Trump may be the next Reagan

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Don't be surprised. Not in class, but effectiveness. Like Trump, Reagan was a wild card as a candidate, and as POUS. I truly believe Trump has good intentions. Sure he's an egotist, but that can be positive trait, look at Winston Churchill.

I remember back in the day, Reagan's opponents said many of the same things: "Ha, fucking actor, what an idiot". "I'll leave the country if he's elected." "The gestapo, fascists", etc.

He wanted and led drastic changes to make us a powerful/proud country thinking outside the box. He remains the best POUS since at least one Roosevelt, if not Lincoln. That's not a statement for the common liberal, they hate his guts for the elephant. Lincoln gets a pass for freeing the slaves.

Last edited:
washington lincoln and reagan are gone.
but yeah this should be pretty great with the stars and planets all lined up like this. :cool:

Don't be surprised. Not in class, but effectiveness. Like Trump, Reagan was a wild card as a candidate, and as POUS. I truly believe Trump has good intentions. Sure he's an egotist, but that can be positive trait, look at Winston Churchill.

I remember back in the day, Reagan's opponents said many of the same things: "Ha, fucking actor, what an idiot". "I'll leave the country if he's elected." "The gestapo, fascists", etc.

He wanted and led drastic changes to make us a powerful/proud country thinking outside the box. He remains the best POUS since at least one Roosevelt, if not Lincoln. That's not a statement for the common liberal, they hate his guts for the elephant. Lincoln gets a pass for freeing the slaves.

Trump will be the next FDR..

Barf. Reagan was for amnesty and gun control.NO THANKS!

Yes the 1 percent loved Ronnie. And he loved them.....the rest of us took it on the chin. He had a hatred for the middle class ththat is undeniable.

Do you really think the Trump presidency is going well? LOL

The only way they’re similar is they both had/ have Alzheimer’s.

Trump will easily be the most consequential president since Reagan as Reagan was since FDR.

These are men for the ages surrounded by inconsequential schmucks, not unlike Lincoln.

The only way he'll be like Reagan is that he'll triple the debt and leave us with an economy in ashes, like Reagan did with the S&L's.

Trump will easily be the most consequential president since Reagan as Reagan was since FDR.

How exactly was Reagan "consequential", really? He tripled the debt, sold weapons to Iran, and left an economy in ashes thanks to the S&L bubble. The Soviet Union didn't collapse until 2 years after he was already gone.

Forum List

Back