Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No. Just No.
He Conned You.

I have proof.

Do you wish to see the proof?

Sure you do, spunky.

Sure you do.

Just like you have proof that President Trump said he was going to terminate the Constitution.

Just like you have proof that all those Congressmen were murdered with selfie sticks.

Just like you have proof that MTG used the words "Jewish Space Lasers".

Just stay calm and the nurse will be there soon with the good medicine and then you'll feel much better.

Last edited:
Donald Trump is a wonderful man and an exquisite leader. I would vote for him to be president for life. Then squash the enemy democrats as if he was the Hand of God.
I don’t want any man to be elected to be President for Life. That type of shit happens in countries like Russia and China, not in the United States.

DeSantis will destroy himself with his culture of hatred. Our president has to rule for all the people, and he can't do that.
And there it is.
No matter who the GOP runs, they will be deemed the spawn of Satan.
Be it Trump, DeSantis, or Jesus Christ, ANYONE that runs against the demented LEFT will be labeled and scorned by these hateful intolerant zombies.
Stann here gives a good example of the LEFT's default mode of PROJECTION.
It's their OWN "culture of hatred" that they try to adhere upon ANYONE that dares to run against it.
Thanks for the demonstration, Stann.

:rolleyes:

And there it is.
No matter who the GOP runs, they will be deemed the spawn of Satan.
Be it Trump, DeSantis, or Jesus Christ, ANYONE that runs against the demented LEFT will be labeled and scorned by these hateful intolerant zombies.
Stann here gives a good example of the LEFT's default mode of PROJECTION.
It's their OWN "culture of hatred" that they try to adhere upon ANYONE that dares to run against it.
Thanks for the demonstration, Stann.

:rolleyes:
We believe in freedom, except no crime or violence.

We all know who won't move on, those who keep making Trump threads because their guy is such a disaster. Sad deflection from the failed Biden administration.

I don’t want any man to be elected to be President for Life. That type of shit happens in countries like Russia and China, not in the United States.
That is what the Prog party has become. One near exactly like the other. For life even if the names change.

DeSantis will destroy himself with his culture of hatred. Our president has to rule for all the people, and he can't do that.
A President doesn't rule, but I find it hilarious that you likely think that Biden is for all people. We already know what he thinks about Black people who don't vote for him and anyone who identifies as a Conservative.

Last edited:
When will the Loyalist Decide to MOVE ON.........From this POS.

When will trump be shunned.
Sometimes it isn’t about voting for your team’s guy, it’s about voting against the other team. You know all about that, I’m sure - you just had Joe Biden of all people as a presidential candidate.

When will you admit that Biden is a demented old fool who should resign or be removed under the 25th Amendment?

/----/
1670586876906.png

1670586945959.png

You can see signs that they're looking for excuses to move away from him. Most of them aren't slamming him, though, they're just saying that he has too much baggage. More of a tactical decision, supposedly. They sold their souls to this guy, so they can't admit they've been had by a con man.

Seems to me the two things to watch going forward will be (a) how MAGA propagandists like Tucker and Hannity -- the minds & thoughts of the cult -- begin to distance themselves, assuming they do, and (b) whether Trump burns the party down to try to save his weak ass, which is quite possible.

:popcorn:

You can see signs that they're looking for excuses to move away from him. Most of them aren't slamming him, though, they're just saying that he has too much baggage. More of a tactical decision, supposedly. They sold their souls to this guy, so they can't admit they've been had by a con man.

Seems to me the two things to watch going forward will be (a) how MAGA propagandists like Tucker and Hannity -- the minds & thoughts of the cult -- begin to distance themselves, assuming they do, and (b) whether Trump burns the party down to try to save his weak ass, which is quite possible.

There is no point being great in jobs anymore. Buhms working aside good people earning the same wages means decline.

/———/
30B564AD-58EE-4339-95DC-4623D0A9B4ED.jpeg

There is no point being great in jobs anymore. Buhms working aside good people earning the same wages means decline.
I I believe that when people judge other people as less than they are they are the actual problem. You either have good work ethics or you don't. You can't blame somebody else for your failures in life.

Forum List

Back