Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has voted by mail 11 times in 10 years

And your POINT being? That's right, as usual, you HAVE no point, other than "Orange Man Bad", in a VERY thinly veiled attempt to hide your REAL point in this pathetic thread. Pathetic AND pitiful.
It's just another useless day in the world of "Left Gone Bad". Anything to spite Trump. Of course, going after his Press Secretary without valor. That's like a punk kid trying to bully a biker. The punk kid ends up with 3 broken bones and a fractured rib in the process. :auiqs.jpg:

How about making those arguments in your own words right here, right now?

If you can.
And who the fuck are you?
I already detailed my problem with the current state of affairs.
PURGE the voter roles.
Ballots MUST be requested in person with an ID or by mail with signatures being compared.
Once ballots are submitted further signature checks must be done and the name crossed off as having voted.

And even with all these safeguards I am still 100% against mass mail in voting. Period
FIrst, i'm the one you're trying to convince (unless you forgot)

And purging the voting rolls is the easiest way to disenfranchise older voters. The current rolls have the voting history of people going back decades, if you purge that information, you suddenly have to re-register every voter.

We saw how states handled unemployment claims, what would happen when many times that many people apply for voter registration?
I recall Florida creating a bullshit felons list which excluded almost all Hispanics. Another time they tried that, their list was so flawed because it included non-felons, that many counties ignored the list entirely.
That was the leftwing propaganda, not fact.
Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

Everyone on the list is given an opportunity to demonstrate otherwise. You have to prove that the method used to produce the list is intentionally biased, and you haven't done that.

If you can.
PURGE the voter roles.
Ballots MUST be requested in person with an ID or by mail with signatures being compared.
Once ballots are submitted further signature checks must be done and the name crossed off as having voted.

And even with all these safeguards I am still 100% against mass mail in voting. Period

And purging the voting rolls is the easiest way to disenfranchise older voters. The current rolls have the voting history of people going back decades, if you purge that information, you suddenly have to re-register every voter.

We saw how states handled unemployment claims, what would happen when many times that many people apply for voter registration?
I recall Florida creating a bullshit felons list which excluded almost all Hispanics. Another time they tried that, their list was so flawed because it included non-felons, that many counties ignored the list entirely.

Ever??

Everyone on the list is given an opportunity to demonstrate otherwise. You have to prove that the method used to produce the list is intentionally biased, and you haven't done that.
Fucking moron, the list excluded almost every Hispanic felon in the state. Why would someone wrongly not on that list have to demonstrate anything?

Ever???

If you can.
PURGE the voter roles.

Ever??

Fucking moron, the list excluded almost every Hispanic felon in the state. Why would someone wrongly not on that list have to demonstrate anything?

Ever???
Apparently you believe "fucking moron" is a greeting.

I was living in Florida at the time. I recall the controversy over the lists. As I recall, the state revised the lists several times because of complaints, so this one single list is meaningless.

The courts require states to purge ineligible voters from their voter roles. They require some means of identifying voters who aren't eligible. No method is going to be perfect, which makes the process subject to demagoging by douchebags like you.

Looks like voting by mail is awesome and convenient for Donald Trump and his press secretary, who says not everyone should have access to mail voting.
Where did they get this Brainless Barbie?

When you spend a lot of time AWAY FROM HOME -- it becomes an "absentee" ballot.. This redefinition of an absentee ballot into a "convenience" ballot is the problem.. You don't expect her to vote in another state do you? OR BOTH states???

The dem model for this is not even a "mail-in"... They want to allow "ballot harvesters" that can even GET PAID to collect and "bundle" these ballots and personally deliver them to the registrar... Would NEVER EVEN USE the "US mail"... Sound perfectly secure to you????? Sounds like a pretty huge loophole for hanky panky to me...
The problem with "ballot harvesters" is that they could conceivably simply dump ballots from people they suspect might vote for the "wrong " candidate. The ballots themselves are sealed.
This is a convenience for the voters...usually those who are old or infirm...and especially important issue right about now.

The only incidences of this being abused that I have heard of were REPUBLICAN operatives in North Carolina. And they got CAUGHT

Looks like voting by mail is awesome and convenient for Donald Trump and his press secretary, who says not everyone should have access to mail voting.

