Trump moving forward to deport illegals on welfare....

Trump Kills

Elderly woman dies after Trump's 'Muslim ban' stops her returning from Iraq for medical treatment
Source: Independent

A woman who lived in America since 1995 has died a day after being turned away from the US as a result of Donald Trump’s executive order to ban people from seven predominantly Muslim countries, according to reports.

Mike Hager, the woman’s son, said his sick mother was turned away from boarding a US-bound flight from Iraq, despite showing her green card, after the family decided to return from a visit when the 75-year-old fell ill.

One day later, Mr Hager said, his mother died.

Iraqi-born Mr Hager described his shock when he had to take his mother away from the airport terminal in her wheelchair — the last time he would see her — saying the Trump administration had "destroyed" his family.

-snip-

Read more: Mother dies without seeing her son after 'Muslim ban' stops her from coming to America for treatment. She had a green card
A look at President Obama’s final drone kill count, now that his time in office has come to a close
More broadly, according to data compiled by the Council on Foreign relations, Obama is responsible for about 540 strikes killing about 3,800 people over the course of his entire presidency; roughly 11 times the drone attacks ordered by his predecessor, George W. Bush.
Whe Obama was killing people by his drones, the liberal, lickspittle, lapdog, media turned a blind eye, and now that Trump is in office, you are starting a body count like you did with Bush? Hypocrites.

Bb5J6AkIgAActvg.jpg

Trump Kills

Elderly woman dies after Trump's 'Muslim ban' stops her returning from Iraq for medical treatment
Source: Independent

A woman who lived in America since 1995 has died a day after being turned away from the US as a result of Donald Trump’s executive order to ban people from seven predominantly Muslim countries, according to reports.

Mike Hager, the woman’s son, said his sick mother was turned away from boarding a US-bound flight from Iraq, despite showing her green card, after the family decided to return from a visit when the 75-year-old fell ill.

One day later, Mr Hager said, his mother died.

Iraqi-born Mr Hager described his shock when he had to take his mother away from the airport terminal in her wheelchair — the last time he would see her — saying the Trump administration had "destroyed" his family.

-snip-

Read more: Mother dies without seeing her son after 'Muslim ban' stops her from coming to America for treatment. She had a green card
Good. she needed to die.An example to the rest of the muzz scum.

Of all the lists of illegals you fascist democrats deleted before Trump took office, you forgot the welfare list....:rofl:
YOU FORGET THE $25 MILLION Trump HAD TO PAY TO THE victims OF HIS Trump u SCAM...HE ALSO PAID A million DOLLAR FINE FOR BEING BANDIT:rofl:

America will be a better country by the end of the month!!!!!!
you misspelled "bitter"
"By any historical standard, President Trump is almost catastrophically unpopular. Presidents enter office with high approval ratings, usually well over 60%. By most measures, Trump is already under 40%. Presidents seldom get more popular than they were at the outset"

The High Cost of Resettling Middle Eastern Refugees

• On average, each Middle Eastern refugee resettled in the United States costs an estimated $64,370 in the first five years, or $257,481 per household.

• The UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has requested $1,057 to care for each Syrian refugee annually in most countries neighboring Syria.

• For what it costs to resettle one Middle Eastern refugee in the United States for five years, about 12 refugees can be helped in the Middle East for five years, or 61 refugees can be helped for one year.

• UNHCR reports a gap of $2.5 billion in funding that it needs to care for approximately four million Syrians in neighboring countries.

• The five-year cost of resettling about 39,000 Syrian refugees in the United States is enough to erase the current UNHCR funding gap.

• The five-year costs of resettlement in the United States include $9,230 spent by the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) within HHS and the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM) within the State Department in the first year, as well as $55,139 in expenditures on welfare and education.

• Very heavy use of welfare programs by Middle Eastern refugees, and the fact that they have only 10.5 years of education on average, makes it likely that it will be many years, if ever, before this population will cease to be a net fiscal drain on public coffers — using more in public services than they pay in taxes.

• It is worth adding that ORR often reports that most refugees are self-sufficient within five years. However, ORR defines "self-sufficiency" as not receiving cash welfare. A household is still considered "self-sufficient" even if it is using any number of non-cash programs such as food stamps, public housing, or Medicaid.

The effort to build a 2000 mile wall should be a real hoot

Day 11 of The Great American Cluster Phuk. Why does Gawd hate America?
You don't believe in G-d, you communist propagandist, therefore your post make no sense at all. Say hi to Debbie Wasserman Schultz for me when you bring her morning coffee into her office.

you misspelled "bitter"
"By any historical standard, President Trump is almost catastrophically unpopular. Presidents enter office with high approval ratings, usually well over 60%. By most measures, Trump is already under 40%. Presidents seldom get more popular than they were at the outset"

lol desperation post cited here.

You don't believe in G-d, you communist propagandist, therefore your post make no sense at all. Say hi to Debbie Wasserman Schultz for me when you bring her morning coffee into her office.
Lets assume that there is a God ...why the Fuck would such a God give a Fuck If I believe or not ....are you concerned about what an ant in a pile thinks of you ? by the way I think you are a pismire....

Lets assume that there is a God ...why the Fuck would such a God give a Fuck If I believe or not ....are you concerned about what an ant in a pile thinks of you ? by the way I think you are a pismire....
You are just a nasty anti-American communist agitprop troll. It would be better if you went back to your hangout place. We leave you alone over there and you would leave us alone over here. Maybe I pay a visit to see how things are going over there.

Awwww.....angry snowflake.....

you misspelled "bitter"
You poll also showed that HRC was going to win, we on the right don't believe your Fake News or polls. Dumbass.

More than half of Americans support Trump immigration ban: Poll
The poll, conducting by right-leaning Rasmussen Reports, showed 57 percent supported a temporary halt on refugees from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syrian and Yemen. Thirty-three percent said they were opposed to the ban; 10 percent were undecided.

Forum List

Back