What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump may be the next Reagan

TheDude

Gold Member
Reaction score
Don't be surprised. Not in class, but effectiveness. Like Trump, Reagan was a wild card as a candidate, and as POUS. I truly believe Trump has good intentions. Sure he's an egotist, but that can be positive trait, look at Winston Churchill.

I remember back in the day, Reagan's opponents said many of the same things: "Ha, fucking actor, what an idiot". "I'll leave the country if he's elected." "The gestapo, fascists", etc.

He wanted and led drastic changes to make us a powerful/proud country thinking outside the box. He remains the best POUS since at least one Roosevelt, if not Lincoln. That's not a statement for the common liberal, they hate his guts for the elephant. Lincoln gets a pass for freeing the slaves.

Last edited:

washamericom

Gold Member
Reaction score
washington lincoln and reagan are gone.
but yeah this should be pretty great with the stars and planets all lined up like this. :cool:

Kosh

Quick Look Over There!
Reaction score
Don't be surprised. Not in class, but effectiveness. Like Trump, Reagan was a wild card as a candidate, and as POUS. I truly believe Trump has good intentions. Sure he's an egotist, but that can be positive trait, look at Winston Churchill.

I remember back in the day, Reagan's opponents said many of the same things: "Ha, fucking actor, what an idiot". "I'll leave the country if he's elected." "The gestapo, fascists", etc.

He wanted and led drastic changes to make us a powerful/proud country thinking outside the box. He remains the best POUS since at least one Roosevelt, if not Lincoln. That's not a statement for the common liberal, they hate his guts for the elephant. Lincoln gets a pass for freeing the slaves.

Trump will be the next FDR..

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

Barf. Reagan was for amnesty and gun control.NO THANKS!

AnCap'n_Murica

Gold Member
Reaction score
Reagan had his administration thoroughly infiltrated with Poppy Bush's neocon flunkies.

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes the 1 percent loved Ronnie. And he loved them.....the rest of us took it on the chin. He had a hatred for the middle class ththat is undeniable.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Do you really think the Trump presidency is going well? LOL

Reasonable

Gold Member
Reaction score

The only way they’re similar is they both had/ have Alzheimer’s.

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump will easily be the most consequential president since Reagan as Reagan was since FDR.

These are men for the ages surrounded by inconsequential schmucks, not unlike Lincoln.

The Derp

Gold Member
Reaction score

The only way he'll be like Reagan is that he'll triple the debt and leave us with an economy in ashes, like Reagan did with the S&L's.

The Derp

Gold Member
Reaction score
Trump will easily be the most consequential president since Reagan as Reagan was since FDR.

How exactly was Reagan "consequential", really? He tripled the debt, sold weapons to Iran, and left an economy in ashes thanks to the S&L bubble. The Soviet Union didn't collapse until 2 years after he was already gone.

BlindBoo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You mean being senile while in office?

You might have a point!

Brain357

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Reagan did not divide the country.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00