Woman told to either lose weight or retire so a trans freak could replace her on their team

The only conclusion you can come to from this is Democrats are some really confused MFers. And who knew they were so anti female. One more thought. What's the point of title 9 if you're going to allow dudes to take female collage scholarships? This is BS.

Last edited:
  • Banned
The only conclusion you can come to from this is Democrats are some really confused MFers. And who knew they were so anti female. One more thought. What's the point of title 9 if you're going to allow dudes to take female collage scholarships? This is BS.
I remember trying to sneak into the girls locker room as a teenager. Hell, all I had to do was say IM A GIRL to get in

Telling women to lose weight is usually a good thing, but I can't say I approve under the circumstances in the linked news story.

Men pretending to be women are raping their way through women's prisons so much that female inmates are given birth control.

Women have no way of protecting themselves either. They are literally cell mates with their rapists and can't do anything about it because the men claim to be women.

Forum List

Back