Trump offers 'large sums' for exclusive access to coronavirus vaccine

Trump wanted to secure it for the US.
As usual acting like an absolute shit and shaming his country.

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT YOU IDIOT BUNGHOLE!

Q: If you read an equally anonymous and unsubstantiated story in a lone hacksheet that Trump had done something miraculously good at his own personal expense to give to the poorest nations of the Earth, would you believe it and now be touting to the world what an incredible guy he was?

OF COURSE NOT. You would have just as much proof from the same source but instead would be denouncing it as FAKE NEWS.

Trump has at least 5 biotech companies capable of vaccine production here in the US. I very much doubt this bull shit in the guardian. It goes against everything Trump stands for.

These nine companies are working on coronavirus treatments or vaccines — here’s where things stand

I don't know about that. His first responsibility is to seek the interests of the American people, ahead of those of other nations. If he thinks a foreign company might beat any of ours to producing a viable COVID-19 vaccination, then it'd be entirely in line with his duties, and with his past behavior, to try to make sure that Americans get a first crack and benefiting from it.

Tainted Tommy doesn't have anyone in his government that cares as much about his interests as President Trump cares about ours. Most times, he seems to be OK with that, especially when they betray him in order to pander to foreign savages invading his nation and bringing waves of crime and violence with them.

Trump has at least 5 biotech companies capable of vaccine production here in the US. I very much doubt this bull shit in the guardian. It goes against everything Trump stands for.

These nine companies are working on coronavirus treatments or vaccines — here’s where things stand

I don't know about that. His first responsibility is to seek the interests of the American people, ahead of those of other nations. If he thinks a foreign company might beat any of ours to producing a viable COVID-19 vaccination, then it'd be entirely in line with his duties, and with his past behavior, to try to make sure that Americans get a first crack and benefiting from it.

And if this company, who has an office in Boston, already HAD a vaccine, why aren't they out there distributing it? It would be front page news if it were true. No one but the onionhead Tommy believes such bull.

"According to an anonymous source quoted in the newspaper,"
Which part of the report do you find hard to believe? Be specific. Seems right in line with the behavior of our president to me. Maybe it's false, maybe it isn't. But it sure isn't hard to believe.

Tainted Tommy doesn't have anyone in his government that cares as much about his interests as President Trump cares about ours. Most times, he seems to be OK with that, especially when they betray him in order to pander to foreign savages invading his nation and bringing waves of crime and violence with them.
Is that a Christian response to the crisis ? It seems to the rest of us that the Germans are working for mankind.

Is that a Christian response to the crisis ? It seems to the rest of us that the Germans are working for mankind.

Even for you, that response seems to be completely irrelevant to anything. I cannot imagine how you think the head of a nation seeking to put the interests of his own nation and his own people first, has anything to do with any rational concept of what is or is not “Christian”, nor why, given the past hostility that you have openly expressed toward Christianity and its values, why you would make such an argument even of there was any basis for it.

Even for you, that response seems to be completely irrelevant to anything. I cannot imagine how you think the head of a nation seeking to put the interests of his own nation and his own people first, has anything to do with any rational concept of what is or is not “Christian”, nor why, given the past hostility that you have openly expressed toward Christianity and its values, why you would make such an argument even of there was any basis for it.
Why is your family more deserving than mine,or my neighbours ?
If Trump was a human being he would offer help to this company and share in its work. As a fake Christian you obviously have a problem with that.

The Trump administration has offered a German medical company “large sums of money” for exclusive access to a Covid-19 vaccine, German media have reported.

The German government is trying to fight off what it sees as an aggressive takeover bid by the US, the broadsheet Die Welt reports, citing German government circles.

The US president had offered the Tübingen-based biopharmaceutical company CureVac “large sums of money” to gain exclusive access to their work, wrote Die Welt.

