Trump needs to indefinitely suspend the election!

The Polling places are Petri dishes! Having an election is irresponsible! We need for it to be suspended - indefinitely until Corona is eradicated like smallpox.

Anything short of that will allow the deadly coronavirus to continue to spread.

I agree with Progressive here, Trump needs to take this deadly outbreak seriously and not allow this crisis to go to waste
So far the Coronavirus us weaker than the average Flu... The Libtards need to stop making the thing sound like the 2nd coming of the Black Plague....
Sometimes irony can be pretty ironic.

The Polling places are Petri dishes! Having an election is irresponsible! We need for it to be suspended - indefinitely until Corona is eradicated like smallpox.

I agree with Progressive here, Trump needs to take this deadly outbreak seriously and not allow this crisis to go to waste
You’re mentally ill
And you're a dour, humorless hag.
You're right. Trump gets to run the U.S. for another 4 years. Heard Putin wants to be president for the next 16 years.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I took an IQ test once and they called an ambulance-Does that mean I passed?

That is a completely idiotic as well as illegal and unconstitutional notion. How do people even come up with crack pot idiotic notions like this? The national average IQ must be running somewhere between 80 and 90 these days which means as a nation we're getting dumber not smarter.

I took an IQ test once and they called an ambulance-Does that mean I passed?

You trump butt sniffers want so desperately for trump to be president forever. A virus is not a valid reason to suspend elections. We have had elections during major wars.

So far the Coronavirus us weaker than the average Flu... The Libtards need to stop making the thing sound like the 2nd coming of the Black Plague....

what political gain is there in that?

Asswipe needs to step down!!!!!
Nah...just STFU. He needs to just shut up and let the professionals talk on TV. A carnival barker does not put people at ease.

These "professionals" on TV...they sort of culturally more akin to you than to Americans. Right?

I was referring to Americans. WTF?

No more American than you are.

What are you talking about? Have you decided to stay home and drink the pandemic away?

Funny thread op on the right started, yea let trump suspend the election and on Jan 21, 2021 can you all say President Pelosi? In order for Trump to continue he has to be re elected. Check out the constitution.

Asswipe needs to step down!!!!!
Nah...just STFU. He needs to just shut up and let the professionals talk on TV. A carnival barker does not put people at ease.

These "professionals" on TV...they sort of culturally more akin to you than to Americans. Right?

What are you talking about? Have you decided to stay home and drink the pandemic away?

Weve been over this. And your hatred of Christian America. Are you deciding to hide again? While pushing for media control of the country again?

Weve been over this. And your hatred of Christian America. Are you deciding to hide again? While pushing for media control of the country again?

When you say "we" you are obviously referring to you and the voices in your head. Do you non sequitur in all threads?

I said Trump needs to STFU and let professionals talk on TV. I was referring to Doctors, health experts and others in his administration who can coherently string words together...if there are any left.

You can go back to your substance of choice and the voices in your head.

When you say "we" you are obviously referring to you and the voices in your head. Do you non sequitur in all threads?

I said Trump needs to STFU and let professionals talk on TV. I was referring to Doctors, health experts and others in his administration who can coherently string words together...if there are any left.

Its the same thing you always say...TV should rule. Your types. Trump is who we elected to lead however. Your media kinsmen just have a lot of money.

Its the same thing you always say...TV should rule. Your types. Trump is who we elected to lead however. Your media kinsmen just have a lot of money.

Those voices in your head seem to say a lot...

Forum List

Back