Trump On Melania

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Ask Trump a simple question and what do you get?

"The twice-impeached one-term president called in to Newsmax TV for a lengthy interview, and the hosts asked what Melania Trump had been up to since leaving Washington, D.C., as President Joe Biden was sworn in."

"It's very funny," Trump began. "She's a very confident person. She was very successful as a model, she was very, very successful. and she is low key, but not actually low key, but she's low key and the people love her. For instance, I'm making a speech in Ohio, where they're going to have big crowds, they already have them lined up. We're going have big crowds tomorrow night, and when I go there, there will be many, many signs. 'We love our first lady, we love our first lady,' and a lot of times they show a picture of a high heel, a shoe with a high heel."

The deflection is outstanding. Can you believe that guy was our President?

Read more and watch the video:

"The twice-impeached one-term president called in to Newsmax TV for a lengthy interview, and the hosts asked what Melania Trump had been up to since leaving Washington, D.C., as President Joe Biden was sworn in."

"It's very funny," Trump began. "She's a very confident person. She was very successful as a model, she was very, very successful. and she is low key, but not actually low key, but she's low key and the people love her. For instance, I'm making a speech in Ohio, where they're going to have big crowds, they already have them lined up. We're going have big crowds tomorrow night, and when I go there, there will be many, many signs. 'We love our first lady, we love our first lady,' and a lot of times they show a picture of a high heel, a shoe with a high heel."

1624652790560.png

you honest to god are starting a thread on what trump said about his wife?????

dude you need to seek help,,,

The donald has not been on melanoma since 2018

Not much different than all you MAGAtards say about Biden. Try thinking... harder.

Not much different than all you MAGAtards say about Biden. Try thinking... harder.
sorry spanking I didnt vote for trump,,,

I started it. So perceptive.

And the TDS / Trump OCD beat goes on - stronger than ever.

You missed the interview 2 weeks before the election where she stated she loves Donald and isn't going anywhere.

You missed the interview 2 weeks before the election where she stated she loves Donald and isn't going anywhere.
And if two weeks before the election she said she hated his guts?

What happens then?

And if two weeks before the election she said she hated his guts?

What happens then?
That part of the Vanity Fair interview was not supposed to be aired.
Melania was upset that it was because she felt it was too personal.
But the Liberal media being what it is...

Forum List

Back