Trump May Be ONLY President NOT to Ever Throw Out a First Pitch!

I thought that he did that in a previous year. Still I thing they need to do away with the presidential thing. It is so fake and would doubt that any of them are a fan of baseball. I would like to see maybe a retired baseball greats do the honors. It would be hilarious if you even had a batter who had retired who was a great hitter. One shot to hit it or miss it. Bragging rights.

George Bush.
Do you know anything about past presidents.

He throws like a fairy and would be booed anywhere he goes
Trump was a very good baseball player and still throws well at 70. Speaking of throwing like a fairy did you see Fauci's first pitch? :auiqs.jpg::gay:

Damn I missed it!!!
Got a link?
He should of tried underhand. LMAO!

The comments are hilarious!!!!

He took pitching lessons from 50 Cent.

Trump was a very good baseball player and still throws well at 70. Speaking of throwing like a fairy did you see Fauci's first pitch? :auiqs.jpg::gay:

Damn I missed it!!!
Got a link?

I liked "he was trying to flatten the curve".

Damn I missed it!!!
Got a link?

LOL Big buff guy like 50 cent throws like that? WTH? Take off the Bo Jackson jersey and put on a Bo Derek jersey.

Damn I missed it!!!
Got a link?

LOL Big buff guy like 50 cent throws like that? WTH? Take off the Bo Jackson jersey and put on a Bo Derek jersey.

At least Fauci has a good excuse not to throw from the rubber, he's a tiny 80 year old man.

Obama and 50 Cent were relatively young when they wussied it, even younger than Trump when he threw from the rubber and pitched a fastball straight over the plate in 2004.

Forum List

Back