When you spend a lot of time AWAY FROM HOME -- it becomes an "absentee" ballot.. This redefinition of an absentee ballot into a "convenience" ballot is the problem.. You don't expect her to vote in another state do you? OR BOTH states???

The dem model for this is not even a "mail-in"... They want to allow "ballot harvesters" that can even GET PAID to collect and "bundle" these ballots and personally deliver them to the registrar... Would NEVER EVEN USE the "US mail"... Sound perfectly secure to you????? Sounds like a pretty huge loophole for hanky panky to me...
The problem with "ballot harvesters" is that they could conceivably simply dump ballots from people they suspect might vote for the "wrong " candidate. The ballots themselves are sealed.
This is a convenience for the voters...usually those who are old or infirm...and especially important issue right about now.

The only incidences of this being abused that I have heard of were REPUBLICAN operatives in North Carolina. And they got CAUGHT
The ballot harvesters could also manufactors numerous ballots for their preferred candidate.

If you can.
PURGE the voter roles.

Ever??

Ever???

I was living in Florida at the time. I recall the controversy over the lists. As I recall, the state revised the lists several times because of complaints, so this one single list is meaningless.

The courts require states to purge ineligible voters from their voter roles. They require some means of identifying voters who aren't eligible. No method is going to be perfect, which makes the process subject to demagoging by douchebags like you.
Fucking moron, this shows how easily a state disenfranchises legitimate voters. And the only reason they were forced to scrap that list, after paying millions of dollars for it -- is because they were caught. And they tried the same shit on 2000 when nearly a third of the counties refused to use the state's list because it was so fraught with errors.

If you can.
PURGE the voter roles.

Ever??

Ever???

Fucking moron, this shows how easily a state disenfranchises legitimate voters. And the only reason they were forced to scrap that list, after paying millions of dollars for it -- is because they were caught. And they tried the same shit on 2000 when nearly a third of the counties refused to use the state's list because it was so fraught with errors.
See, you do use "fucking moron" as a greeting.

How do you propose they purge their voter roles?

They don't work where they live, moron. That's the only way they can vote.
Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. Many people who work in Washington live somewhere else, like almost every member of Congress.

So the press secretary was away from home for 10 years.

That was before tramp was the Potus, I really don't care what he does , just know he doesnt' need to stand in line, and he did before.
You support voter fraud. That's the long and the short of it.
So does Impeached Trump and his press secretary, since they both vote by mail but Impeached Trump says that's fraudulent.
If you vote by mail when you're home on election day, the only justification is voter fraud.
Uh, no, it's not, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

There are many reasons to vote by mail which are not fraudulent. For myself, it's because I don't trust the electronic voting machines which have no paper trail. To circumvent that problem, I vote by mail.

Ever???

This is the most breathtakingly stupid and insane thing I have seen anyone post in . . . at least a week.
Ohh, nooooo's .... a shitstain finds sensible voting "stupid and insane." How will I ever survive that?? :lol:

The same way you deal with people realizing that your "sensible" is stupid and insane in all aspects of your life, I would imagine.

Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. Many people who work in Washington live somewhere else, like almost every member of Congress.

That was before tramp was the Potus, I really don't care what he does , just know he doesnt' need to stand in line, and he did before.
So does Impeached Trump and his press secretary, since they both vote by mail but Impeached Trump says that's fraudulent.
If you vote by mail when you're home on election day, the only justification is voter fraud.

There are many reasons to vote by mail which are not fraudulent. For myself, it's because I don't trust the electronic voting machines which have no paper trail. To circumvent that problem, I vote by mail.

Ever???
So you don't agree with the Democrats a few years ago when they were all yelling and screaming about having to vote by paper and touting voting machines? (see Fat Ralph Nadler)

Voting on paper which leaves a trail is fine. Voting on a machine which can be connected to the Internet, is not.

Ah, neo-Ludditism at its best.

Don’t be lazy go vote

As one person pointed out. It can take an hour of standing on line in order to vote. People may do that for other reasons, but voting shouldn't be one of them. Especially when the alternative is to vote from the safety of their own home.

