Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has voted by mail 11 times in 10 years

How about making those arguments in your own words right here, right now?

If you can.
And who the fuck are you?
I already detailed my problem with the current state of affairs.
PURGE the voter roles.
Ballots MUST be requested in person with an ID or by mail with signatures being compared.
Once ballots are submitted further signature checks must be done and the name crossed off as having voted.

And even with all these safeguards I am still 100% against mass mail in voting. Period
FIrst, i'm the one you're trying to convince (unless you forgot)

And purging the voting rolls is the easiest way to disenfranchise older voters. The current rolls have the voting history of people going back decades, if you purge that information, you suddenly have to re-register every voter.

We saw how states handled unemployment claims, what would happen when many times that many people apply for voter registration?
I recall Florida creating a bullshit felons list which excluded almost all Hispanics. Another time they tried that, their list was so flawed because it included non-felons, that many counties ignored the list entirely.

Looks like voting by mail is awesome and convenient for Donald Trump and his press secretary, who says not everyone should have access to mail voting.
Where did they get this Brainless Barbie?
They don't work where they live, moron. That's the only way they can vote.
Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. Many people who work in Washington live somewhere else, like almost every member of Congress.

So the press secretary was away from home for 10 years.

That was before tramp was the Potus, I really don't care what he does , just know he doesnt' need to stand in line, and he did before.
You support voter fraud. That's the long and the short of it.
So does Impeached Trump and his press secretary, since they both vote by mail but Impeached Trump says that's fraudulent.
If you vote by mail when you're home on election day, the only justification is voter fraud.
Uh, no, it's not, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

There are many reasons to vote by mail which are not fraudulent. For myself, it's because I don't trust the electronic voting machines which have no paper trail. To circumvent that problem, I vote by mail.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

This is the most breathtakingly stupid and insane thing I have seen anyone post in . . . at least a week.
Ohh, nooooo's .... a shitstain finds sensible voting "stupid and insane." How will I ever survive that?? :lol:

Looks like voting by mail is awesome and convenient for Donald Trump and his press secretary, who says not everyone should have access to mail voting.
Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. Many people who work in Washington live somewhere else, like almost every member of Congress.

That was before tramp was the Potus, I really don't care what he does , just know he doesnt' need to stand in line, and he did before.
So does Impeached Trump and his press secretary, since they both vote by mail but Impeached Trump says that's fraudulent.
If you vote by mail when you're home on election day, the only justification is voter fraud.
Uh, no, it's not, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

There are many reasons to vote by mail which are not fraudulent. For myself, it's because I don't trust the electronic voting machines which have no paper trail. To circumvent that problem, I vote by mail.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
So you don't agree with the Democrats a few years ago when they were all yelling and screaming about having to vote by paper and touting voting machines? (see Fat Ralph Nadler)

Voting on paper which leaves a trail is fine. Voting on a machine which can be connected to the Internet, is not.

Are you sure??

They voted absentee, which is NOT voting by mail, dumbass!
LOL

There's no difference, ya flaming lunatic. It's the same ballot, transmitted in the same fashion. It's literally 2 names for the same thing. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Don’t be lazy go vote

As one person pointed out. It can take an hour of standing on line in order to vote. People may do that for other reasons, but voting shouldn't be one of them. Especially when the alternative is to vote from the safety of their own home.

It also raises an interesting constitutional question. Can they place a "poll tax" in the form of a "mask" mandate for people voting.
Why not open more voting locations? Fight for that ,, but mail in is not a options democrats will be sending out millions of ballots to dead ppl and they will be stolen.
LOL

Because you're not American, you don't understand mail-in ballots are an option in every state.
They are called absentee ballots, dumbass! Only a few state send ballots to every eligible voter. Voting by mail invites fraud.
Impeached Trump and his press secretary vote by mail. They're committing fraud, aren't they?

I've got a confession. I've been voting by mail for many years now here in Oregon.
It's great, BUT only a moron wouldn't see that the potential for fraud is very real !
If we go forward with it nationally, we need to be really careful. We also need to get rid of ballot harvesting in states that allow it.

She works in another state.. good for her
These leftists are too dumb to get it.

Applying for an absentee ballot is not the same as the bullshit they are trying to pull.

Please enlighten us, How is the world is that different??
Mass ballot mail outs =/= REQUESTED absentee ballots.

Mass mail outs means thousands upon thousands of ballots being sent to:
Dead people
Vacant homes
Ineligible voters

Which translates to thousands of ballots "floating" around in public ripe for cheating.

You want to change the norms for voting you need to purge the voter roles and make people re-register.
Absentee ballots are still verified for authenticity before being counted.
How?
Google is your friend.

