Trump needs to indefinitely suspend the election!

The Polling places are Petri dishes! Having an election is irresponsible! We need for it to be suspended - indefinitely until Corona is eradicated like smallpox.

Anything short of that will allow the deadly coronavirus to continue to spread.

I agree with Progressive here, Trump needs to take this deadly outbreak seriously and not allow this crisis to go to waste
You’re mentally ill

You're wanting to spread the panDEMic

California is sending vote by mail ballots to all voters.
Smart move. Oregon and Washington are nearly all mail in as well. Every state should follow their lead and automatically register people to vote when they get a driver's license. End GOP voter suppression, closure of polling places and long lines. Make it ALL mail in!

Oregon's motto is "vote early, vote often" ...

Smart move. Oregon and Washington are nearly all mail in as well. Every state should follow their lead and automatically register people to vote when they get a driver's license. End GOP voter suppression, closure of polling places and long lines. Make it ALL mail in!
how many ballots do we get?

The Polling places are Petri dishes! Having an election is irresponsible! We need for it to be suspended - indefinitely until Corona is eradicated like smallpox.

I agree with Progressive here, Trump needs to take this deadly outbreak seriously and not allow this crisis to go to waste

They have him totally screwed on which way to turn-------

Claim Pandemic it starts panic--------
leave it go it harms the economy------
claim pandemic it still loses the economy--

He is being fed the WRONG stats and information his INTEL are not part of his team he will pick up on this sooner or later we can hope. INNTEL gets to him .

I also did not get that thought from this meme i'm watching Alex and hes' on this economy topic etc.
iu

I know what. All those voting democratic should just stay home. You're gonna lose anyway so there's no sense in exposing yourselves to this uber dangerous virus outbreak for no good reason.

Now open wide and say BAAAAHHH. Now take another deep breath and let it out slowly, mooooooo.

Last edited:
It is also a shame so manny are dumbed down to psych warfare it's done to them constantly.

It was after the shock and awe paralyzed the nation… After the carnage and outrage had been replaced with nanny state Patriot Act rhetoric.
upload_2020-3-9_10-57-32.jpeg

ONLY THIS TIME THE SHEEP CAN'T SEE IT.

You’re mentally ill

There is No Pandemic.

It's the Flu or a Cold you empty headed Sod!

COVID 19 is nothing but Propaganda, same as The Russian Oil Feud. It's designed to shake up Wall Street to help Get Sanders or Biden Elected.

You’re mentally ill

There is No Pandemic.

COVID 19 is nothing but Propaganda, same as The Russian Oil Feud. It's designed to shake up Wall Street to help Get Sanders or Biden Elected.
that wasn't why frank started the thread. Tree, you missed it.

Democrats should stay at home and not vote since They Don't Believe in God and will go to Hell if they die of COVID 19.

You’re mentally ill

There is No Pandemic.

...to all Illegals
Of course. If democrats don't like the way you vote a barely English speaking vote harvester will come to your home and help you correct your vote. Or just correct it for you. You will never know that you voted democrat.
Vote Harvesters should be Quarantined so as Not to spread The COVID 19 Virus.

Also Census Takers should avoid Homeless Tent Cities, and places where there are Heavy Concentrations of Illegals so as not to spread The Death Plague COVID 19 Virus.

Death is coming to a Sanctuary City Near You. Boycott, Divest and Sanction and Quarantine Sanctuary Cities.

Last edited:

As many as you want. Early voting polling places are open. You can go to as many as you want. When the harvesters come around all of them will give you ballots.

Trump is taking it seriously. He is putting billions into expediting a vaccine so the CDC can give Autism to Americans.

Trump claims vaccines and autism are linked - but his own experts vehemently disagree

Great attitude
I always say a positive attitude leads to positive results!
I think General Custer was of the same opinion......... :)

That is a completely idiotic as well as illegal and unconstitutional notion. How do people even come up with crack pot idiotic notions like this? The national average IQ must be running somewhere between 80 and 90 these days which means as a nation we're getting dumber not smarter.

Last edited:

COVID-19 is no less dangerous as the Flu virus. I predict that it will be cyclic like the Flu. A vaccine is and will be developed. This is something we live with every year. America doesn't need to suspend any elections..

Dude, the fatality rate is going to end up being 4-6 times as high as that of the flu. Please stop making the comparison.

WHO Says The Coronavirus Global Death Rate Is 3.4%, Higher Than Earlier Figures

~~~~~~
Thanks for the fear mongering...Are you a Virologist? I'm not but I'm smart enough to know what's going on....
Where were you during the following, Swine Flu, H1N1, MERS, SARS and ZIKA? Other than Zika, the others are all Corona Viruses. People with more knowledge than you are predicting that like the four other Corona viruses the CoVid-19 will become cyclic and no different than the former Flu type viruses.

That is a completely idiotic as well as illegal and unconstitutional notion. How do people even come up with crack pot idiotic notions like this? The national average IQ must be running somewhere between 80 and 90 these days which means as a nation we're getting dumber not smarter.
giphy.gif

Only one, but maybe they can be collected like the republicans did in North Carolina. Is that guy still in jail?

Forum List

Back