SNL Cold Open: The Ingraham Angle!

Yes she is smart - At least double the IQ of your Toxic Orange Turd.

I'm sure from where you stand she is smart, a genius even

Why do you do this to yourself? if that's true then you are saying that Warren has the IQ of an eighth grader and you find that smart...all you did was steal away the face plant I had/have in store for you.

Yes, she's borderline genius - And actually very stable too - You know, comparatively ;)

With special guest star Liz Warren :)

Kate McKinnon is the funniest SNl'er maybe ever

Her Alien abduction is up there with Celebrity Jeopardy

Kate's pretty much a national treasure. She's right up there in the top 3 all time.

40 million hits on this one :D

One of my all time favorites, for some reason, was her Sturdy Barbie. Not at all political, but I just howled.

Cecily Strong is really talented, too. She can take on almost any role and make it right.

Kate's pretty much a national treasure. She's right up there in the top 3 all time.

She had Ryan Gosling AND her fellow castmates gnawing on their lips not to break out laughing. Easily one of the three all time best SL skits ever

She had Ryan Gosling AND her fellow castmates gnawing on their lips not to break out laughing. Easily one of the three all time best SL skits ever

Some of the funniest moments in SNL skits is when they try SO hard not to crack up, but lose it anyway :D

One of my all time favorites, for some reason, was her Sturdy Barbie. Not at all political, but I just howled.

Cecily Strong is really talented, too. She can take on almost any role and make it right.

Is it this Barbie? That's Kirsten Wig I believe. Yep, I too love Cecily - Her Judge Jeanine is epic! :)

Is it this Barbie? That's Kirsten Wig I believe. Yep, I too love Cecily - Her Judge Jeanine is epic! :)

No, it's this one:
Sturdy Barbie Is "Trying Her Best," and We Love Her For It

No, it's this one:

LoL - I totally missed Sturdy Barbie!! :D

Mattel has introduced a more realistic Barbie collection, but on this weekend's Saturday Night Live, Kate McKinnon represented "Sturdy Barbie," the doll who was a little too real to make the cut. OK, so her nipples are a little big, and she comes with a sleep apnea machine, but hey, she's trying her best.

No, it's this one:

Hey OL, are you familiar with the awesome new line of "Maine Barbies"? ;)

Only in Maine: Mattel Announces New Line of Barbie’s: Maine Barbie’s

Yes, she's borderline genius

did you intentionally leave out "and twice as smart as a 4th grader" part?:abgg2q.jpg:

- And actually very stable too - You know, comparatively

well that really depends on which ethnic flavor she is at the time.

Yo Frankie - Do you REALLY think Butthole Donnie will accept the results of the next election if he loses?

Jus wonderin' ;)

download-40-jpeg.220997

Yes, she's borderline genius

did you intentionally leave out "and twice as smart as a 4th grader" part?:abgg2q.jpg:

- And actually very stable too - You know, comparatively

well that really depends on which ethnic flavor she is at the time.

Yo Frankie - Do you REALLY think Butthole Donnie will accept the results of the next election if he loses?

Jus wonderin' ;)

download-40-jpeg.220997
You guys almost didn't. You came close. And frankly what you did after the election was and still is appalling. Hopefully this current situation will right itself. But if it doesn't, it will be a very new world. With shorter tempers by all.

Jus wonderin'
Never gave it any thought at all so I really don't know, he would need the full backing of the military to reject the results, if he doesn't have it in full someone will take him down...The U.S. officer corp is our finest institution, if trump goes rogue they have a job to do and they will do it...there won't be a stand down order until they finish their mission.

Forum List

Back