Illegals all Trump's fault... Because Donald Trump thinks it's bad for him politically,

AGAIN NO PROOF!!!

SENATE DEMOCRATS VOTE AGAINST HAGERTY’S AMENDMENT BARRING FEDERAL FUNDS FROM BEING USED TO SECRETLY FLY ILLEGAL ALIENS INTO THE COUNTRY​

SENATE FAILED U.S. BY BLOCKING IMMIGRATION BILL​

Illegal immigration across our southern border is the greatest threat facing our country today, and it has been a growing problem across both Democratic and Republican administrations for years.

Who controls the Senate?
Democrats still control the Senate — with 51 votes instead of last term's 50 plus the tie-breaking Vice President Harris
Who controls the House?
House of Representatives to the Republicans. Republicans won 222 seats to 213

NOW more FACTS???

The House passed legislation on Thursday that would mandate that migrants who enter the country without authorization and are accused of theft be taken into federal custody, as Republicans pushed a messaging bill to attack President Biden and Democrats as dangerously lax on border enforcement.
The measure was named for Laken Riley, a 22-year-old nursing student from Georgia who was killed in February. The authorities have charged a Venezuelan migrant who crossed into the United States illegally and was then released on parole in the case.
Hare's my proof...

Your hatred of brown people shows through with everyone of your racist posts.

It was the strongest bill to come along in decades and had bipartisan support in the Senate. It was sponsored by a very conservative Republican.

Using the term "alien invasion" is racist.
If you dont like calling the alien invasion what it is thats your problem not mine

Telling the truth cannot be racist

Biden's 'toughest bill in history' did little to stop the invasion but it funneled mega billions into more freebies for those coming and still to come. It did call for more immigration judges but given the millions upon millions Biden has invited and allowed in, that would be about as effective as shooting a bb at an elephant. Most especially since most don't show up for their assigned court dates anyway. And many who do and are denied asylum status are allowed to leave voluntarily. So of course most of those don't ever leave.

The worst part is it would have overridden the very good immigration laws now on the books that Biden ignores but an honorable President would obey.

The toughest immigration bill in history was written by Trump and reformer Republicans. But I'll give you that 41 Republicans shot it down in the House when they sides with 100% of Democrats who voted against it. (Most of those 41 Republicans were voted out in 2018 giving Pelosi the majority, but the damage had already been done.)

". . .June 21, 2018, the House voted 231-193 to reject an immigration bill proposed by Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.). All Democratic members of the chamber were joined by 41 Republicans in voting against the bill. The bill would have provided funding for a border wall, modified visa programs to limit legal immigration, mandated the use of a worker verification program, allowed the administration to cut funding to sanctuary cities, allow recipients of DACA to apply for legal status, and prevent families from being separated at the border. . ."
It really sucks having a racist asshole like you as my countryman.

If you dont like calling the alien invasion what it is thats your problem not mine

Telling the truth cannot be racist
There is no alien invasion. There is no invasion of brown people attacking the United States. The fact that you use the same language as Hitler, makes you a racist.

There is no alien invasion. There is no invasion of brown people attacking the United States. The fact that you use the same language as Hitler, makes you a racist.
Of course there is an invasion

Migrants are pouring across the border en mass

And they are foreigners, aka aliens

So?

We cannot support so many poor people and are not responsible for bettering their lives

Americans are entitled to first priority
WTF are you talking about? They take minimum wage jobs that most Americans do not want and they contribute to local economies.

This is not as big a deal you and all your racist friends are making it out to be.

WTF are you talking about? They take minimum wage jobs that most Americans do not want and they contribute to local economies.

This is not as big a deal you and all your racist friends are making it out to be.
Which Americans?

Healthy welfare bums sucking off the government teat?

I can believe that

Remove the illegals and tighten welfare eligibility and even the laziest Americans will work when they get hungry enough

Forum List

Back