Trump needs to indefinitely suspend the election!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The Polling places are Petri dishes! Having an election is irresponsible! We need for it to be suspended - indefinitely until Corona is eradicated like smallpox.

Anything short of that will allow the deadly coronavirus to continue to spread.

I agree with Progressive here, Trump needs to take this deadly outbreak seriously and not allow this crisis to go to waste

The Polling places are Petri dishes! Having an election is irresponsible! We need for it to be suspended - indefinitely until Corona is eradicated like smallpox.

I agree with Progressive here, Trump needs to take this deadly outbreak seriously and not allow this crisis to go to waste
Trump is taking it seriously. He is putting billions into expediting a vaccine so the CDC can give Autism to Americans.

Trump claims vaccines and autism are linked - but his own experts vehemently disagree

Trump is taking it seriously. He is putting billions into expediting a vaccine so the CDC can give Autism to Americans.

Trump claims vaccines and autism are linked - but his own experts vehemently disagree
Well, we know that you won't have to worry.

Great attitude

why, because I’m already Autistic?

Great attitude
I always say a positive attitude leads to positive results!

COVID-19 is no less dangerous as the Flu virus. I predict that it will be cyclic like the Flu. A vaccine is and will be developed. This is something we live with every year. America doesn't need to suspend any elections..

Go Away Ninny!

California is sending vote by mail ballots to all voters.

Smart move. Oregon and Washington are nearly all mail in as well. Every state should follow their lead and automatically register people to vote when they get a driver's license. End GOP voter suppression, closure of polling places, vulnerability to hacking and long lines. Make it ALL mail in!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That is a completely idiotic as well as illegal and unconstitutional notion. How do people even come up with crack pot idiotic notions like this? The national average IQ must be running somewhere between 80 and 90 these days which means as a nation we're getting dumber not smarter.

why, because I’m already Autistic?

In didnt know being a fucking idiot was autistic,,,,

You’re mentally ill

COVID-19 is no less dangerous as the Flu virus. I predict that it will be cyclic like the Flu. A vaccine is and will be developed. This is something we live with every year. America doesn't need to suspend any elections..

Dude, the fatality rate is going to end up being 4-6 times as high as that of the flu. Please stop making the comparison.

WHO Says The Coronavirus Global Death Rate Is 3.4%, Higher Than Earlier Figures

So far the Coronavirus us weaker than the average Flu... The Libtards need to stop making the thing sound like the 2nd coming of the Black Plague....

Last edited:

So far the Coronavirus us weaker than the average Flu...stop making the thing sound like the 2nd coming of the Black Plague....

Me thinks Frankie is having a little bit of fun.

California is sending vote by mail ballots to all voters.

Smart move. Oregon and Washington are nearly all mail in as well. Every state should follow their lead and automatically register people to vote when they get a driver's license. End GOP voter suppression, closure of polling places and long lines. Make it ALL mail in!

. . . . and DrLove with volunteer to open all those Corona virus infected envelopes. After all, you can only catch it once! :71:

He can declare marshal law, then we can purge the country of all threats.

So far the Coronavirus us weaker than the average Flu...stop making the thing sound like the 2nd coming of the Black Plague....

Me thinks Frankie is having a little bit of fun.
iu

Dude, the fatality rate is going to end up being 4-6 times as high as that of the flu. Please stop making the comparison.

WHO Says The Coronavirus Global Death Rate Is 3.4%, Higher Than Earlier Figures

That's assuming the denominator is completely accurate, right?

Forum List

Back