Illegals all Trump's fault... Because Donald Trump thinks it's bad for him politically,

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Remember these millions of illegals heard Biden ENCOURAGE THEM...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

But according to Biden.."Every day between now and November, the American people are going to know that the only reason the border is not secure is Donald Trump and his MAGA Republican friends," he said.

After he became president, Biden on 1/20/21 did the following:
In his first 100 days in office, Biden signed more than 60 executive actions, 24 of which are direct reversals of Trump’s policies.

Joe Biden to pause border wall construction, issue protections for DACA recipients and roll back other Trump immigration policies​

On the same afternoon he’s sworn in as the nation’s 46th president, Joe Biden will take executive actions that will undo several of former President Donald Trump’s immigration policies, his transition team announced Wednesday.

OH...NOTE... Largest number under Biden nationality... hmmm China! Really? How many of these Chinese are terrorists?

UnderBidenillegals020724.png

But according to Biden.."Every day between now and November, the American people are going to know that the only reason the border is not secure is Donald Trump and his MAGA Republican friends," he said.

In his first 100 days in office, Biden signed more than 60 executive actions, 24 of which are direct reversals of Trump’s policies.

Joe Biden to pause border wall construction, issue protections for DACA recipients and roll back other Trump immigration policies​

On the same afternoon he’s sworn in as the nation’s 46th president, Joe Biden will take executive actions that will undo several of former President Donald Trump’s immigration policies, his transition team announced Wednesday.

OH...NOTE... Largest number under Biden nationality... hmmm China! Really? How many of these Chinese are terrorists?

View attachment 898762

Biden's just trying to free himself from the phrase,"Stupid is as stupid does," and blaming anybody else but himself for the fiasco he created out of the border, 95% of Americans know he's stupid. The other 5% are in assylums because they cannot think right. That is a given, not something President Trump had anything to do with.

View attachment 898762

In 2016 Trump claimed 3-5 million illegals voted.

I don't believe a word you wrote! Where is the substantiation for that otherwise you are a LIAR!
Come on it doesn't take any time to verify what you write...IF true!

Biden's just trying to free himself from the phrase,"Stupid is as stupid does," and blaming anybody else but himself for the fiasco he created out of the border, 95% of Americans know he's stupid. The other 5% are in assylums because they cannot think right. That is a given, not something President Trump had anything to do with.
Just as this dummy Biden said he guarantees electricity shortages by destroying 3,400 fossil fuel electricity power plants that generate 60% of our electricity when he said:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

This idiot not only caused a "surge to the border" when illegals heard him say:

But guarantees to destroy our lifestyle based on electricity!

Just as this dummy Biden said he guarantees electricity shortages by destroying 3,400 fossil fuel electricity power plants that generate 60% of our electricity when he said:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

This idiot not only caused a "surge to the border" when illegals heard him say:

But guarantees to destroy our lifestyle based on electricity!

President Biden knoweth not what he doeth.

I still don't understand all this talk about the border
According to reliable sources and the xspurts on the teevee The border is secure
Turn on Fox News for a change and see the crowds of illegal immigrants. Your ‘reliable” sources are ignoring the problem in order to help Joe Biden.

This example is from 2 months ago….

Turn on Fox News for a change and see the crowds of illegal immigrants. Your ‘reliable” sources are ignoring the problem in order to help Joe Biden.

This example is from 2 months ago….

Most of the illegals ONLY remember these words from Biden...

View attachment 898762

5000 per day the other way is what’s needed.

I don't believe a word you wrote! Where is the substantiation for that otherwise you are a LIAR!
Come on it doesn't take any time to verify what you write...IF true!

You're an imbecile.

Most of the illegals ONLY remember these words from Biden...

I don‘t blame the illegal immigrants from coming here when welcomed by Joe Biden. I just realize our nation is not set up to take care of millions of illegal immigrants, many who don’t speak english and are basically uneducated and unskilled. We will have to provide housing, education and healthcare for these illegals. Eventually Social Security and Medicare too. (Both those programs are currently on the verge of going broke.)

I almost feel Joe Biden wants a new slave class to keep wages down and taxes up. Of course the Democrats are also hoping these new people will vote for Democrats once granted citizenship and so finally we will only have one political party in our nation — the Democratic Party.

Of course some of these illegals will be criminals and some terrorists. We already have enough of those.

I understand every illegal owes the Mexican drug cartels money for getting them into the United States. Some of the younger children will end up victims of child trafficking. (I wonder if some of our wonderful politicians are getting kickbacks from the cartels.)

I don‘t blame the illegal immigrants from coming here when welcomed by Joe Biden. I just realize our nation is not set up to take care of millions of illegal immigrants, many who don’t speak english and are basically uneducated and unskilled. We will have to provide housing, education and healthcare for these illegals. Eventually Social Security and Medicare too. (Both those programs are currently on the verge of going broke.)

I almost feel Joe Biden wants a new slave class to keep wages down and taxes up. Of course the Democrats are also hoping these new people will vote for Democrats once granted citizenship and so finally we will only have one political party in our nation — the Democratic Party.

Of course some of these illegals will be criminals and some terrorists. We already have enough of those.

I understand every illegal owes the Mexican drug cartels money for getting them into the United States. Some of the younger children will end up victims of child trafficking. (I wonder if some of our wonderful politicians are getting kickbacks from the cartels.)

You assume a lot. Instead, you might consider that you're being targeted with propaganda.
To some of us that looks like "TalesFromTheFatherland.com".

You assume a lot. Instead, you might consider that you're being targeted with propaganda.
To some of us that looks like "TalesFromTheFatherland.com".
All the news we get today is propaganda. You get to pick your favorite propaganda and I get to pick mine.

Remember all the bombshells that were almost a daily event while Trump was President? How many foretold the end of Trump like they claimed would happen?

Even today the liberals push propaganda. For example Trump’s “bloodshed quote” which was taken out of context.

Trump whips up rhetoric in Ohio, warns of ‘bloodbath’ befalling the car industry if he loses​

All the news we get today is propaganda. You get to pick your favorite propaganda and I get to pick mine.

Remember all the bombshells that were almost a daily event while Trump was President? How many foretold the end of Trump like they claimed would happen?

Even today the liberals push propaganda. For example Trump’s “bloodshed quote” which was taken out of context.

Trump whips up rhetoric in Ohio, warns of ‘bloodbath’ befalling the car industry if he loses​

1710789109379.png

Probably vastly understated

Trumps fault too!

He had a PERFECT opportunity to turn the fake “Putin interfered with our Mockracy” into a National voter database that would have vaporized the democrat Party.

A national database of living, citizens with up to date addresses showing MILLIONS less that votes in CA and NY would be cause for an audit

Forum List

Back