Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When will the Loyalist Decide to MOVE ON.........From this POS.

When will trump be shunned.
The question is, will you dems let them move on? Current trends suggest, no, you won't. The next person to step up to the plate will be accused of being a maga trumper. It's a weapon you folks have latched on to and you love it. It's going to be your weapon moving forward for the foreseeable future. You don't want people to move away because you like the weapon, and if they do try to move away, you'll just keep dragging them back.

It's to the point now that anyone on the right trying to defend right wing ideology, which has existed long before Trump, is being accused of "trumpism".

By the way.."trumpism" is a democrat created thing. You all have done a good job of putting that put there, I'll give you that.

The question is, will you dems let them move on? Current trends suggest, no, you won't. The next person to step up to the plate will be accused of being a maga trumper. It's a weapon you folks have latched on to and you love it. It's going to be your weapon moving forward for the foreseeable future. You don't want people to move away because you like the weapon, and if they do try to move away, you'll just keep dragging them back.

It's to the point now that anyone on the right trying to defend right wing ideology, which has existed long before Trump, is being accused of "trumpism".

By the way.."trumpism" is a democrat created thing. You all have done a good job of putting that put there, I'll give you that.
Do not blame the Democrats for trump. That is totally on the republicans. They lost all respect for themselves and embraced the devious calculating fiend. Even the religious right sold their souls for some imaginary gain.

Do not blame the Democrats for trump. That is totally on the republicans. They lost all respect for themselves and embraced the devious calculating fiend. Even the religious right sold their souls for some imaginary gain.
The democrats are responsible, liar.

When Progs are finished families will be phukn each other.

DeSantis will destroy himself with his culture of hatred. Our president has to rule for all the people, and he can't do that.
How can anyone hate more than libs?

Thats simply not possible

How can anyone hate more than libs?

Thats simply not possible
Look at the history of Congress. When social issues come up, the Republicans are seldom on board. Their voice is silent when it comes to family issues and support. The willingly give away billions to industry and the rich But nothing in family support and well-being.

Look at the history of Congress. When social issues come up, the Republicans are seldom on board. Their voice is silent when it comes to family issues and support. The willingly give away billions to industry and the rich But nothing in family support and well-being.
Lying traitors like you should flutter in the wind.

By “social issues” you must mean government handouts to welfare bums

But in particular since the wuflu hit we have been sliding into the abyss where government is expected to wipe every nose whether business for individual

And its not sustainable

By “social issues” you must mean government handouts to welfare bums

But in particular since the wuflu hit we have been sliding into the abyss where government is expected to wipe every nose whether business for individual

And its not sustainable
Mostly education bills. We can't compete with the rest of the world when they're better educated than we are. And today's world has an international economy, like it or not. I never believed in welfare. President Kennedy had a good idea putting all those people to work so they could earn a living. Unfortunately the Republicans blocked him on that legislation.

You can see signs that they're looking for excuses to move away from him. Most of them aren't slamming him, though, they're just saying that he has too much baggage. More of a tactical decision, supposedly. They sold their souls to this guy, so they can't admit they've been had by a con man.

Seems to me the two things to watch going forward will be (a) how MAGA propagandists like Tucker and Hannity -- the minds & thoughts of the cult -- begin to distance themselves, assuming they do, and (b) whether Trump burns the party down to try to save his weak ass, which is quite possible.

:popcorn:
trump is a dangerous loose wire. The Republicans helped create this monster, now they're going to have to deal with it. I never thought I'd see the day when he was a bigger threat to the Republicans than he was to the Democrats. You can expect anything from crazy.

Last edited:
trump is a dangerous loose wire. The Republicans helped create this monster, now they're going to have to deal with it. I never thought I'd see the day when he was a bigger threat to the Republicans than he was to the Democrats. You can't expect anything from crazy.
Yeah, we remain in absolutely uncharted territory, at least for America. There are some obvious historical parallels, and they don't end well.

Yeah, we remain in absolutely uncharted territory, at least for America. There are some obvious historical parallels, and they don't end well.
Good night, they unexpectedly called me to work last night. Have a great day.

Yes, get some help for that.
/——-/ This is why you hate Trump.
6787C052-0AEA-4F14-B95B-3FAEFB96751B.jpeg

Family support and we'll being is none of the government's business. Not a penny should be spent on social issues.

Forum List

Back