years and $400 at?
She also studied at Oxford University, England.
So did Boris Johnson. Looks like she's upholding the reputation of Oxford Alumni for being complete hypocritical fuck ups.

You must find my conversations with other people so interesting, that you feel the need to barge in.

Next time, talk about something you know something about.

Vitalrecordsusa.org is a privately owned website not affiliated with, owned or operated by any government agency. We are an independent entity providing vital records application preparation and assistance services to expedite your birth certificate application process

I understand there is a service fee charged by vitalrecordsusa.org and I will pay the health department required fee directly by check or money order. I understand I may have to provide additional documents to the health department in order to prove my identity
So?

Vitalrecordsusa.org is a privately owned website not affiliated with, owned or operated by any government agency. We are an independent entity providing vital records application preparation and assistance services to expedite your birth certificate application process

I understand there is a service fee charged by vitalrecordsusa.org and I will pay the health department required fee directly by check or money order. I understand I may have to provide additional documents to the health department in order to prove my identity
Yes, and no one says you have to go through them!

You missed the point. He thought getting a copy of a birth certificate was EASY.

This company just helps you get past the first hurdle. It still takes money and time, and additional documentation to get a copy of a birth certificate.
So?

Yes, and no one says you have to go through them!
He believes they shouldn't have to produce a birth certificate. That wouldn't lead to any voter fraud, now would it?

How about making those arguments in your own words right here, right now?

If you can.
And who the fuck are you?
I already detailed my problem with the current state of affairs.
PURGE the voter roles.
Ballots MUST be requested in person with an ID or by mail with signatures being compared.
Once ballots are submitted further signature checks must be done and the name crossed off as having voted.

And even with all these safeguards I am still 100% against mass mail in voting. Period
FIrst, i'm the one you're trying to convince (unless you forgot)

And purging the voting rolls is the easiest way to disenfranchise older voters. The current rolls have the voting history of people going back decades, if you purge that information, you suddenly have to re-register every voter.

We saw how states handled unemployment claims, what would happen when many times that many people apply for voter registration?
I recall Florida creating a bullshit felons list which excluded almost all Hispanics. Another time they tried that, their list was so flawed because it included non-felons, that many counties ignored the list entirely.
That was the leftwing propaganda, not fact.

How about making those arguments in your own words right here, right now?

If you can.
And who the fuck are you?
I already detailed my problem with the current state of affairs.
PURGE the voter roles.
Ballots MUST be requested in person with an ID or by mail with signatures being compared.
Once ballots are submitted further signature checks must be done and the name crossed off as having voted.

And even with all these safeguards I am still 100% against mass mail in voting. Period
FIrst, i'm the one you're trying to convince (unless you forgot)

And purging the voting rolls is the easiest way to disenfranchise older voters. The current rolls have the voting history of people going back decades, if you purge that information, you suddenly have to re-register every voter.

We saw how states handled unemployment claims, what would happen when many times that many people apply for voter registration?
I recall Florida creating a bullshit felons list which excluded almost all Hispanics. Another time they tried that, their list was so flawed because it included non-felons, that many counties ignored the list entirely.
That was the leftwing propaganda, not fact.
Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

When you spend a lot of time AWAY FROM HOME -- it becomes an "absentee" ballot.. This redefinition of an absentee ballot into a "convenience" ballot is the problem.. You don't expect her to vote in another state do you? OR BOTH states???

The dem model for this is not even a "mail-in"... They want to allow "ballot harvesters" that can even GET PAID to collect and "bundle" these ballots and personally deliver them to the registrar... Would NEVER EVEN USE the "US mail"... Sound perfectly secure to you????? Sounds like a pretty huge loophole for hanky panky to me...
You mean this:

Republican Mark Harris, an evangelical minister, defeated incumbent Congressman Robert Pittenger in the primary and faced Democrat Dan McCready, a veteran and businessman, in the general election. Initial tallies put Harris 905 votes ahead, but the state election board refused to certify the results, pending a criminal investigation into allegations of fraud in handling of absentee ballots.[1] The seat was unrepresented at the start of the 116th Congress.