It also raises an interesting constitutional question. Can they place a "poll tax" in the form of a "mask" mandate for people voting.
Why not open more voting locations? Fight for that ,, but mail in is not a options democrats will be sending out millions of ballots to dead ppl and they will be stolen.
LOL

Because you're not American, you don't understand mail-in ballots are an option in every state.
They are called absentee ballots, dumbass! Only a few state send ballots to every eligible voter. Voting by mail invites fraud.
Impeached Trump and his press secretary vote by mail. They're committing fraud, aren't they?

Yes, if voting by mail invites fraud, that OBVIOUSLY means that all voting by mail is therefore fraud . . . if you're a fucking conspiracy theorist technophobe lunatic.

You're doing wonders for your argument by showing us that you have the logic skills of a 6-year-old with a concussion. Do keep talking.

Good post. Only more proof of Republican hypocrisy about mail in voting. All they have is lies about voting fraud.

Clearly you 2 idiots do not understand the system.

Don’t be lazy go vote

As one person pointed out. It can take an hour of standing on line in order to vote. People may do that for other reasons, but voting shouldn't be one of them. Especially when the alternative is to vote from the safety of their own home.

It also raises an interesting constitutional question. Can they place a "poll tax" in the form of a "mask" mandate for people voting.
Why not open more voting locations? Fight for that ,, but mail in is not a options democrats will be sending out millions of ballots to dead ppl and they will be stolen.
LOL

Because you're not American, you don't understand mail-in ballots are an option in every state.
They are called absentee ballots, dumbass! Only a few state send ballots to every eligible voter. Voting by mail invites fraud.
Impeached Trump and his press secretary vote by mail. They're committing fraud, aren't they?
That’s because America elected him
And he had to move to DC.. hehe
So? He's in Florida all the time. Sometimes, just to play golf. No reason he can't come down to vote and avoid committing voter fraud.

I just love the oblivious pigheadedness of tinfoil-hat types. They're nothing if not consistent.

If you can.
PURGE the voter roles.

Ever??

Ever???

As if leftists EVER propose purging voter rolls of anyone except Republicans.

Don’t be lazy go vote

LOL

That’s because America elected him
And he had to move to DC.. hehe
So? He's in Florida all the time. Sometimes, just to play golf. No reason he can't come down to vote and avoid committing voter fraud.
Ok tds
TDS prevents Impeached Trump from traveling to Florida? Who knew?
He’s busy working if he has time he might
If he has time to play golf, he has time to vote. Just how rightarded are you?
lol golf .. He’s cutting some of the greatest trade deals in the history of America he’s created the best economic times in the history of America we’re not at war. unbelievable historic times! Plus he uses his great golf course that he owns to bring leaders on to make trade deals on the golf course unbelievable where was Obama gonna take him to the bathhouse? Lol haha
So tell me again why he has time for golf but no time to vote?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Because he was NOT in Florida on the date of the primary.
That was his choice.
No. He was in Washington that day.
Again, his choice.
What happened to you Democrats trying to win arguments? This is embarrassing what’s happened to you all

That went out decades ago, along with their common sense, basic decency, and sense of shame.

If you can.
PURGE the voter roles.

Ever??

Ever???

By SS#

Are you sure??

Ever???

This is the most breathtakingly stupid and insane thing I have seen anyone post in . . . at least a week.
Ohh, nooooo's .... a shitstain finds sensible voting "stupid and insane." How will I ever survive that?? :lol:

The same way you deal with people realizing that your "sensible" is stupid and insane in all aspects of your life, I would imagine.
Dumbfuck, you're calling the interest to vote on something not connected to the Internet, and which leaves a paper trail, "stupid and insane."

That reveals far more about you than it does me.

If you can.
PURGE the voter roles.

Ever??

Ever???

By SS#
How do they determine someone is a felon purely by SSN? Do voter roles even contain SSNs?

Are you sure??

Ever???
So you don't agree with the Democrats a few years ago when they were all yelling and screaming about having to vote by paper and touting voting machines? (see Fat Ralph Nadler)

Voting on paper which leaves a trail is fine. Voting on a machine which can be connected to the Internet, is not.

Ah, neo-Ludditism at its best.
LOL

Your hallucinations are noted and laughed at.

If you can.
PURGE the voter roles.

Ever??

Ever???

By SS#
How do they determine someone is a felon purely by SSN?
Fucking moron, felons have a SS#

face-palm-gif.278959

New Topics

Forum List

Back