What a stain this man is. He shames his country.
The Guardian....... Anonymous sources say......... And Tommy takes it as gospel........ :rofl:
They are reporting Die Welt. Its in the rabid right wing Daily Mail as well. the orange shit isnt denying it and neither are the German government.
LOL

Trump is not about to "exclusive" the medications. That goes against Trumps policy of not putting all of your eggs in one basket, the problem we see right now with China. This doesn't pass the smell test.
Can you point out other examples of tRump having a policy of not putting all eggs in one basket?

Can you even point out an example of tRump having a coherent, stated policy at all? On anything?

Nope, their only responses are laughing emojis and calling those who see his incompetence and ineptitude "dumbasses".

Don't anticipate much more.
Actually, you're the only one who's responded in any way. I asked an unanswerable question.

They are reporting Die Welt. Its [sic] in the rabid right wing Daily Mail as well. the orange shit isnt [sic] denying it and neither are the German government.

If President Trump is truly pursuing such policies, to the benefit of the American people, then why should it be anything that he would deny?
That's the magic phrase..."to the benefit of the American people"...as opposed to his pocketbook.

Whether it is or not is irrelevant. My responsibility is, above all else, to myself and my family. My President's responsibility is, above all else, to my country and to my (and his) fellow Americans. For him to not put his country and its people first would be an inexcusable act of malfeasance.

If Trump was a human being he would offer help to this company and share in its work. As a fake Christian you obviously have a problem with that.

If you don't have a big problem with your national leaders failing to put your country and your countrymen first, then it is you that is very wrong. But then, that seems to be the case, given your vocal support of the blatant treason committed by your own government, in pandering to the foreign savages flooding into your own country, bringing waves of rape and violence and crime with them.

Last edited:

Whether it is or not is irrelevant. My responsibility is, above all else, to myself and my family. My President's responsibility is, above all else, to my country and to my (and his) fellow Americans. For him to not put his country and its people first would be an inexcusable act of malfeasance.

If you don't have a big problem with your national leaders failing to put your country and your countrymen first, then it is you that is very wrong. But the, that seems to be the case, given your vocal support of the blatant treason committed by your own government, in pandering to the foreign savages flooding into your own country, bringing waves of rape and violence and crime with them.
You preach from the Book of Self Interest you fucking fraud.

You preach from the Book of Self Interest you fucking fraud.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Well the German government have now confirmed that this happened. What a sad day for America.

With or without a vaccine from Germany, America will be just fine.

You'd do better to worry about what is happening around you, in your own shithole of a country, than to worry about a country on the other sise of the world from you, about which you know very little, and most of what you do “know” is just plain wrong.

Germany tries to stop US from luring away firm seeking coronavirus vaccine
Well the German government have now confirmed that this happened. What a sad day for America.

Look you baby asswipe. All Washington is trying to do is to persuade a German company seeking a corona virus vaccine to move its research to the United States. Donald Trump is doing his job. What is your Queen doing? Off squatting on a mushroom somewhere in hiding eater her crumpets and tea? There is no one more central to the world than the USA. When people need something, they come to us. When they want money, they come to us. When they need military aid or protection, they come to us.

Trump is trying to bring the centers of virus research all here where it can be best managed and operated and distributed. Only your pathetic, fucked up brain wants to believe that having made the best vaccine in the soonest time, we would keep it all to ourselves.

Indeed, if anything, I'd worry far more about getting vaccine from Germany to the USA than from the USA to Germany!

The Trump administration has offered a German medical company “large sums of money” for exclusive access to a Covid-19 vaccine, German media have reported.

The German government is trying to fight off what it sees as an aggressive takeover bid by the US, the broadsheet Die Welt reports, citing German government circles.

The US president had offered the Tübingen-based biopharmaceutical company CureVac “large sums of money” to gain exclusive access to their work, wrote Die Welt.

What a stain this man is. He shames his country.
News like that are not very reliable Tommy Tainant.
How can we prove what an "anonymous source" says?
Maybe Die Welt should say who this anonymous source is! :)

Forum List

Back