I recall Florida creating a bullshit felons list which excluded almost all Hispanics. Another time they tried that, their list was so flawed because it included non-felons, that many counties ignored the list entirely.
Florida expanded the felon match criteria. Normally you needed a full name match to purge somebody.
A match of DOB and other factors.

At first, Florida specified only exact matches on names, birthdates and genders to identify voters as felons. However, state records reveal a memo dated March 1999 from Emmett "Bucky" Mitchell, a lawyer for the state elections office who was supervising the felon purge, asking DBT to loosen its criteria for acceptable matches. When DBT representatives warned Mitchell that this would yield a large proportion of false positives (mismatches), Mitchell's reply was that it would be up to each county elections supervisor to deal with the problem

Don’t be lazy go vote

As one person pointed out. It can take an hour of standing on line in order to vote. People may do that for other reasons, but voting shouldn't be one of them. Especially when the alternative is to vote from the safety of their own home.

It also raises an interesting constitutional question. Can they place a "poll tax" in the form of a "mask" mandate for people voting.
Why not open more voting locations? Fight for that ,, but mail in is not a options democrats will be sending out millions of ballots to dead ppl and they will be stolen.
LOL

Because you're not American, you don't understand mail-in ballots are an option in every state.
They are called absentee ballots, dumbass! Only a few state send ballots to every eligible voter. Voting by mail invites fraud.
Impeached Trump and his press secretary vote by mail. They're committing fraud, aren't they?
That’s because America elected him
And he had to move to DC.. hehe

Don’t be lazy go vote

LOL

So? He's in Florida all the time. Sometimes, just to play golf. No reason he can't come down to vote and avoid committing voter fraud.

Don’t be lazy go vote

LOL

So? He's in Florida all the time. Sometimes, just to play golf. No reason he can't come down to vote and avoid committing voter fraud.
Ok tds

Don’t be lazy go vote

LOL

Ok tds
TDS prevents Impeached Trump from traveling to Florida? Who knew?

Don’t be lazy go vote

LOL

Ok tds
He’s busy working if he has time he might

DONALD TRUMP
Nearly 60 percent of Trump's schedule is 'Executive Time,' report says

Trump typically spends the first five hours of his day in executive time,

Although the private schedules list him as being in the Oval Office from 8 to 11 a.m. each day, he actually spends those hours in his residence watching TV, reading newspapers, and responding to what he sees in the news by phoning aides, members of Congress, friends, administration officials, and other advisers

DONALD TRUMP
Nearly 60 percent of Trump's schedule is 'Executive Time,' report says

Trump typically spends the first five hours of his day in executive time,

Although the private schedules list him as being in the Oval Office from 8 to 11 a.m. each day, he actually spends those hours in his residence watching TV, reading newspapers, and responding to what he sees in the news by phoning aides, members of Congress, friends, administration officials, and other advisers
Oh boy more tds

Don’t be lazy go vote

LOL

Ok tds
If he has time to play golf, he has time to vote. Just how rightarded are you?

Don’t be lazy go vote

LOL

Ok tds
lol golf .. He’s cutting some of the greatest trade deals in the history of America he’s created the best economic times in the history of America we’re not at war. unbelievable historic times! Plus he uses his great golf course that he owns to bring leaders on to make trade deals on the golf course unbelievable where was Obama gonna take him to the bathhouse? Lol haha

Don’t be lazy go vote

LOL

Ok tds
lol golf .. He’s cutting some of the greatest trade deals in the history of America he’s created the best economic times in the history of America we’re not at war. unbelievable historic times! Plus he uses his great golf course that he owns to bring leaders on to make trade deals on the golf course unbelievable where was Obama gonna take him to the bathhouse? Lol haha
So tell me again why he has time for golf but no time to vote?

:abgg2q.jpg:

How does a 90 year old get a copy of a birth certificate that they haven't needed for 50 years?
One of the biggest obstacles to the new voter ID requirements was it costs $25 or more and 2-6 weeks to get a certified birth certificate copy.
They should not have lost it. I still have mine that I used to join the Navy 42 years ago.
Do you know where your mothers birth certificate is?

My mother died 3 years ago. Thank you!

Vitalrecordsusa.org is a privately owned website not affiliated with, owned or operated by any government agency. We are an independent entity providing vital records application preparation and assistance services to expedite your birth certificate application process

I understand there is a service fee charged by vitalrecordsusa.org and I will pay the health department required fee directly by check or money order. I understand I may have to provide additional documents to the health department in order to prove my identity
Yes, and no one says you have to go through them!

You missed the point. He thought getting a copy of a birth certificate was EASY.

This company just helps you get past the first hurdle. It still takes money and time, and additional documentation to get a copy of a birth certificate.

Not in my state, dumbass!

Forum List

Back