Trump may be the next Reagan

Don't be surprised. Not in class, but effectiveness. Like Trump, Reagan was a wild card as a candidate, and as POUS. I truly believe Trump has good intentions. Sure he's an egotist, but that can be positive trait, look at Winston Churchill.

I remember back in the day, Reagan's opponents said many of the same things: "Ha, fucking actor, what an idiot". "I'll leave the country if he's elected." "The gestapo, fascists", etc.

He wanted and led drastic changes to make us a powerful/proud country thinking outside the box. He remains the best POUS since at least one Roosevelt, if not Lincoln. That's not a statement for the common liberal, they hate his guts for the elephant. Lincoln gets a pass for freeing the slaves.

When the smoke clears, the real problem for the middle class is lack of adequate pay.....

He wanted and led drastic changes to make us a powerful/proud country thinking outside the box. He remains the best POUS since .

Does the above POUS stand for "Piece of Unadulterated Shit"????

If so, you're right on target.....Congrats

Last edited:
Trump will easily be the most consequential president since Reagan as Reagan was since FDR.

How exactly was Reagan "consequential", really? He tripled the debt, sold weapons to Iran, and left an economy in ashes thanks to the S&L bubble. The Soviet Union didn't collapse until 2 years after he was already gone.
Reagan left an amazingly robust economy and a crippled communist world for which he can never be forgiven by those that despair its downfall.

Most in the world rejoiced, but I understand your anguish.

Trump will easily be the most consequential president since Reagan as Reagan was since FDR.

How exactly was Reagan "consequential", really? He tripled the debt, sold weapons to Iran, and left an economy in ashes thanks to the S&L bubble. The Soviet Union didn't collapse until 2 years after he was already gone.
Reagan left an amazingly robust economy and a crippled communist world for which he can never be forgiven by those that despair its downfall.

Most in the world rejoiced, but I understand your anguish.
Nice revisionist history. He tripled the debt, sold weapons to Iran, and left an economy in ashes thanks to the S&L bubble. The Soviet Union didn't collapse until 2 years after he was already gone.

Reagan left an amazingly robust economy

giphy.gif

Reagan left the economy in shambles. The end of his term was the beginning of the S&L Crisis which, until Bush the Dumber's TARP, was the largest taxpayer-funded bailout in history.

and a crippled communist world for which he can never be forgiven by those that despair its downfall.

200.webp

Reagan didn't do shit to cripple the Communists. Afghanistan did. Perestroika did. The Soviet Famine did. Reagan didn't do shit. The USSR collapsed two years after he was already gone.

Reagan left an amazingly robust economy

giphy.gif

Reagan left the economy in shambles. The end of his term was the beginning of the S&L Crisis which, until Bush the Dumber's TARP, was the largest taxpayer-funded bailout in history.

and a crippled communist world for which he can never be forgiven by those that despair its downfall.

200.webp

Reagan didn't do shit to cripple the Communists. Afghanistan did. Perestroika did. The Soviet Famine did. Reagan didn't do shit. The USSR collapsed two years after he was already gone.
As you mature and become more influenced by history and less by SNL, things will become much clearer. Public schooling has failed more people than just you.

As you mature and become more influenced by history and less by SNL, things will become much clearer. Public schooling has failed more people than just you.

So that's why you can't really explain how Reagan did anything? The S&L Crisis was full steam by the time Reagan left office....so you lied about the robust economy. The Soviet Union didn't collapse until two years after he left...so you lied about him winning the Cold War.

Nothing you say seems to be supported by any facts or evidence. But I don't expect a foreign troll to really get into the details. That's outside your skill set.

So that's why you can't really explain how Reagan did anything? The S&L Crisis was full steam by the time Reagan left office....so you lied about the robust economy. The Soviet Union didn't collapse until two years after he left...so you lied about him winning the Cold War.

Nothing you say seems to be supported by any facts or evidence. But I don't expect a foreign troll to really get into the details. That's outside your skill set.
I will leave it up to you to inform yourself with more than picking puny talking points and learn the totality of Reagan's fabulously successful administration and why he is universally recognized as the singularly greatest president of the second half of the 20th century. Until then, I could only talk down to you as a child.

I will leave it up to you to inform yourself

Russian Troll Translation: I'm talking out of my ass but am forced to make these posts either by my ego, or by my employer.

So you can't even name one thing Reagan did that supposedly supports your premises. Of course. I don't expect trolls like you to have the skill set necessary to do this.

I mean you lied about the state of Reagan's economy when he left. You lied about his influence in the breakup of the Soviet Union that happened after he left. Why would you be telling the truth about anything else?

Don't be surprised. Not in class, but effectiveness. Like Trump, Reagan was a wild card as a candidate, and as POUS. I truly believe Trump has good intentions. Sure he's an egotist, but that can be positive trait, look at Winston Churchill.

I remember back in the day, Reagan's opponents said many of the same things: "Ha, fucking actor, what an idiot". "I'll leave the country if he's elected." "The gestapo, fascists", etc.

He wanted and led drastic changes to make us a powerful/proud country thinking outside the box. He remains the best POUS since at least one Roosevelt, if not Lincoln. That's not a statement for the common liberal, they hate his guts for the elephant. Lincoln gets a pass for freeing the slaves.

When the smoke clears, the real problem for the middle class is lack of adequate pay.....

Then reduce taxes on the middle class and stop vampire sucking them dry at the state level.

When you say Trump will be the next Reagan, you mean he will be the first president since Reagan to more than double the national debt? Yeah, I think he can do too, I have faith in his ability to drive the country further into debt. If there is one thing Trump is an expert at, it is getting into debt.

When the unemployment rate hit 6%, Reagan hired one million new government workers. He presided over the most corrupt administration in history with 164 of his staff charged with crimes.

But worst of all, his war against unions, coupled with his tax cuts created the largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world, from the working class to the wealthy. It caused wages to stagnate and totally wiped out working class savings.

PRECISELY !!!!.....
However, we must all admit that very, very few screen names exactly mirror the poster's mental issues, than our beloved MEATHEAD.....

Yeah, I think he can do too, I have faith in his ability to drive the country further into debt. If there is one thing Trump is an expert at, it is getting into debt.

No right winger, Trump cultist on this forum has YET to figure out WHY no U.S. bank would lend the Trump cartel any money.........But the Russians were ready to offer him a little quid pro quo if Trump opened up a laundromat.

Forum List

Back