Trump Picks US Ambassador To Israel

When have we ever not been with our welfare state.

If not for the Palestinian terrorists, there would be no financial aid or moral support for Israel. Long live the Paletinian terrorists & their BDF movement.s

Well, in part, I agree. My country has, for many decades, supported an Arab-Moslem welfare fraud (actually, two individual welfare frauds, one in Gaza and the other in the West Bank), that I truly hope the president-elect will halt when in office.

Last edited:
If not for the zionist terrorist's, there would be No israel

If not for a nation with better tactics, training and a will to fight which repeatedly delivered humiliating losses to larger, attacking Arab-Moslem armies there would be no Israel.

Your impotent, keyboard gee-had of none is a laughable joke.

Well, in part, I agree. My country has, for many decades, supported an Arab-Moslem welfare fraud (actually, two individual welfare frauds, one in Gaza and the other in the West Bank), that I truly hope the president-elect will halt when in office.

Yes but if we stopped all financial aid to Israel & gave to the Palestinians instead just think about all the worldly Palestinian contributions for better lives there would be. Heh Heh!

Trump's Israel ambassador pick: Trump's peace process policy will be guided by 'what Israelis want to pursue' - CNNPolitics.com

Friedman also said he believed Palestinians would rather live under Israeli rule.

"If you're an Arab in the Middle East and you want the best economic opportunity, the best educational opportunity, the best health care, if you happen to be gay, if you happen to be a woman, if you happen to want civil rights and you're an Arab, then you really should live in Israel. That's the only place that's going to provide you with those rights and opportunities."

Trump's Israel ambassador pick: Trump's peace process policy will be guided by 'what Israelis want to pursue' - CNNPolitics.com

Friedman also said he believed Palestinians would rather live under Israeli rule.

"If you're an Arab in the Middle East and you want the best economic opportunity, the best educational opportunity, the best health care, if you happen to be gay, if you happen to be a woman, if you happen to want civil rights and you're an Arab, then you really should live in Israel. That's the only place that's going to provide you with those rights and opportunities."

Yes. And there is a big problem. No more of that letting the Pali's live under Israeli rule. Time for them to be on their own self determination to support themselves instead of sucking off of Israel to do it. And yes I understand that would be a major punishment for Israel to do to the Pali's, but well deserved.

Yes but if we stopped all financial aid to Israel & gave to the Palestinians instead just think about all the worldly Palestinian contributions for better lives there would be. Heh Heh!

I look at it another way, just think how much Iran would be able to charge the arab muslims for a qassam if they had 10 times the income. At the moment they cost around $50 to make and are sold for $250, how much would their muslim brothers put the price up if the US increased the aid to palestine ?

Yes. And there is a big problem. No more of that letting the Pali's live under Israeli rule. Time for them to be on their own self determination to support themselves instead of sucking off of Israel to do it. And yes I understand that would be a major punishment for Israel to do to the Pali's, but well deserved.

Time for the Isrealis to be on their own self determination to support themselves instead of sucking off of america to do it.

Time for the Isrealis to be on their own self determination to support themselves instead of sucking off of america to do it.

When they get the same amount of free money as the muslims do then you can complain. At the moment islam gets over 10 times whar Israel does and can spend it on what it wants, even weapons to kill American civilians.

If not for the zionist terrorist's, there would be No israel

BULLSHIT If not for the islamonazi terrorists we would not need to bomb the crap out of islam

True. It has become Islam vs.the entire world thanks to their radicals.

And ours, takes two. What makes the US unradical is that we use the military for our terrorism.

And what cause is behind American terrorism then, you do know the definition of terrorism I take it

Sure looks like both Trump & Friedman are strongly dedicated to increasing support for Israel.

David Friedman Named Ambassador to Israel

Friedman, among other things - does not support a two state solution. That is seeming inreasingly unlikely in view of the Palestinians as well.

Given that what do forsee Trump & Friedman doing in terms of sustainable and durable peace between the two sides? Serious question, let's avoid genocidal ideas...

When they get the same amount of free money as the muslims do then you can complain. At the moment islam gets over 10 times whar Israel does and can spend it on what it wants, even weapons to kill American civilians.

Islam gets nothing.

You have quite a bipartisan problem don'tcha now.

Forum List

Back