Trump On Melania

I see you are correct from looking at all the LibBot celebrities who already look like shit in their 50s.
What Melania has to look forward to

1636324923234.jpeg

Of course, Trump will have dumped her for a younger model by then

One of THE most beautiful talented First Ladies and what the left media did to her was criminal.

View attachment 561525

She's as plastic and cheap as they come, so of course you admire her. But that's the only kind of woman who would be interested in a slime-ball like Trump.
Melania is stoic, measured, and beautiful; and has that sultry Eastern European pout look that gives me constant wood.

Stoic? Yeah, she tolerated his affairs and said nothing. But then she had that handsome guy from Tiffany to keep her warm at night.

That "sultry Eastern European pout" came from the same cosmetic surgeon who gave her the big plastic tits. And ensured that "stoic" look because only her mouth can still move.

Nice to see that you're attracted to aging strippers and hookers. That what her look best personifies.

She's as plastic and cheap as they come, so of course you admire her. But that's the only kind of woman who would be interested in a slime-ball like Trump.

Stoic? Yeah, she tolerated his affairs and said nothing. But then she had that handsome guy from Tiffany to keep her warm at night.

That "sultry Eastern European pout" came from the same cosmetic surgeon who gave her the big plastic tits. And ensured that "stoic" look because only her mouth can still move.

Nice to see that you're attracted to aging strippers and hookers. That what her look best personifies.

You must be ugly.
And stop pretending that you know what men want, you schizoid!!

AWWWW. Jealous?

America hates The Bidens. If the election were held today. President Trump would win. AGAIN.

Ask Trump a simple question and what do you get?

"The twice-impeached one-term president called in to Newsmax TV for a lengthy interview, and the hosts asked what Melania Trump had been up to since leaving Washington, D.C., as President Joe Biden was sworn in."

"It's very funny," Trump began. "She's a very confident person. She was very successful as a model, she was very, very successful. and she is low key, but not actually low key, but she's low key and the people love her. For instance, I'm making a speech in Ohio, where they're going to have big crowds, they already have them lined up. We're going have big crowds tomorrow night, and when I go there, there will be many, many signs. 'We love our first lady, we love our first lady,' and a lot of times they show a picture of a high heel, a shoe with a high heel
this is so far over the top that his citizenship should be revoked!
The problem with America today is that not enough people have the kind of top flight left wing education it takes to see how dangerous this type of behavior is!
Kudos to you brother for having just that type of education.

I think Biden is simply caving in altogether.
I give him a lil while yet....if he keeps pitching those fits like the one he had yesterday about paying illegals like 450 grand for allegedly losing a child whilst they crossed the border...he will probably stroke out even faster.

this is so far over the top that his citizenship should be revoked!
The problem with America today is that not enough people have the kind of top flight left wing education it takes to see how dangerous this type of behavior is!
Kudos to you brother for having just that type of education.
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I give him a lil while yet....if he keeps pitching those fits like the one he had yesterday about paying illegals like 450 grand for allegedly losing a child whilst they crossed the border...he will probably stroke out even faster.
President Camel Toe :eek:

Forum List

Back