Trump orders American troops to retreat

I'm new here and I'm guessing you don't appreciate President Trump . That's fine with me but I kinda like having a leader that's up front with his ideas and doesn't bullshit the baker - but that's only me being me .
What do you think of his actual idea and now action of pulling troops?

Bring the troops home.
Thanks for sharing. Do you have any idea what the situation is out there or are you just speaking in platitudes?

I'm new here and I'm guessing you don't appreciate President Trump . That's fine with me but I kinda like having a leader that's up front with his ideas and doesn't bullshit the baker - but that's only me being me .

Bring the troops home.
Thanks for sharing. Do you have any idea what the situation is out there or are you just speaking in platitudes?
I presume you’re stationed at the moment with Kurdish troops.

I don't understand the point of fighting a war you have no intention of winning.

If we go to meet an enemy, destroy them outright and come home. Don't stay and build hospitals and make nice and try to democratize them.

Crush them and leave.

Bring the troops home.

I know that we cannot fix the Middle East. And that we are pouring our blood and treasure into the sand, with no real goal or endgame in sight.

Bring the troops home.
Nope. I’m nice and cozy here in the USA. bless the guys who are out there keeping us safe

Bring the troops home.

I know that we cannot fix the Middle East. And that we are pouring our blood and treasure into the sand, with no real goal or endgame in sight.
so that’s a no?
Read up on the Kurds and what we did with them in order to take out ISIS. Look at the promises we made them and what they did to their forts along the Turkish border. Let me know what you find

I don't understand the point of fighting a war you have no intention of winning.

If we go to meet an enemy, destroy them outright and come home. Don't stay and build hospitals and make nice and try to democratize them.

Crush them and leave.

I’d say just leave...and never go back

Crush them and leave.

I’d say just leave...and never go back

If they give us reason to return, send the big boom air mail only.

Beats the hell out of that asshole Obama bombing Libya, retreating from Iraq and escalating the war in Afghanistan.

Bring the troops home.

so that’s a no?
Read up on the Kurds and what we did with them in order to take out ISIS. Look at the promises we made them and what they did to their forts along the Turkish border. Let me know what you find

Would that include what we did to them, or are you just looking for what we did for them?

Bring the troops home.
Nope. I’m nice and cozy here in the USA. bless the guys who are out there keeping us safe
Which nullifies your response to Correll.

he ran on pulling out kids out of the sand fleas backyard and we elected him on it . That region and it's inhabitants have never changed their ways (I'm assuming it's a Muslim thing ) and are no different than Africa . No matter how much rubbing we do the old adage still applies - you can't shine a turd !
He also ran on defeating Isis and we did so largely because of the Kurds who stood on the front lines and lost 11k soldiers. Those are the guys that we are leaving high and dry by pulling out. Does that sound honorable to you?
the Kurds are fighting for their own benefit and treasure - do you think they'd spill their blood on our soil for us ? That region has always been 2 faced and I'm sure your intentions are good and honorable but I just don't see the Kurds doing the same for us . I've been wrong before and don't claim to have international knowledge of who to trust out there but these tribes are not reliable and never have been .
And I do agree with you about us not honoring a pledge we made but I have to guestion why we made that pledge and whether it was a responsible thing to do . Trumps putting his name on the line with this one ,as most of our illustrious politicians , both right and left , are voicing their dislike of this move .

Yeah. Trump is a straight shooter. He never bullshits.

Last edited:
So let's look at the actual numbers here...…..30-45 million Kurds with 1,000 American soldiers

I don't think pulling out is going to be all that noticeable. Our troops need to come home

The best part about this thread is that there are actually people who believe that Trump knows what he did.

The fucker is ignorant. Why can't you people see that?

The best part about this thread is that there are actually people who believe that Trump knows what he did.

The fucker is ignorant. Why can't you people see that?

As much likely because you say so, and you're ignorant.

Bring the troops home.

so that’s a no?

Why? DOes it in some way, refute my points above?

Reflect ol' Lonelaugher and ye shall see the errors of your ways . You have no foundation for your dislike , order another Latte Grande and ask your fellow "Starbuckians" how to formulate a logical reason for your erroneous attitude you have for the best leader since Washington .

Forum List

Back