Trump needs to indefinitely suspend the election!

The Polling places are Petri dishes! Having an election is irresponsible! We need for it to be suspended - indefinitely until Corona is eradicated like smallpox.

Anything short of that will allow the deadly coronavirus to continue to spread.

I agree with Progressive here, Trump needs to take this deadly outbreak seriously and not allow this crisis to go to waste
You’re mentally ill

You're wanting to spread the panDEMic
There is No Pandemic.

It's the Flu or a Cold you empty headed Sod!

COVID 19 is nothing but Propaganda, same as The Russian Oil Feud. It's designed to shake up Wall Street to help Get Sanders or Biden Elected.

You and your Orange God are not well. In your case, perhaps something like this might assist?

phc-tree-saver.jpg

Bring out your dead!!!!

California is sending vote by mail ballots to all voters.

...to all Illegals
Of course. If democrats don't like the way you vote a barely English speaking vote harvester will come to your home and help you correct your vote. Or just correct it for you. You will never know that you voted democrat.
or you can take the graveyard down the street and log in with everyone of their names. damn, it's the only time republicans vote for demofks.

The Polling places are Petri dishes! Having an election is irresponsible! We need for it to be suspended - indefinitely until Corona is eradicated like smallpox.

I agree with Progressive here, Trump needs to take this deadly outbreak seriously and not allow this crisis to go to waste
You’re mentally ill

You're wanting to spread the panDEMic
There is No Pandemic.

It's the Flu or a Cold you empty headed Sod!

COVID 19 is nothing but Propaganda, same as The Russian Oil Feud. It's designed to shake up Wall Street to help Get Sanders or Biden Elected.

You and your Orange God are not well. In your case, perhaps something like this might assist?

phc-tree-saver.jpg

Bring out your dead!!!!
Some don't know that they are 'the dead'...

IranBehtar on Twitter

Smart move. Oregon and Washington are nearly all mail in as well. Every state should follow their lead and automatically register people to vote when they get a driver's license. End GOP voter suppression, closure of polling places and long lines. Make it ALL mail in!
how many ballots do we get?
Only one, but maybe they can be collected like the republicans did in North Carolina. Is that guy still in jail?
I bet you can't wait to harvest those puppies like they did there and in CA?
Nah. Not the partisan type, happily living in Tennessee far, far away. Those people are crazy. Seriously though, if memory serves I think Dowless is still in jail. You gotta be some kind of nutball to try to orchestrate a ballot collection scheme to where you get disavowed by the people who were paying you, causing a new election to have to be financed and undertaken, while you you sit your ass in jail.

Trump is taking it seriously. He is putting billions into expediting a vaccine so the CDC can give Autism to Americans.

Trump claims vaccines and autism are linked - but his own experts vehemently disagree
Well, we know that you won't have to worry.
why, because I’m already Autistic?

In didnt know being a fucking idiot was autistic,,,,
Don’t be bitter because you got owned in the last thread. That’s what happens when you spread lies... you get caught. Now let’s stay on topic here shall we?

when did I get owned???
you mean when you couldnt prove me wrong and switched to personal insults???
You get owned every time you make a fake statement, are asked to back it up, and you pretend like you already did to avoid discussing the facts. Just like you’re pretending like you didn’t lie about your posts in the previous thread. You’re not as slick as you think you are Prog. If you want to win an argument then fight the facts don’t fight to avoid the facts. That’s a dead give away that you have nothing

Smart move. Oregon and Washington are nearly all mail in as well. Every state should follow their lead and automatically register people to vote when they get a driver's license. End GOP voter suppression, closure of polling places and long lines. Make it ALL mail in!
Only one, but maybe they can be collected like the republicans did in North Carolina. Is that guy still in jail?
Contaminated Absentee Ballots with The COVID 19 Death Virus on them? No Thanks!

QUOTE="jc456, post: 24206679, member: 46512"]

As many as you want. Early voting polling places are open. You can go to as many as you want. When the harvesters come around all of them will give you ballots.
Vote Harvesting should be banned as it will spread The Death Plague COVID 19 Virus.
Urban areas where there are heavy numbers of Democrats packed tightly in cities, are places where people should stay home, and not go to the polls, nor vote.
cough cough
giphy.gif
[/QUOTE]
this is but an example of how fast coronavirus 19 attacks your body.

Well, we know that you won't have to worry.
why, because I’m already Autistic?

In didnt know being a fucking idiot was autistic,,,,
Don’t be bitter because you got owned in the last thread. That’s what happens when you spread lies... you get caught. Now let’s stay on topic here shall we?

when did I get owned???
you mean when you couldnt prove me wrong and switched to personal insults???
You get owned every time you make a fake statement, are asked to back it up, and you pretend like you already did to avoid discussing the facts. Just like you’re pretending like you didn’t lie about your posts in the previous thread. You’re not as slick as you think you are Prog. If you want to win an argument then fight the facts don’t fight to avoid the facts. That’s a dead give away that you have nothing
ahhh the irony here.

House voting by mail ballot will be okay, because it covers small districts. Less likely to spread corona.

Suspend Senate and POTUS and only have the House vote this term.
:laughing0301:

Contaminated Absentee Ballots with The COVID 19 Death Virus on them? No Thanks!
I don't think a two or more day mailing/ counting cycle is much of a danger of spreading the virus. It does not last long on solid surfaces or objects (supposedly) and paper dries as a rate that the growth median required to sustain viability of single strand RNA probably mitigates most of that danger. I am more concerned with unscrupulous partisans on the left or right changing or destroying ballots, since we have seen that in recent elections.

You’re mentally ill
And you're a dour, humorless hag.

Not gonna happen.

Neither Biden nor Sanders can afford to catch the dreaded Coronavirus. As an act of kindness, Trump should suspend the elections until Coronavirus is as eradicated as smallpox

What if Sanders gets Ebola and Biden gets the Ukrianian Flu?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back