The North Carolina State Board of Elections held an evidentiary hearing in February 2019.[2] On February 21, the board unanimously voted to call a new election because of fraud by Republican operatives.[3] Several Republican campaign operatives have been indicted for their role in an illegal ballot harvesting and ballot tampering operation. In addition to illegal collection and handling of ballots, ballot tampering was admitted in witness testimony, including filling in blank votes to favor Republican candidates. Harris declined to run again. The state legislature passed a law requiring new party primaries.

Last edited:

From Harvard Law School.

What about you? What community college did you spend 6-1/2 years and $400 at?
She also studied at Oxford University, England.
So did Boris Johnson. Looks like she's upholding the reputation of Oxford Alumni for being complete hypocritical fuck ups.
World University Rankings 2019 cover

Browse the full results of the World University Rankings 2019
China has stepped up its ascent of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, with the country now home to the top institution in Asia for the first time under the current methodology.
Tsinghua University has overtaken the National University of Singapore to become the best university in Asia in the THE World University Rankings 2019 after rising eight places to 22nd, representing the greatest rise in the top 30. NUS dropped from joint 22nd to 23rd.
The rise means that Tsinghua now also outranks its Beijing neighbour Peking University for the first time in the global table, although Tsinghua has consistently had greater prominence in the THE World Reputation Rankings.
READ MORE
THE World University Rankings 2019: a future beyond borders
- Steer by your compass
- Critical intellectual infrastructure
- A future beyond borders

It is the first time that a Chinese university has topped Asia’s representatives under the current methodology of the world rankings (since 2011). NUS led the continent between 2016 and 2018, while the University of Tokyo was pre-eminent between 2011 and 2015.
Over the past year, Tsinghua has improved its citation impact, increased its institutional income and grown its international outlook, with greater shares of international staff, students and co-authored publications.
Yang Bin, vice-president for international affairs and provost at Tsinghua, said that recent efforts to increase internationalisation and improve the quality of the university’s teaching and research systems have “helped to escalate Tsinghua’s excellence and global reputation”.
THE World University Rankings 2019: top 10
2019 rank2018 rankUniversityCountry
11University of OxfordUnited Kingdom
22University of CambridgeUnited Kingdom
3=3Stanford UniversityUnited States
45Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyUnited States
5=3California Institute of TechnologyUnited States
66Harvard UniversityUnited States
77Princeton UniversityUnited States
812Yale UniversityUnited States
98Imperial College LondonUnited Kingdom
109University of ChicagoUnited States

Meanwhile in the Antipodes:

Showing 1-10 of 46 schools sorted by Regional Rank

Global Score

University of Melbourne
Australia Parkville, Victoria
micro-badge-silver-20.png
#26 – Best Global Universities
Global Score

University of Sydney
Australia Sydney, New South Wales
#27 – Best Global Universities
Global Score

University of Queensland Australia
Australia Brisbane, Queensland
#42 – Best Global Universities
Global Score

Monash University
Australia Clayton, Victoria
#59 (tied) – Best Global Universities
Global Score

University of New South Wales
Australia Kensington, New South Wales
#64 (tied) – Best Global Universities
Global Score

Australian National University
Australia Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
#69 (tied) – Best Global Universities
Global Score

University of Adelaide
Australia Adelaide, South Australia
#80 – Best Global Universities
Global Score

University of Western Australia
Australia Crawley, Western Australia
#86 – Best Global Universities
Global Score

University of Auckland
New Zealand Auckland
#134 (tied) – Best Global Universities
Global Score

Curtin University of Technology
Australia Bentley, Western Australia
#190 (tied) – Best Global Universities

Uni of NZ is the worst performed of the State Unis........at Number 9; not even in the top 100 worldwide. lmao

And the Kiwi dagsukker disses Oxford???? What an ignorant fatberg!!!

Greg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back