Trump On Melania

I'm quoting Reuters; without the slums coming out in droves, Biden didn't get the EV.

Urban areas always voted Democratic

It was the suburbs who turned against Trump
So that's why Trump was winning until the slum ballots were dumped 3:30AM.
You guys keep saying that ….

Urban areas take longer to report. They always do because there are so many more people
When they do report (like 3:30 AM) Republicans do not do well
Ballots without laser stamps were dumped 3:30AM and no court wanted to take a hit.
It's nice to know you have no respect for Reuters.

I'm quoting Reuters; without the slums coming out in droves, Biden didn't get the EV.

Urban areas take longer to report. They always do because there are so many more people
Ballots without laser stamps were dumped 3:30AM and no court wanted to take a hit.

More of the lies and misinformation you guys are passing as truth

More of the lies and misinformation you guys are passing as truth
The difference between us is that I have no use for either party and you are a LibBot.

Ask Trump a simple question and what do you get?

"The twice-impeached one-term president called in to Newsmax TV for a lengthy interview, and the hosts asked what Melania Trump had been up to since leaving Washington, D.C., as President Joe Biden was sworn in."

"It's very funny," Trump began. "She's a very confident person. She was very successful as a model, she was very, very successful. and she is low key, but not actually low key, but she's low key and the people love her. For instance, I'm making a speech in Ohio, where they're going to have big crowds, they already have them lined up. We're going have big crowds tomorrow night, and when I go there, there will be many, many signs. 'We love our first lady, we love our first lady,' and a lot of times they show a picture of a high heel, a shoe with a high heel."

The deflection is outstanding. Can you believe that guy was our President?

Read more and watch the video:

Mrs. Trump is a Classy Dame, no doubt about . The President made an outstanding selection when he decided to get hitched to the most tremendous First Lady of the 21st Century.

IMHO, it would be great if they found Melania's birth certificate and discovered she was actually born in Wisconsin but she had just forgotten about it.

That would make her eligible for the Presidency herself and a shoo-in whenever she is ready to be the first broad to serve as POTUS.

If you all met some of the owners of land development companies I have done work for over the years ,you will find that he is pretty much the norm.

No he is not the "norm". I worked with big money developers for 20 years, and none of them were as sleazy as Trump, and none of them treated their subtrades so badly as he did. The cruelty is a feature not a bug. Trump took delight in destroying these guys who were just trying to make a living.

Trump was involved in 7 bankruptcies - a record for any American businessman. And he publicly bragged about how much money he was making off those bankruptcies. Going bankrupt was the only thing that Trump was really successful at.

One of THE most beautiful talented First Ladies and what the left media did to her was criminal.

1636321574980.png

Melania is stoic, measured, and beautiful; and has that sultry Eastern European pout look that gives me constant wood.

Melania is stoic, measured, and beautiful; and has that sultry Eastern European pout look that gives me constant wood.
Plastic surgery will do that

At 50, it will catch up with her

You mean the guy who was all for the rich.
Prove he was all for the rich when the 3 Black neighborhoods I work in all thrived under Trump's Tax Break.
Heck, even Chicago had, and has, businesses rebuilding after Trump's Tax Break.
Maybe your local Democrat Reps suck; no business will build where there are no police.

Forum List

Back